Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 07:43 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,999,699 times

Advertisements

Mikelee81, you write with much wisdom. Thank you very much.

Old 07-27-2012, 08:48 AM

10,213 posts, read 14,863,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I have a hard time believing that there is THAT MUCH support for the "pro homosexual" rights among the vast majority of American citizens. So that leaves the minority opinion which evidently is those that are promoting the "pro gay" political progression. I believe in this case it's not all about money but about forming opinion. This is partly why I can't stand watching the TV anymore.

I think there are a few very influential people with a lot of money right now that are attempting to promote "cultural" change. These people are utilizing both the media and Hollywood to influence the minds of much of the populace.

I think Christians (as well as everyone else) should just turn off their TV and start getting informed about what's going on in the world instead of being plugged into the mind control machine that manipulates them telling them what to believe.

Instead of supporting this garbage, people could put their funds into actually informing the public about the dangers of Sodomy. Point to examples like this Sandusky and what awful things he did to these kids. Demonstrate how this destroys individuals, families, and societies.

They always like to make it a personal thing focusing on the person. In reality it's a grotesque and dangerous ACT. It is the ACT not the PERSON that is hated.
Well said and on target! "New Normal" is neither. It is simply an effort by an 'old abnormal' crowd to try to create a sense of acceptable normalcy... while demanding that the rest of society who oppose this be considered 'narrow-minded, bigoted and homophobic'. This wasn't even 'new or normal' when it unraveled the deteriorating fabric of Sodom and of ancient Rome. Civilized societies continue because families continue raise-up strong children who value and honor God and help others find their way through a world that promotes darkness instead of light.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:16 AM

16,730 posts, read 15,739,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
There is a new t.v. show called coming out called: "The New Normal." It is a comedy about a sodomizing/gay/homosexual couple who take care of a baby. .....
I looked at the NBC site, IMDB, wiki and several others. So far, none of them mentioned sodomy. Where did you get that part? BTW, If thei show dodomy on TV, I'll bet that would be a first.

Old 07-27-2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I looked at the NBC site, IMDB, wiki and several others. So far, none of them mentioned sodomy. Where did you get that part? BTW, If they show sodomy on TV, I'll bet that would be a first.
The point is they are calling the gay life "The New Normal" as if it truly is normal. Everyone knows that sodomy is part and parcel of the "gay" life as it pertains to men. Now it might be that not all gay partners practice sodomy. But we know it is part of the lifestyle. For years it was illegal to practice sodomy in any country. You'd be thrown in prison if a doctor noticed your rear end was, well, you know, being sodomized.

My point is this: If they are going to glorify the homosexual lifestyle then they should have the decency to show the bad side of that lifestyle, i.e., hospitalization, aids, hiv, herpes, and a host of STD's.

Is it really "normal" for a male to sodomize another male? No. What is normal is for a male to have coitus with a female.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
The point is they are calling the gay life "The New Normal" as if it truly is normal. Everyone knows that sodomy is part and parcel of the "gay" life as it pertains to men. Now it might be that not all gay partners practice sodomy. But we know it is part of the lifestyle. For years it was illegal to practice sodomy in any country. You'd be thrown in prison if a doctor noticed your rear end was, well, you know, being sodomized.

My point is this: If they are going to glorify the homosexual lifestyle then they should have the decency to show the bad side of that lifestyle, i.e., hospitalization, aids, hiv, herpes, and a host of STD's.

Is it really "normal" for a male to sodomize another male? No. What is normal is for a male to have coitus with a female.
There must be a lot of gay guys that don't know as much as you do. Only 40% of gay men engage in sodomy. A research link is in another thread somewhere on this site.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
There must be a lot of gay guys that don't know as much as you do. Only 40% of gay men engage in sodomy. A research link is in another thread somewhere on this site.

1/10 of 1% is too much. It is not normal. And who knows if all 100% of the gay population are telling the truth as to their practicing sodomy?

Old 07-27-2012, 01:43 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,030,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I think you're claim that you're not a homophobe is flat out wrong. You definitely hate gays and show a clear bias against them in your post.

There are no diseases exclusive to gays. Heterosexuals do everything gays do in much much greater number. Your bigotry is as clear as day.
So if the act of sodomy/anal sex is a turn off to me, then I'm a homophobic? Okay, I guess I'm a homophobic then. I don't think most heterosexual couples have anal sex, btw. Of course I'm not "in" on what people do behind closed doors, but I'm just going by what seems natural to me.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
So if the act of sodomy/anal sex is a turn off to me, then I'm a homophobic? Okay, I guess I'm a homophobic then. I don't think most heterosexual couples have anal sex, btw. Of course I'm not "in" on what people do behind closed doors, but I'm just going by what seems natural to me.
Yes they do. Quite a large percentage of them do.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:53 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,030,988 times
Quote:
Yes they do. Quite a large percentage of them do.
Well that is just disgusting - to me personally and I know it would be to my husband as well.

Old 07-27-2012, 09:10 PM

I posted a little bit of the original post on my page on YouTube and the powers that be deleted it. I wonder why?

I thought that freedom of speech was a protected right in the United States of America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity