Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2014, 03:19 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I cast out the infirmities of an old age wine skin; it couldn't retain the new wine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
did you make that decision yes or no?
The Spirit of truth testified to my Spirit, but it wasn't the King James version written in ink.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2014, 03:23 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,242,854 times
Quote:
The Spirit testified to mine, but it wasn't the King James version written in ink.
LOL, testifying to a decision, and making a decision is two different things remember you said, "I cast out the infirmities of an old age wine skin; it couldn't retain the new wine". "I" is not the Spirit. so you lied.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Well now it's my turn to ask questions.

#1 in Revelation 1:1 who sent his angel to John. I say The Lord God Almighty, JESUS. Now this is prime time to research with 101c to see if what he say is true. this question is open to all who disagree with the answer. after this I'll post my next question.
where are all the high education people, who I know could answer this question in a snap. LargeKingCat as you said you're collage educated, this will be a snap for you. now I answered all of your question that was put to me. and I answered by scripture. now it would be Christian like to answer my question

Old 09-01-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
LOL, testifying to a decision, and making a decision is two different things remember you said, "I cast out the infirmities of an old age wine skin; it couldn't retain the new wine". "I" is not the Spirit. so you lied.
Be careful with making accusations, for you cannot discern the heart of another.
And remember, it's the work of the Spirit that dwells within, that changes us.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Be careful with making accusations, for you cannot discern the heart of another.
And remember, it's the work of the Spirit that dwells within, that changes us.
I did not discern the heart, I discern the mouth. and what the mouth produce was an untruth.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
I did not discern the heart, I discern the mouth. and what the mouth produce was an untruth.
You are not my judge, or my teacher.
And, your self-righteousness means nothing.

It carries no weight.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:55 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Quote:
get the Holy Ghost, it makes FAITH.

[/font]
Does not seem to have helped you any.......

Old 09-01-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
You are not my judge, or my teacher.
And, your self-righteousness means nothing.
who's judging?, and I'm glad I'm not your teacher, for if so, you would have be better informed. and as for, "your self-righteousness means nothing". when some one is confident in what they are saying, only the foolish interpret it as "self-righteousness ".

Look, I'm not here to argue with you, but to discuss scriptures. so any one's"self-righteousness ",is not an issue. so if you have any other scriptures to stand on please present them

in Christ Jesus thank you.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
Does not seem to have helped you any.......
looks like you need him more than me, now what about that Revelation 1:1 question .

Old 09-01-2014, 04:06 PM

Quote:
looks like you need him more than me, now what about that Revelation 1:1 question .
LargeKingCat, you don’t have to be religious. you can read and understand can you not?. with your Superior education you can figure out what is being said. go ahead, and give it a try, and help out us under educated folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity