Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2014, 08:58 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,998,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
What if 100% of the population were gay/lesbian? How would that be harmful? Does being gay/lesbian mean you are unable to reproduce? No, it does not. Can a lesbian woman be impregnated by artificial insemination, using semen contributed by a gay man? Why yes, she sure can.
You mean that lesbian woman needs a man who has sperm? So that woman needs a man? Hmmm...

And wouldn't that also mean that a gay man needs a surrogate mother?

Quote:
We can be relatively certain that no unplanned pregnancies would occur. How would that be harmful? I posit it would be a huge improvement.
Moderator cut: We're not going to start racial threads like they have to deal with over in Relationships.

Quote:
JustTitans - How do gays/lesbians harm society? Please answer. If you do not, I will assume that try as you might, you cannot think of a singe way.
You are the 3rd person to ask me this question. If you are interested in my answer, go back and re-read the thread. I'm not going to keep writing the same answer over and over, just because you demand that I answer you. If you sincerely want to know what I think, then you will look it up.

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-09-2014 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: removing pacially charged rmark.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2014, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Are you admitting that you are not introspective?
No.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:02 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,295,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
No.
So... You are introspective or you just refuse to admit otherwise?

It would be far easier to have clear communication if we were all speaking directly instead of in circles.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:12 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,648,693 times
Quote:
You mean that lesbian woman needs a man who has sperm? So that woman needs a man? Hmmm...

And wouldn't that also mean that a gay man needs a surrogate mother?
To reproduce? Obviously, yes.

Moderator cut: removed orphaned quote & response

Actually, what I mean by "unplanned pregnancy" is a pregnancy which was not planned.

Quote:
You are the 3rd person to ask me this question. If you are interested in my answer, go back and re-read the thread. I'm not going to keep writing the same answer over and over, just because you demand that I answer you. If you sincerely want to know what I think, then you will look it up.
In other words, no, you cannot think of a single way. Great! There is no reason to complain about gays/lesbians further then, or accuse them of being harmful to society.

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-09-2014 at 06:13 AM..

Old 10-08-2014, 09:16 PM

Quote:
So... You are introspective or you just refuse to admit otherwise?

It would be far easier to have clear communication if we were all speaking directly instead of in circles.
I answer the question, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China. I agree your questions that you have asked are like a dog chasing it's own tale.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:22 PM

Quote:
To reproduce? Obviously, yes.
Great glad we agree.

Moderator cut: removing racially charged comments

But to your point, what is wrong with unplanned pregnancy? A child is born right? As long as it's a healthy baby, why does it matter if it was planned or not?

Quote:
In other words, no, you cannot think of a single way. Great! There is no reason to complain about gays/lesbians further then, or accuse them of being harmful to society.
No you are making excuses for not going back and reading my responses to the exact same question. It's called going to the top right hand corner and click "Search Forum"

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-09-2014 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: removing racial material

Old 10-08-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Great glad we agree.

Moderator cut: cutting out racial link

But to your point, what is wrong with unplanned pregnancy? A child is born right? As long as it's a healthy baby, why does it matter if it was planned or not?
It might matter a great deal to the parents, if they are not ready to handle/afford the responsibility of being parents.

Quote:
No you are making excuses for not going back and reading my responses to the exact same question. It's called going to the top right hand corner and click "Search Forum"
I'm not interested in searching this 28 page thread, hunting for your response. I have read where you have been asked the question, what I have not read is your response. It would have been easier to say "I think gays/lesbians are harmful to society because X" than it would have been to explain twice why a direct response is asking too much of you.

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-09-2014 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: removing raial material

Old 10-08-2014, 09:42 PM

Quote:
I answer the question, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China. I agree your questions that you have asked are like a dog chasing it's own tale.
I was unaware that dogs told stories.

No... you really don't answer questions directly. At all.

I was very clear here.

I have exactly ZERO issue with homosexuals. You, on the other hand, do.

You should just come out and say you have an issue with it, which you halfway have done, but you should probably also acknowledge that other people (even other Christians) may not agree with you, and that doesn't make them any less Christian because of it.

Your interpretation is just that, your interpretation.

Unless you want to tell us something in regard to your divinity or some such.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
I have read where you have been asked the question, what I have not read is your response. It would have been easier to say "I think gays/lesbians are harmful to society because X" than it would have been to explain twice why a direct response is asking too much of you.
It's not just you. I cannot find his exact opinion and his logic/reasoning behind it either.

It's like trying to get someone to explain why they think food is salty.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:45 PM

Quote:
I was unaware that dogs told stories.

Lol! I almost wrote the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity