Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 08:53 PM

33,360 posts, read 26,630,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown0830 View Post
It's important to understand that the 7 trumpets, 7 vials and 7 seals do not all happen at the same time. EXCEPT... the 7th trumpet, 7th vial and 7th seal are the second coming. Up until the 7th, they all happen at different times, not in sync with each other. 1/3 of mankind has not been killed yet. That is the 6th trumpet.

The horses represent spirits that are loosed on earth. They have already been loosed. I talked about this in POST #13

Be sure to go back and read my original post. The peace agreement marks the beginning of the final 7 years. The tribulation does not start until 3 1/2 years later. I gave some scriptures to show that, but I can give more if I need to. The church will not be raptured out until the final 7 years. There are no scriptures to back the second coming before the trib. Irvin Baxter spent MANY MANY years preaching a pre-trib rapture. He was faced with some hard truths when reading Revelation and began asking his dad questions. No one could give him any solid reasoning or scriptural proof. So, he began looking into it. It was not easy for him to do, he grew up being taught a pre-trib rapture and he also preached it in his church. But when the Word reveals itself, you can't contradict it.

If you have at least one hour a day, you can go through this entire series in 14 days. But I finished them within 1-2 days. I got HOOOOOOOKED! Everything he said was backed by scriptures. Each video link is 28 mins long. So one lesson, part 1 and part 2, would take less that an hour to watch. ALL your questions will get answered! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!! You will have a FRESH pair of eyes. I would not recommend him unless I approved of him 100%!!!! I don't just post things unless I have the utmost respect for the person and they have 100% biblical backing. I've come across my fair share of wackos. He does not come close to that category. This man is very respected, mightily used of God and I love him dearly!

IT'S IMPORTANT YOU WATCH THESE VIDEOS IN ORDER. OTHERWISE YOU WILL MISS VERY DETAILED INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW IN THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS. THE ONES YOU CAN WATCH WITHOUT STAYING IN ORDER ARE - WWIII: Entrance Ramp for the Antichrist, The Antichrist and the False Prophet, 666 The Mark of the Beast, The 7 Trumpets, The Second Coming, Kingdom of God. Mike555, watch The 7 Trumpets as soon as you can to get a better understanding. Also, United States Discovered in the Bible and WWIII are great for understanding there will be a post-trib rapture.

ALL OTHER VIDEOS NOT LISTED ABOVE WILL NEED TO BE WATCHED IN ORDER IF YOU PREFER TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER VIDEOS.

Lesson 1 - United States Discovered in the Bible
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Aug 12, 2013
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Oct 3, 2011

Lesson 2 - New World Order is World Government
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Sep 9, 2013
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Sep 10, 2012

Lesson 3 - Islam in Bible Prophecy
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Sep 16, 2013
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Sep 24, 2012

Lesson 4 - WWIII: Entrance Ramp for the Antichrist
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Oct 21, 2013
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Oct 28, 2013

Lesson 5 - Israel's God-Given Destiny
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Nov 4, 2013
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Nov 11, 2013

Lesson 6 - Israel God's Prophetic Timeclock
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Nov 18, 2013
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - May 25, 2011

Lesson 7 - The Holy Roman Empire Reborn
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Jun 1, 2011
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Dec 9, 2013

Lesson 8 - The Antichrist and the False Prophet
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Feb 19, 2012
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Dec 23, 2013

Lesson 9 - 666 The Mark of the Beast
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Mar 4, 2013
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Mar 11, 2013

Lesson 10 - The Coming One-World Religion Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Aug 10, 2011

Lesson 11 - The Coming One-World Religion Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - May 2, 2012

Lesson 12 - The 7 Trumpets
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Apr 30, 2012
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - May 7, 2012

Lesson 13 - The Second Coming
Part 1
iTBN - End of the Age - Jul 1, 2013
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - Oct 15, 2012

Lesson 14 - Kingdom of God
Part 1
***This one is not uploaded to iTBN for a reason. iTBN is a trinity network. Part 1 really talks about salvation and one God.
Part 2
iTBN - End of the Age - May 13, 2013
I will repeat my previous post since you did not seem to understand it.

Since you are claiming that 5 of the trumpet judgments have already taken place, and since the trumpet judgments don't begin until the 7th seal is broken as per Revelation chapter 8 (The seal judgments precede the trumpet judgments), then you must also be claiming that 1/4 of the worlds population has already been killed as per Revelation 6:8. When the fourth seal is broken 1/4 of the world's population will be killed by famine, and pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth. Are you claiming that 1/4 of the world's population has already been killed?

Here is what the Bible Knowledge Commentary says regarding the fourth seal judgment.
6:7-8. A pale horse was introduced when the fourth seal was opened. ''Pale'' is literally a pale green (cf. the same word used of vegetation in Mark 6:39; Rev. 8:7; 9:4). John stated that the rider's name was Death and that hades was following close behind him. Here is the aftermath of war, famine, and death. With war and famine people fall prey to a plague and the wild beasts of the earth. The startling fact is revealed that a fourth of the earth, or approximately a billion people by today's population figures, will be killed by these means. It should be obvious that this is not a trivial judgment but a major factor in the Great Tribulation, thus supporting the conclusion that the Great Tribulation has begun. The first four seals may be considered as a unit and a general description as an unprecedented time of trouble (cf. Jer. 30:7; Dan. 12:1; Matt. 24:21-22). [The Bible Knowledge Commentary, New Testament, An Exposition of the Scriptures by Dallas Seminary Faculty, p, 948] John F. Walvoord did the commentary for the Book of Revelation.
The Tribulation is a future event. It will not start until after the church has been raptured. It is only when the church has been taken off the earth that the man of lawlessness (2 Thess. 2:3) - the prince who is to come in Daniel 9:26-27 will be revealed and who will make a peace treaty with Israel. Whatever peace treaty is pending at the present moment has nothing to do with the Tribulation.

Again, the seal judgments must take place before the trumpet judgments begin. And with the breaking of the fourth seal one fourth of the world's population will die. Since this has not happened, then obviously none of the trumpet judgments have taken place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2014, 09:03 PM

439 posts, read 428,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
You think .... ??? since in Revelation 7:9 says:
After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.
Because that is the truth, then the 144,000 is a symbolic number.
Which means that one can't then pick and choose which number is symbolic and which number is not.

You really don't listen, do you?

144,000 people isn't a great multitude either. When you look at the world as a whole, 144,000 people is nothing!!

Read the article. 144,000 isn't representing INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE. It does INCLUDE people, but not the individuals themselves. 144,000 represents the church... which INCLUDES people. Following??? That is the "great multitude".

Old 02-16-2014, 09:07 PM

I will tell everyone this... If you REALLY watch those videos, you will discover there is nothing for us to be afraid of. The antichrist will not have control over the whole world. IN FACT, there are certain places in the Bible where it states the nations that will not be under his rule. I'm 98% positive that the United States will not be under the rule of the antichrist. This is talked about in one of the lessons. Either lesson 4, 8 or 9. I'm leaning more towards 9 because I think he discusses who will have to take the mark and that's when he talks about the U.S. not being under his rule.

ALL SCRIPTURES POINT TO POST-TRIB. AGAIN... THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF!!!

Old 02-16-2014, 09:08 PM

758 posts, read 854,179 times
Quote:
You really don't listen, do you?

Read the article. 144,000 isn't representing INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE. It does INCLUDE people, but not the individuals themselves. 144,000 represents the church... which INCLUDES people. Following??? That is the "great multitude".
How does 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel donate the church??

144,000 is not no great multiude by any stretch of the imagination.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:11 PM

758 posts, read 854,179 times
Quote:
I will tell everyone this... If you REALLY watch those videos, you will discover there is nothing for us to be afraid of. The antichrist will not have control over the whole world. IN FACT, there are certain places in the Bible where it states the nations that will not be under his rule. I'm 98% positive that the United States will not be under the rule of the antichrist. This is talked about in one of the lessons. Either lesson 4, 8 or 9. I'm leaning more towards 9 because I think he discusses who will have to take the mark and that's when he talks about the U.S. not being under his rule.

ALL SCRIPTURES POINT TO POST-TRIB. AGAIN... THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF!!!
Jesus said it best in John chapter 14. Let not your heart be troubled (do not be afraid). Ye believe in God- Believe also in Me.

This is not new information!!

Old 02-16-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkutuq View Post
How does 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel donate the church??

144,000 is not no great multiude by any stretch of the imagination.
How are you not following this??? I didn't say 144,000 people. READ. THE. ARTICLE.

144,000 represents the church. Is there only one person in a church? No. Therefore, the great multitude makes up all the people in the 144,000 churches. Following????

Old 02-16-2014, 09:26 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,536,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I will repeat my previous post since you did not seem to understand it.

Since you are claiming that 5 of the trumpet judgments have already taken place, and since the trumpet judgments don't begin until the 7th seal is broken as per Revelation chapter 8 (The seal judgments precede the trumpet judgments), then you must also be claiming that 1/4 of the worlds population has already been killed as per Revelation 6:8. When the fourth seal is broken 1/4 of the world's population will be killed by famine, and pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth. Are you claiming that 1/4 of the world's population has already been killed?

Here is what the Bible Knowledge Commentary says regarding the fourth seal judgment.
6:7-8. A pale horse was introduced when the fourth seal was opened. ''Pale'' is literally a pale green (cf. the same word used of vegetation in Mark 6:39; Rev. 8:7; 9:4). John stated that the rider's name was Death and that hades was following close behind him. Here is the aftermath of war, famine, and death. With war and famine people fall prey to a plague and the wild beasts of the earth. The startling fact is revealed that a fourth of the earth, or approximately a billion people by today's population figures, will be killed by these means. It should be obvious that this is not a trivial judgment but a major factor in the Great Tribulation, thus supporting the conclusion that the Great Tribulation has begun. The first four seals may be considered as a unit and a general description as an unprecedented time of trouble (cf. Jer. 30:7; Dan. 12:1; Matt. 24:21-22). [The Bible Knowledge Commentary, New Testament, An Exposition of the Scriptures by Dallas Seminary Faculty, p, 948] John F. Walvoord did the commentary for the Book of Revelation.
The Tribulation is a future event. It will not start until after the church has been raptured. It is only when the church has been taken off the earth that the man of lawlessness (2 Thess. 2:3) - the prince who is to come in Daniel 9:26-27 will be revealed and who will make a peace treaty with Israel. Whatever peace treaty is pending at the present moment has nothing to do with the Tribulation.

Again, the seal judgments must take place before the trumpet judgments begin. And with the breaking of the fourth seal one fourth of the world's population will die. Since this has not happened, then obviously none of the trumpet judgments have taken place.
Here's something about Irvin Baxter I picked up listening to him once in person. It surprised me to find someone else had noticed this too.

Dr. David Reagan writes,
Quote:
He [Baxter] denies that Revelation is written in chronological order. He does not, therefore, believe that the Seal Judgments will be followed by the Trumpet Judgments during the first three and one half years of the Tribulation — as the plain sense meaning of Revelation indicates. He takes this position because he argues that several of both the Seal Judgments and the Trumpet Judgments have already taken place! The Christ in Prophecy Journal: Irvin Baxter Evaluated

Old 02-16-2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
- Neither do I believe Israel will ever see another Temple
till the Temple of God which Is The Heavenly City Of New Jerusalem comes down to the new earth. - Rev.21

I know it's been a popular belief that Israel will built a 3rd Temple.
Because Rev.11:1,2 has been falsely interpreted as the measurements of a 3rd Temple on earth.-
"A Temple on the Temple Mount?

Absolutely. The Bible prophesies in several places, that it will happen.

The Abomination of Desolation occurs when the Antichrist stands in the Third Temple and proclaims to be God. Consequently, every scripture pertaining to the Abomination of Desolation is referring to the Third Temple."

Daniel 9:27 The ruler will make a treaty with the people for a period of one set of seven, but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. And as a climax to all his terrible deeds, he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration, until the fate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him. (How does the antichrist put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings if there is no temple? Your theory about the Temple of God being the "The Heavenly City Of New Jerusalem" is wrong. If you disagree, please tell me how the antichrist could stand in God's Heavenly City and "set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration"?? God would not allow that.)

Matthew 24:15 “The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.” (The antichrist can't stand in "The Heavenly City Of New Jerusalem" and desecrate it. So I will refer to my previous question back in Daniel.)

2 Thessalonians 2:4 He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God. (How does the antichrist sit in the temple if they don't rebuild the temple?)

Revelation 11:1-2 Then I was given a measuring stick, and I was told, “Go and measure the Temple of God and the altar, and count the number of worshipers. But do not measure the outer courtyard, for it has been turned over to the nations. They will trample the holy city for 42 months. (42 months is 3 1/2 years)

"Will the Temple be Rebuilt?

On November 4, 2013 a proposal was made on the floor of the Israeli Knesset to allow Jews to openly worship on the Temple Mount. This precipitated quite a shouting match between Israeli and Arab Knesset members. But the sharing of the Temple Mount is now being openly discussed.

The Temple Mount dispute will be resolved when a peace agreement is finally reached between the Palestinians and Israelis. When the agreement is concluded it will provide for the sharing of the Temple Mount between Muslims and Jews. This will inevitably lead to the building of Israel’s temple on the portion of the Temple Mount placed under Israel’s control. US Secretary of State John Kerry has set a deadline of April 29, 2014, for this peace agreement to be achieved.

The Temple Institute’s stated goal is to build Israel’s Third Temple on the Temple Mount. Over the past forty-six years, the Temple Institute has recreated almost all the vessels and utensils needed for the resumption of worship in the temple as was conducted in First and Second Temple times.

The Institute unveiled the last and most important piece of furniture in the spring of 2013. A new Ark of the Covenant now stands on display in the Temple Institute Museum in the Old City of Jerusalem.

A Temple Institute representative proudly stated, if the political obstacles to building Israel’s Third Temple were removed today, the Institute would be ready to begin temple administration tomorrow."
(ARTICLE CAN BE VIEWED HERE: The Coming Third Temple)

Old 02-16-2014, 09:41 PM

33,360 posts, read 26,630,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorALly View Post
Here's something about Irvin Baxter I picked up listening to him once in person. It surprised me to find someone else had noticed this too.

Dr. David Reagan writes,
I don't know how anyone who has actually read the Book of Revelation could make the claim that the Trumpet judgments don't follow the seal judgments when Revelation 8:1 plainly states that the seven angels are given seven trumpets after the seventh seal has been broken.

The seventh seal begins the trumpet judgments and the bowl judgments follow the trumpet judgments.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorALly View Post

Dr. David Reagan writes,
I've read that same exact article on different websites. That's actually kinda funny. Does anybody know how to write their own articles these days without copying and pasting other peoples words?

I'd like to see solid proof in scriptures where it states the church will be raptured out before the antichrist. By all means... someone show me =)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity