Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2010, 02:33 PM

7,997 posts, read 12,276,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
Its time to crack the chadonnay and do my little dance on the dock.
It's raining cats and dogs in June's little corner of the world, so she's hunkering down with a can of Budweiser!....

Enjoy the dock, SisterKat! Viva la sun and Chadonnay!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 02:36 PM

823 posts, read 1,401,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
It's raining cats and dogs in June's little corner of the world, so she's hunkering down with a can of Budweiser!

Enjoy the dock, SisterKat! Viva la Chardonay!
Thanks June you enjoy your Bud

I am so used to spell checker with everything nowadays that I need to preview my posts before I hit Submit....I always have tpyo :

typo

Old 10-01-2010, 02:55 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,571,770 times
Quote:
Hi Ladies, sorry to have not posted here yesterday......one of those crazy days.

I am heading off to the lake this afternoon. Its is 78 degress there Woo Hoo!! Its time to crack the chadonnay and do my little dance on the dock LOL.

Have a great weekend everyone....and you can do it June!!!! Keep on keepin on!
I've gotten so used to the daily banter among friends...that it does not occur to me...it was only a day without humorous discourses......

SisterKat...I envy you for having such a serene place to retreat to. Your cabin looked like the very cure for cluttered minds...I'm confident you'll have a nice relaxing time...enjoy!

My grands threatened to keep me busy and yelling the whole weekend with their presence...

Old 10-01-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:

I am so used to spell checker with everything nowadays that I need to preview my posts before I hit Submit....I always have tpyo :

typo
June is either too old (or too lazy) to tackle the advanced technological knowledge required to use spell check. She can say, however, that over the years her dictionary has become like her "new best friend."

Poor June: hopeless!

Old 10-01-2010, 04:33 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
It was a beautiful clear day here..Temp in the 70's..I went for a ride and did a little shopping for bathroom and cleaning supplies and picked up some greasy fast food for supper

I imagine my weekend will be as it usually is..Whatever family is not currently living with us will come in for the weekend

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful relaxing weekend doing whatever is relaxing and fun

Old 10-01-2010, 05:24 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,195,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Where's everyone...???
Quote:
Uh, just curious, but was it something June said that drove everyone away?
Quote:
ans, June thinks we've been abandoned...

I'm still around.

I took off with my husband to pick up a truck in Phoenix, AZ. We went a roundabout way through Las Vegas, then Mexicali (border town) and finally Phoenix. I'll be back home some time next week.

And I'm so glad you're feeling better, June. I just read through the last few pages. By the way, I haven't been called weird all my life for nothing. I really don't think anybody on these forums could scare me off by their unconventional ways. I'm not exactly the epitome of normalcy.

(dang it! I'm melting down here! It was 107 in Phoenix when I got here!)

Old 10-01-2010, 05:37 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,571,770 times
Default Thought I'd share this here as well:)

YouTube - Lost Generation

Have a good weekend everyone...

Old 10-01-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
....and picked up some greasy fast food for supper
Hey, sometimes it's just what ya need, ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue
I imagine my weekend will be as it usually is..Whatever family is not currently living with us will come in for the weekend
--Just make sure they all pitch in, and HELP!!!....

Old 10-01-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I'm not exactly the epitome of normalcy.
Welcome to June's world!

~Meaning she's not so certain she would characterize herself as "normal" (whatever "normal" is) and despite the fact that it's her job to know what is, and what isn't "normal!" LOL!

Old 10-01-2010, 08:52 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Hi everyone! I've been busy! Argh! I scheduled surgery for the hubby (he has a tear in his meniscus in his knee), surgery for Cookie (she has some little mole looking things that they analyzed as atypical and want to remove them to make sure they are benign), bought a plane ticket for a trip to New Zealand with my mom, and spent all day in the city today at an audition and then a drink with a friend! I am pooped!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity