Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 09:03 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,069,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plain and simple View Post
Condescending, intolerant and not even on topic. Interesting. I think that says more about you than those posting here.
Interesting how your critic is a condescending, intolerant, and off-topic one; not to mention simple-minded, ignorantly dismissive, and blindly biased. It gets repetitive and old though. It says more about your religion than about you, I think.
Such hypocritical fruit of Christian labors.

Old 07-01-2012, 09:31 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,069,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamakin View Post
No, I'm saved. What about you
I think he meant squirming in lust for the blood that your self-righteous God wishes to Sadistically spill. You will be EATEN... by the beast you sold your soul blindly to. Idol scriptures will not save you, and vain-full wishes won't either. Allah will punish your paganesque Blasphemies Satan laughs at your current lowly state and self-congratulatory bliss. The pagans had faith also, and you know the horrible things God does to them... horrible unmentionable things that run like a broken record in God's mind... pain and suffering beyond imagination for those who don't follow the Dictate of the Being that came before you. Because that is how things are decided, by queue. Read your Bible, Jesus says that YHWH will Gobble you up after he salts and cooks you. No, I won't be sent to the unbearable swirling river of regret in Hades by the Hellenist gods, what about you?

The point here is that alarmist religionists have always asked for money in the same ways, their putrid corruption and schizophrenia is without bound. The ends have been coming ever since religionists opened their mouths to expel their desperate thoughts.

How much faith does the God of Jealousy require to move a Mountain? surely much less faith than that required to achieve god-status immortality. Truly self-involved vain-full religions, without that desirous bait the poor people would have never felt a need to bite the idol hooks of the Most Grotesque Monster's lines.

But not to worry about any of this, you are as happy as a clam, surely you with your perfection can't be wrong... surely there is no Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheist, or live-stock as happy about their believes as you.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:41 AM

144 posts, read 149,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahindabelly View Post
well thanks for the responses including semi-negative perspectives which i don't brush off (lost my ego many years ago) i'm not a religous fanatic i'am (excuse all the stupid "i's"), but hysterically focused on "truth". Jonathan cahn doesn't hold a exclusive key to truth nor is he a modern prophet. Cahn is a great student of scripture and as many messanics go has a vast insight into the torah (old testament) and now via the holy spirit he has been given keys to the "warnings of god on america and the world and just has a gift period. He is amazing, but i don't cling to one man or woman teachers as i (we) have the real rabbi " real deal" teacher and the real father to learn from directly ie, yahshua,yeshua,jesus christ!
Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!! WE HAVE THE ONLY RABBI that counts. Yeshua/Jesus

Old 07-02-2012, 10:13 AM

24 posts, read 21,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
I think he meant squirming in lust for the blood that your self-righteous God wishes to Sadistically spill.
I get the impression that you feel you're on the recieving end of this . What can be sadistic about the fact that almighty God will deal with immoral, sinful people one day?

Quote:
You will be EATEN... by the beast you sold your soul blindly to.
What beast is that exactly?

Quote:
Allah will punish your paganesque Blasphemies
You're confused, there is no such thing as Allah.

Quote:
The pagans had faith also, and you know the horrible things God does to them...
You must be referring to the degenerates that Israel kept running into and adopting their ways.

Quote:
Read your Bible, Jesus says that YHWH will Gobble you up after he salts and cooks you.
No, that would be pagans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminouseTruth View Post
The point here is that alarmist religionists have always asked for money in the same ways, their putrid corruption and schizophrenia is without bound.
Now you're off on a tirade about money? ,the operative word here is schizophrenia.

Old 07-02-2012, 02:46 PM

2,271 posts, read 2,651,938 times
Quote:
Interesting how your critic is a condescending, intolerant, and off-topic one; not to mention simple-minded, ignorantly dismissive, and blindly biased. It gets repetitive and old though. It says more about your religion than about you, I think.
Such hypocritical fruit of Christian labors.
I'm not the one who clicked on a link that I wasn't interested in, in a topic I wasn't interested in. The poster whose comment I described did. The motive? To harass.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:48 PM

8 posts, read 5,392 times
Anyone heading for Manhatan Trinity WallStreet (St.Paul's Chapel) can view the bronzed roots sculpture of the fallen sycamore tree and also see the cedar that repaced it .Rabbi Cahn and now millions see this as a mimmic of Isiah 9:10, but its all a blank until you either read " The Harbinger" or I believe Cahn is on You Tube and some websites condencing the events better than a knucklehead like me. The bricks have fallen,but we will build with dressed stone, The sycamores have been cut down ,but we will put cedars in their place." Once you "get this" it's chilling and when I researched the entire sequence my hair stood up on my arms ! Cahn wrote it like a fiction novel as a vehicle to tap into prophecy . It's just genius!

Old 09-22-2012, 06:47 AM

1 posts, read 543 times
Nine Harbingers in Isaiah 9, but God always counts to ten. The Tenth (and final) Harbinger for the Jewish nation is found in Jeremiah 36. And this has been the divine lifecycle of history for any nation that encourages hatred and defiance towards God-- both before and after the Kingdoms of Israel & Judah. More info at [url=http://tenthharbinger.tripod.com/home.html]The Tenth Harbinger[/url]

Old 09-22-2012, 08:34 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,514,650 times
It is finished
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity