Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:15 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,331,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Jesus choose those who first believe. And Jesus tells us, that not everyone that says Lord, Lord, will enter into God's Kingdom.
You belittle the lover of your own soul, with your own words

And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
Song of Solomon 7:9

The love of God as the same effect it,it causes those who are asleep(dead) to arise and speak forth my Beloved Jesus Christ is Lord.

It's the same wine the Good Samaritan used upon the bandages of the man beaten and robbed at the road side of life, this wine wasn't offered him, it was given to him.

Campbell my friend you need a crash course in who came to who and who did what.

But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was Luke 10 33

He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine Luke 10 34 Wine wakes us out of our sleep.Jesus Christ is the New Wine.

All this happens while we are asleep on the road side of life

Yes faith and repentance are all part of it, but they are a result of God awakening us out of sleep.

You can reject this as much as you want, i know my Father in heaven taught me this, and it was taught me by him expounding the scriptures to me.

Last edited by pcamps; 04-04-2011 at 10:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2011, 12:09 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,976,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You belittle the lover of your own soul, with your own words

And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
Song of Solomon 7:9

The love of God as the same effect it,it causes those who are asleep(dead) to arise and speak forth my Beloved Jesus Christ is Lord.

It's the same wine the Good Samaritan used upon the bandages of the man beaten and robbed at the road side of life, this wine wasn't offered him, it was given to him.

Campbell my friend you need a crash course in who came to who and who did what.

But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was Luke 10 33

He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine Luke 10 34 Wine wakes us out of our sleep.Jesus Christ is the New Wine.

All this happens while we are asleep on the road side of life

Yes faith and repentance are all part of it, but they are a result of God awakening us out of sleep.

You can reject this as much as you want, i know my Father in heaven taught me this, and it was taught me by him expounding the scriptures to me.
Jesus came to die for the sins of the whole world. And anyone who gives their life to Jesus will be saved. Yet Jesus tells us that not everyone that say Lord, Lord will enter God's Kingdom. It's pretty simple actually. God tells us that some people will be saved, and some not. Those who reject Christ will not be saved. Those who accept His gift of salvation will be. God is calling all to be saved. Yet all will not respond to His call. I agree with Jesus and His clear statements. Do you believe everyone will be saved? Because Jesus is telling us just the oppsite.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Jesus came to die for the sins of the whole world. And anyone who gives their life to Jesus will be saved. Yet Jesus tells us that not everyone that say Lord, Lord will enter God's Kingdom. It's pretty simple actually. God tells us that some people will be saved, and some not. Those who reject Christ will not be saved. Those who accept His gift of salvation will be. God is calling all to be saved. Yet all will not respond to His call. I agree with Jesus and His clear statements. Do you believe everyone will be saved? Because Jesus is telling us just the oppsite.
I counted at least 3 terms of Salvation in there. It's your loss if you cannot humble yourself and accept it's because of him that YOU are in Christ 1 Cor 1:30.I will remind you again,He chose you,sought you and found you where you was (dead in sin and degradation)He shouted with a loud voice "Campbell come forth" and you did,He raised you from the dead.Isn't He wonderful brother.

God's Kingdom is not a physical place, it's spiritual and it's within us.

Faith in Jesus Christ is not about something in the future too.Which reading your posts is where you seem to put it. Faith is living.it's not believe it's believing.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
I counted at least 3 terms of Salvation in there. It's your loss if you cannot humble yourself and accept it's because of him that YOU are in Christ 1 Cor 1:30.I will remind you again,He chose you,sought you and found you where you was (dead in sin and degradation)He shouted with a loud voice "Campbell come forth" and you did,He raised you from the dead.Isn't He wonderful brother.

God's Kingdom is not a physical place, it's spiritual and it's within us.

Faith in Jesus Christ is not about something in the future too.Which reading your posts is where you seem to put it. Faith is living.it's not believe it's believing.

Christ choose Judas also, and Judas rejected and betrayed Him. Judas will not be found in Gods Kingdom. I have had faith in Christ since I was 11 years old. And I have been living my faith. And sometimes Christ actually speaks to me. So I fully understand that faith in Christ is about the here and now, and also the future. Yet in the future, we will see Him face to face.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Christ choose Judas also, and Judas rejected and betrayed Him. Judas will not be found in Gods Kingdom. I have had faith in Christ since I was 11 years old. And I have been living my faith. And sometimes Christ actually speaks to me. So I fully understand that faith in Christ is about the here and now, and also the future. Yet in the future, we will see Him face to face.
Yes Campbell, Jesus chose Judas too. You are placing him in eternal torment,not God.

Do you understand none of us escape Hell ?.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:06 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,705,178 times
"Do you understand none of us escape Hell ?."

Oh, yes, one does, it is through Christ Jesus who is the Savior for those who believe in Him and are born again.....
Like Campbells said, one day the believer will see Him face to face, Hallelujah !! Come Lord Jesus !!

Old 04-04-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post

Oh, yes, one does, it is through Christ Jesus who is the Savior for those who believe in Him and are born again.....
Like Campbells said, one day the believer will see Him face to face, Hallelujah !! Come Lord Jesus !!

I have bad news for you Cyber(O no a believer in UR bearing bad news) we are all going to hell. The good news is we were all in Christ when he died at Calvary . That's right Christ rose from the dead too.Now where were we when Christ died ?. As in Adam all die, so in Christ all are made alive. Did you go back into the future to get into Christ or was you already in him ?. Next we will be believing we can enter our mothers womb again to be born again.

When Christ died we all died.

this knowing, that our old man was crucified with [him], that the body of the sin may be made useless, for our no longer serving the sin; What was it that died at Calvary ? Our old man, that's what. The very thing that comes between the union between man and God, not man himself,now do you see what it is that's being destroyed and the wrath of God was upon ?.

7For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Romans 6

Last edited by pcamps; 04-04-2011 at 02:39 PM..

Old 04-04-2011, 02:35 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,842,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
What exactly is the Kingdom of God?

Woops; it's not such a bad keyboard after-all and I could hire a secratary for the kingdom to not be there. We are always stuck on a more absolute with a self-perspectve?

The kingdom of God is ultimately either with or without a self-perspective. The way out is that the Lord will tell me his perspective as he gets an explanation for what he needs to tell me.

I have deminished my typing skills.

Old 04-04-2011, 05:29 PM

33,314 posts, read 26,512,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post

Quote:
I have bad news for you Cyber(O no a believer in UR bearing bad news) we are all going to hell. The good news is we were all in Christ when he died at Calvary . That's right Christ rose from the dead too.Now where were we when Christ died ?. As in Adam all die, so in Christ all are made alive. Did you go back into the future to get into Christ or was you already in him ?. Next we will be believing we can enter our mothers womb again to be born again.

When Christ died we all died.

this knowing, that our old man was crucified with [him], that the body of the sin may be made useless, for our no longer serving the sin; What was it that died at Calvary ? Our old man, that's what. The very thing that comes between the union between man and God, not man himself,now do you see what it is that's being destroyed and the wrath of God was upon ?.

7For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Romans 6
No pcamps. All mankind was not in Christ when He died on the cross. This is yet another misunderstanding of Universalism. Only the believer is in Christ. And furthermore, only the Church-age believer is in Christ. No believer of any other dispensation was or will be entered into union with Christ. The Church-age believer by means of the baptism of the Holy Spirit is placed into union with Christ at the moment of personal faith in Christ. This is what distinquishes the church from Israel. When a person in the dispensation of the Church believes in Christ for salvation, the Holy Spirit places him into union with Christ and therefore he becomes a new creation. God sees him not as Jew or Gentile, but as Church - the body of Christ - the bride of Christ. (1 Cor 12:13; Gal 3:26-28).

The church-age began on the day of Pentecost, and with it the baptism of the Holy Spirit for those who believe in Christ. Jesus said as recorded in Acts 1:5, ''...you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.''

Here are a couple of studies on the baptism of the Holy Spirit and union with Christ.

Positional Truth

Baptism In The Holy Spirit

Oh. And the one who has believed in Christ for salvation shall never see the lake of fire.

Old 04-04-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Yes Campbell, Jesus chose Judas too. You are placing him in eternal torment,not God.

Do you understand none of us escape Hell ?.

When did the theif on the cross go to hell? Jesus told him, this day you will be with me in paradise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity