Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 PM

672 posts, read 665,462 times

Advertisements

God does not Love all men without exception, because all whom He Loved are and will be more than conquerors, overcomer's through Christ..

rom 8:37

Nay, in all these things we [Elect] are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

The word through is the prep dia which means:

through

a) the ground or reason by which something is or is not done

1) by reason of

2) on account of

3) because of for this reason

4) therefore

5) on this account

So, by reason of His Love for us [the elect] we are more than overcomer's..

So for God to have loved all without exception, then all without exception would be more than conquerors..Which certainly cannot be the case..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2011, 11:41 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,938,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savedbysovereigngrace View Post
God does not Love all men without exception, because all whom He Loved are and will be more than conquerors, overcomer's through Christ..

rom 8:37

Nay, in all these things we [Elect] are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

The word through is the prep dia which means:

through

a) the ground or reason by which something is or is not done

1) by reason of

2) on account of

3) because of for this reason

4) therefore

5) on this account

So, by reason of His Love for us [the elect] we are more than overcomer's..

So for God to have loved all without exception, then all without exception would be more than conquerors..Which certainly cannot be the case..
SBSG - You've been posting these same exact threads, word for word, on other forums too:

Does God Love Everyone? - Page 13

Are you not finding the answers or responses that you're looking for?

You say the posts are not about you. The reality is, they are. Perhaps you're trying to convince yourself of God's love for you or a loved one? That is quite a burden to carry my friend. Let Jesus carry that burden for you. He will.

Call on Jesus my friend. Know that God loves you as well as those you love. He does.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:10 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,530,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaStorm View Post
SBSG - You've been posting these same exact threads, word for word, on other forums too:

Does God Love Everyone? - Page 13

Are you not finding the answers or responses that you're looking for?

You say the posts are not about you. The reality is, they are. Perhaps you're trying to convince yourself of God's love for you or a loved one? That is quite a burden to carry my friend. Let Jesus carry that burden for you. He will.

Call on Jesus my friend. Know that God loves you as well as those you love. He does.
Heartbreaking....

Originally Posted by beloved57
The God of Heaven does not love everyone, for if He did, no one would go to eternal punishment, but since the scripture teaches there will be some consigned to everlasting punishment see Matt 25 41, then God did not love them..Nor did Christ Love those He shall say, I never knew, depart from me..matt 7 23

A horrible burden!

Old 06-13-2011, 08:37 PM

John 3:16

Those whom God So Loved in Jn 3:16, could not have been every individual in the world without exception, because if So, then that would mean that He Loved them with an everlasting Love Jer 31:3, it would mean that in Love He predestinated them unto the Adoption of Children by Jesus Christ to Himself eph 1:

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

In Love here can very easily be joined with the first phrase in vs 5, Love here refers to that Love with which God loves His Chosen Ones [ deut 7:6-7] God's Love is grounded in His Choice of A People as we can see from deut 7:6-7, and so if God Loved everyone without exception in Jn 3:16, that is like saying God has Chosen everyone in the World without exception, which we know is not True. In this Love, its such a Love that God's Chosen Ones will experimentally become Holy and without blame before Him, and that cannot be True of those Jesus will yet say Matt 25:

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Remember, the Chosen were Blessed eph 1:

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Old 06-13-2011, 08:43 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,551,670 times
Yes, God loves everyone without exception. The Bible was written to be read as a WHOLE. It is to instruct us how to live our lives so that we may be more receptive to God's love. You cannot pick it apart into slivers and see the whole grand desire.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:46 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Heartbreaking....
Originally Posted by beloved57
The God of Heaven does not love everyone, for if He did, no one would go to eternal punishment, but since the scripture teaches there will be some consigned to everlasting punishment see Matt 25 41, then God did not love them..Nor did Christ Love those He shall say, I never knew, depart from me..matt 7 23
A horrible burden!
Many of us have noted the similarity to Belloved57, Kat. It truly is heartbreaking. What was it Radrook called our belief in UR? . . . invincible ignorance . . . talk about irony.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:14 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
And still waiting for what the exceptions are!
There is no exception, only an unfounded objection.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:14 PM

Did God Predestinate all without exception ? Eph 1:4-5

5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Now some Translate the two words in love at the end of vs 4 and have them instead at the beginning of vs 5 as to read:

5 in love Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

The NIV reads :

4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he[a] predestined us for adoption to son ship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—

Here the period is put at the end of vs four after the word sight !

Now this being the case, and since God's Love here is the same as that in Jn 3:16, then we must suppose that God has predestined all without exception for adoption to Sonship in accordance with His Pleasure and will. So all without exception shall attain to The Image of Christ Rom 8:29

[b]29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Now if all without exception are not predestinated unto this Image and attain unto it, God and His Love and His Predestination have failed.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:22 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savedbysovereigngrace View Post
Romans 9:

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

The "Word" hated means that "Esau" wasn't obeident enough
for GOD to use him in his "plan" that's all.

How can it be sincerely taught that scripture teaches that God loves all men without exception, when it specifically says of Esau, God Hated ?

GOD also said that "He Is Not Respector Of PERSONS"

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. ps 5:

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

And they that work iniquity shall soon hear these words Matt 7:

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, these and those in ps 5 5 are the very same !
GOD would not have died on the Cross For People That He Hated...

Old 06-14-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
GOD would not have died on the Cross For People That He Hated...

Agreed, and He didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity