Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 04:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,480,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
who's judging?, and I'm glad I'm not your teacher, for if so, you would have be better informed. and as for, "your self-righteousness means nothing". when some one is confident in what they are saying, only the foolish interpret it as "self-righteousness ".

Look, I'm not here to argue with you, but to discuss scriptures. so any one's"self-righteousness ",is not an issue. so if you have any other scriptures to stand on please present them

in Christ Jesus thank you.
You're not here to discuss, you are here to give your interpretations.
Believing you are better informed, but it doesn't make it the truth.

Peace, be with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2014, 04:16 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,503,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

Peace, be with you.
Tiring isn't it.

All we hear is; you are wrong, you are a fool, you are lying, and why??? because we do not agree with him.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:20 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,256,124 times
Quote:

Peace, be with you.
You're not here to discuss, well who's judging who now?. remember you said, "you can't judge the heart?". then you said, "Believing you are better informed, but it doesn't make it the truth". NO, the scriptures are true. have I not presented scriptures, or definitions to all of my statements, just check my posts. and true, reading the scriptures with the Lord, one will be "BETTER INFORMED". now that's the truth, don't you agree?.

yes, peace unto you too.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Tiring isn't it.

All we hear is; you are wrong, you are a fool, you are lying, and why??? because we do not agree with him.
what wrong CA, need a little Sympathy, if I said someone was wrong, and it was in ERROR. then by the scriptures, and your Christian duty, you need to correct me. or else, what I said was true.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:36 PM

when I came on this board, I didn't hug and kiss with you, and pat you on the back, and agree with you in your beliefs. if I would have we all would be asleep at the wheel, so to speak. no, I came with the sword of the Lord. to wake you up. yes I know this teaching is not your cup of tea. but it got your attention. now you can deal with it, or just leave it alone, your choice. but its not going away, not because you disagree with it or not. I suggest you get your bibles out and read.

be blessed in the name of the Lord Jesus

Old 09-01-2014, 05:04 PM

What I’m about to say, this is not personal to anyone. this, what we’re seeing right now, is why the church is in the condition that she is in today. just setting up, no laying down to every whim and doctrine that come along, just look at the topics here. and say nothing about it. you have people on this board who openly confess they don’t believe in the bible, that’s a slap in God face, and you don’t say NOTHING, or challenge it. you don’t want to hurt anyone feelings. correction is good for the Soul and the church body. when there is no correction, then you have confusion. the church have been sitting on the waters far too long, just getting fat, and producing nothing in return. as I said, that’s why the world is NOT knocking down the doors of the church to get in. because the church seem like the world, there is no difference. the church today put up with any and everything that come along. the Church need to stand for something, or it will fall for anything. no backbone. no standards, no conscious of what’s right and what’s wrong. she the church, is just getting pregnant by anyone who comes along.

No I’m not made, nor upset. but I have a LOVE for my Father, the Lord Jesus, and the few who really is called by his name. I suggest you consider your ways, look in the mirror, and we need to take a good look at our own selves.

Old 09-01-2014, 05:10 PM

well, Happy Labor Day, and good night.

Old 09-01-2014, 05:54 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,664,227 times
"I and the father are one" is like a wave in the ocean.
The water, the wave, the energy pulse are all one.

We are "human waves" in the seas of the universe.

Old 09-01-2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
What I’m about to say, this is not personal to anyone. this, what we’re seeing right now, is why the church is in the condition that she is in today. just setting up, no laying down to every whim and doctrine that come along, just look at the topics here. and say nothing about it. you have people on this board who openly confess they don’t believe in the bible, that’s a slap in God face, and you don’t say NOTHING, or challenge it. you don’t want to hurt anyone feelings. correction is good for the Soul and the church body. when there is no correction, then you have confusion. the church have been sitting on the waters far too long, just getting fat, and producing nothing in return. as I said, that’s why the world is NOT knocking down the doors of the church to get in. because the church seem like the world, there is no difference. the church today put up with any and everything that come along. the Church need to stand for something, or it will fall for anything. no backbone. no standards, no conscious of what’s right and what’s wrong. she the church, is just getting pregnant by anyone who comes along.

No I’m not made, nor upset. but I have a LOVE for my Father, the Lord Jesus, and the few who really is called by his name. I suggest you consider your ways, look in the mirror, and we need to take a good look at our own selves.
Diversity is by far the best teacher of love, so why do you only LOVE GOD, the Lord and the few who you believe are called by his name?
Are we not called to love our neighbor, which happens to be ALL OF HUMANITY, as ourselves? Or, have we restricted it to that of a selfish love?

Perhaps, it is you who needs to take a long hard look in the mirror?

Old 09-01-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:

Peace, be with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Tiring isn't it.

When all of humanity speaks in a single language that is not isolated called Love.
Then, nothing will be impossible for us, however, you are correct - it gets tiring.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity