Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2011, 10:35 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,678,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
This is called game-playing. You demand answers while you have non intention of reviewing them.
You may call it "game-playing" Finn...I call it wisdom...knowing the difference. Mike follows false teachers and false pastors and swears by them and their false doctrines. No thank you.

Old 12-03-2011, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
In the struggle to find excuses ,there are no answers.
Jesus provided us the capability of walking in obedience, via the Holy spirit.
To walk in the Holy Spirit one must maintain a real realationship under Jesus Lordship John 15;.
In sted of seeking ways to compromise endlessly picking through scriptures to find loupholes in the law .
Turn your attention to Jesus ,to know his voice in your life .
Know the things Jesus taught ,with more serious attention than any other person ,PERIOD.
Not mild attention reading what others have written about him but on your knees before the Lord seeking His tutelage only.
If you want His Lordship this is how it is found . If you want God's perspective ,this is how it is found. Leave other peoples opinion out of it, even your own.
A certian level of desperation is required you have to come to and maintain.
But if men's words are your prefirred food, obviously God's own word is not good enough.
Satan's lie does not change the truth , God still speaks to man, and obedience is at stake .
Matthew 7;21,22,23,
It is not the volume of education an intellect , but one's obedience in the realtionship.
Except you become as a little child ,you will in no way see the kingdom of heaven.
Amen.

Old 12-03-2011, 10:59 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,800,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
You may call it "game-playing" Finn...I call it wisdom...knowing the difference. Mike follows false teachers and false pastors and swears by them and their false doctrines. No thank you.
It is wise to demand answers and then ignore them when they are provided? really?

Old 12-03-2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
It is wise to demand answers and then ignore them when they are provided? really?
We have a problem here Houston...you've not provided any answers Finn...

....N - O - N - E . Answer my last post to you.

Edit : Sorry...that was both of the other threads that I am STILL! waiting for you to answer...of which you will not...you will continue to ignore them, because you can't answer them.

Last edited by Verna Perry; 12-03-2011 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: I realized it was two of the other thread where I asked Finn to answer that he didn't.

Old 12-03-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
We have a problem here Houston...you've not provided any answers Finn...

....N - O - N - E . Answer my last post to you.

Edit : Sorry...that was both of the other threads that I am STILL! waiting for you to answer...of which you will not...you will continue to ignore them, because you can't answer them.
You are being dishonest. You know full well that I am referring to the material Mike provided, which you said you won't bother looking into because you think you alreayd know what it says. You said it is wise to ignore it. You can parrot your claim that no one has answred your questions, but you lie (WILLFULLY) every time you say it. The questions have been answered, but you refuse to look at the answers.

If you are right about losing salvation, then I am afraid yours just flew out the window, and all your hard work is lost.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:06 PM

267 posts, read 298,339 times
Quote:
You are being dishonest. You know full well that I am referring to the material Mike provided, which you said you won't bother looking into because you think you alreayd know what it says. You said it is wise to ignore it. You can parrot your claim that no one has answred your questions, but you lie (WILLFULLY) every time you say it. The questions have been answered, but you refuse to look at the answers.

If you are right about losing salvation, then I am afraid yours just flew out the window, and all your hard work is lost.

He is right about the possibility of losing salvation. Obvioulsy, since you have heard nothing said and believe OSAS, you cannot see that his salvation is still secure.

You continue to promote the purile view that if OSAS is not true, than salvation can be lost "at the blink of and eye". LOL

Old 12-03-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWW1962 View Post
He is right about the possibility of losing salvation. Obvioulsy, since you have heard nothing said and believe OSAS, you cannot see that his salvation is still secure.

You continue to promote the purile view that if OSAS is not true, than salvation can be lost "at the blink of and eye". LOL
You got 'em

Old 12-03-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWW1962 View Post
According to Verna, you can lose your salvation if you sin ONE TIME. Nothing is secure with that kind of belief.

Verna's words: "it takes only ONE! (1) willfull sin to abolish everything done righteously by the "Once born-again" Now wicked sinner. "

Quote:
No clue what you are saying there.

Old 12-03-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
According to Verna, you can lose your salvation if you sin ONE TIME. Nothing is secure with that kind of belief.

Verna's words: "it takes only ONE! (1) willfull sin to abolish everything done righteously by the "Once born-again" Now wicked sinner. "

I do appreciate you quoting me correctly.

Old 12-03-2011, 03:11 PM

267 posts, read 298,339 times
Quote:
You are not accurately presenting what Verna said. You are over simplifying to be dramatic.

Quote:
Verna's words: "it takes only ONE! (1) willfull sin to abolish everything done righteously by the "Once born-again" Now wicked sinner. " .
Again you are over simplifying. He is not saying ANY one sin. Speeding is a sin but he is not suggesting you could lose salvation for that. He has linked the idea of salavation secured by repentance too, so that ANY one sin is not automatically a loss of salvation.

No one expects that we will all agree, but the argumentative banter created by grossly misrepresenting the ideas presented in other's posts is hardly a sign of integrity.

You accuse others of not considering the information presented, and yet you are one of the greatest offenders of that principle.

I said::

Quote:
Quote:
It would be hard to enjoy anything if you think it can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye.
Here is another example that you are not giving due consideration to the dialog. You do not even remember your own posts.

Last edited by BWW1962; 12-03-2011 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity