Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2019, 11:44 PM

6,795 posts, read 2,904,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV
Howdy neighbors. *Sigh* ...I'm at a loss as to why the church leadership within mainstream Christianity still persists in preaching to its flock that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of the 'grave sin' of homosexuality. Years ago I participated in a church Bible study on the subject of S&G. We were advised by the leader of the group study to clear our minds of any preconceived notions that we might have pertaining to their destruction, i.e. the popular teaching that they were destroyed because of rampant homosexuality. And, I'm sure glad that we did go into this study with an open mind. We found nothing to indicate that the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were homosexual ...NOTHING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
Then obviously, your mob did not consult the bible. Or you are simply trying to blind yourself as to what the scriptures do say.
The Bible WAS the source that we consulted for our research. Where else would we go? And, I repeat …we found NOTHING to indicate that the inhabitants of Sodom (OR Gomorrah) were homosexual. Savvy?

Quote:
Now I don’t give a dam what you believe or disbelieve, but please do not treat the members of this forum as idiots, by saying that there is nothing in the scriptures to indicate that the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were homosexual ...NOTHING!
Likewise do I not give a dam (or even a damn, for that matter) what you have just chimed in with as a delayed reaction to a thread that was started several years ago. There is – and I highlight this specifically FOR YOU – NOTHING in any account of the texts that mention S&G where homosexuality is even HINTED at as being an issue with those cities.

As for my treating 'Christian fundies' on this forum as idiots ...they regularly do this all by themselves without any help from me.

Quote:
You must be as blind as a ‘NO EYE DEER,’ having no idea as to what is recorded in scripture.
You don’t know who you’re talking to, Anointed One, so you might just as well stop right now with your sarcasm. I don’t usually come on here half-cocked so you can pretty well rest assured that I did my homework first before cutting loose. I have no idea who you are so don’t even think to come the smarts with me. Again, savvy?

Quote:
Genesis 18; speaks of three men, who came to the camp of Abraham, who invited them to sit in the shade of a tree, while he fed them some cream, milk, meat from the fatted calf, and bread freshly baked by Sarah, which those men ate, after which, they reveal that Sarah would soon bear him a son. Abraham was then told that the Lord had heard terrible accusations against S&G and two of those good looking young men went down to see if those accusations were true.

I wonder what the scriptures reveal happened to those messengers, which was to convince those young men, that the terrible accusations against the Sodomites were true? Obviously, it would be useless asking one who has no idea, what those young men experienced.
Firstly, the men of Sodom are NEVER referred to as ‘Sodomites’ in the Bible. So, why are you referring to them by that name? Is it because the term ‘sodomite’ is a relatively recent term usually applied to ‘homosexuals’ and this fits in with your anti-gay agenda? By rights this should be enough to disqualify you from any further discussion with me on this particular topic but I’ll overlook that rather major discrepancy because I want to deal with you further.

Quote:
Ezekiel 16: 50; Gives the reason for the destruction of Sodom, as being, because they did the thigs that the Lord hates. And what things do we know that the scriptures say the Sodomites did, that was hated by the Lord.
You mean ‘the people of Sodom, right? A ‘sodomite’ was a male temple prostitute and his/their specific nationality is not given in the Bible as far as I know.

Quote:
Do the scriptures say that the inhabitancies of Tall el Hammam, which we are now assured is the ancient city of Sodom, that was destroyed by a Tunguska type fireball-airburst, were murderers, thieves, adulterers, cheats, liars, cowards, traitors, idol worshipers, etc, etc?
Is that a question or a statement? If it’s a question I would give an educated guess that, just as is the case with city-dwellers nowadays, ALL of the above would likely be true for the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah. We’re talking about human beings. Are you not aware that human beings are murderers, thieves, adulterers, cheats, liars, cowards, traitors, idol worshipers, etc. etc.? You come across as pretty naïve, O Annointed One. Are you sure you’re up to debating me on this topic?

Quote:
Nope! None of these things that are hated by the Lord are mentioned in relation to the inhabitancies of Sodom.
Yeah? So . . .? How about Gomorrah and the other cities of the plain that were also allegedly destroyed by God? What are we told about them? Did they all have a similar episode where a look-alike Lot, look-alike visitors and look-alike inhabitants came to threaten to rape them? Not to mention a look-alike Mrs. Lot who was turned into a look-alike pillar of salt. Tell me, please, what were the things about these cities that were supposedly hated by the Lord?

Quote:
But what is mentioned in scripture concerning the Sodomites . . .
Already corrected above is that the people of Sodom were never referred to in the Bible as ‘Sodomites’ …how many times can I overlook this ongoing discrepancy which you use only to reinforce your personal anti-gay agenda? Moreover, you DO know that, according to scripture, Gomorrah and several other cities of the plain were also destroyed, do you not? Were they also destroyed because of some fictitious story about Lot, the people of Sodom and two angels?? In fact, have you any idea what you’re talking about Annointed One? I really don’t think that you do. Just as we did several years ago …you perhaps need to take off your blinders and do some serious research on this topic. Or, perhaps better yet, just drop out of this conversation altogether. But then, I couldn't have fun with you if you were to do that.

Quote:
. . .can be found in Genesis 19: 4; would you care to read that verse yourself, and then tell the people on the Christian section of this forum, that your church study group found nothing in the Bible to indicate that the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were homosexual ...NOTHING!
Absolutely I can! Genesis 19:4 speaks to a culture (as described by Ezekiel and also Jesus) who were so unwelcoming toward visitors that they would use any means to deter them from returning …including the threat of humiliating rape. We’re told in this weird story that ALL of the men of Sodom, both young and old, surrounded Lot’s house wanting to welcome Lot’s visitors with the threat of rape. It never happened, however. Whatever, these men had obviously sired the young men who accompanied them through a heterosexual union with a female. The men who threatened to rape Lot’s visitors were obviously heterosexual men. What say now, Mr. Smart Guy?

Should you return with a response …I’ll be here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2019, 10:07 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Where does he say this!

The rest of this is merely your opinion or perception of what you believe.

Matthew 7:13-14-- The rest is Fact.

Old 10-25-2019, 10:22 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
The Bible WAS the source that we consulted for our research. Where else would we go? And, I repeat …we found NOTHING to indicate that the inhabitants of Sodom (OR Gomorrah) were homosexual. Savvy?

Likewise do I not give a dam (or even a damn, for that matter) what you have just chimed in with as a delayed reaction to a thread that was started several years ago. There is – and I highlight this specifically FOR YOU – NOTHING in any account of the texts that mention S&G where homosexuality is even HINTED at as being an issue with those cities.

As for my treating 'Christian fundies' on this forum as idiots ...they regularly do this all by themselves without any help from me.

You don’t know who you’re talking to, Anointed One, so you might just as well stop right now with your sarcasm. I don’t usually come on here half-cocked so you can pretty well rest assured that I did my homework first before cutting loose. I have no idea who you are so don’t even think to come the smarts with me. Again, savvy?

Firstly, the men of Sodom are NEVER referred to as ‘Sodomites’ in the Bible. So, why are you referring to them by that name? Is it because the term ‘sodomite’ is a relatively recent term usually applied to ‘homosexuals’ and this fits in with your anti-gay agenda? By rights this should be enough to disqualify you from any further discussion with me on this particular topic but I’ll overlook that rather major discrepancy because I want to deal with you further.

You mean ‘the people of Sodom, right? A ‘sodomite’ was a male temple prostitute and his/their specific nationality is not given in the Bible as far as I know.

Is that a question or a statement? If it’s a question I would give an educated guess that, just as is the case with city-dwellers nowadays, ALL of the above would likely be true for the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah. We’re talking about human beings. Are you not aware that human beings are murderers, thieves, adulterers, cheats, liars, cowards, traitors, idol worshipers, etc. etc.? You come across as pretty naïve, O Annointed One. Are you sure you’re up to debating me on this topic?

Yeah? So . . .? How about Gomorrah and the other cities of the plain that were also allegedly destroyed by God? What are we told about them? Did they all have a similar episode where a look-alike Lot, look-alike visitors and look-alike inhabitants came to threaten to rape them? Not to mention a look-alike Mrs. Lot who was turned into a look-alike pillar of salt. Tell me, please, what were the things about these cities that were supposedly hated by the Lord?

Already corrected above is that the people of Sodom were never referred to in the Bible as ‘Sodomites’ …how many times can I overlook this ongoing discrepancy which you use only to reinforce your personal anti-gay agenda? Moreover, you DO know that, according to scripture, Gomorrah and several other cities of the plain were also destroyed, do you not? Were they also destroyed because of some fictitious story about Lot, the people of Sodom and two angels?? In fact, have you any idea what you’re talking about Annointed One? I really don’t think that you do. Just as we did several years ago …you perhaps need to take off your blinders and do some serious research on this topic. Or, perhaps better yet, just drop out of this conversation altogether. But then, I couldn't have fun with you if you were to do that.

Absolutely I can! Genesis 19:4 speaks to a culture (as described by Ezekiel and also Jesus) who were so unwelcoming toward visitors that they would use any means to deter them from returning …including the threat of humiliating rape. We’re told in this weird story that ALL of the men of Sodom, both young and old, surrounded Lot’s house wanting to welcome Lot’s visitors with the threat of rape. It never happened, however. Whatever, these men had obviously sired the young men who accompanied them through a heterosexual union with a female. The men who threatened to rape Lot’s visitors were obviously heterosexual men. What say now, Mr. Smart Guy?

A straight, honest and to the point post.

Old 10-25-2019, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Jesus said-- Those walking the broad and spacious path will be destroyed. God has every right to say what occurs in his creation. He owns every iota. He handed all-LIFE--free on a silver platter, he created everything with variety for our benefit. Etc, etc, etc. God didn't want this system of things. It was forced upon him by rebels.
Quote:
Where does he say this!

The rest of this is merely your opinion or perception of what you believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Matthew 7:13-14-- The rest is Fact.
First, destruction or bringing something to ruin in order to make it new again - is more in lines with a remodel, it does not mean utterly destroyed. And, the rest is NOT fact, if he didn't want what humanity experiences, then there would be no experience.

Old 10-25-2019, 01:50 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post

There is so much here that is pure speculation on your part, but I really love the fact you made my point for me at least, and that is that homosexuals are MADE, not BORN that way. BTW, the angels who would have been privy to the motive of their hearts via G-d, blinded them to prevent them from carrying out their plan, something which would not have been warranted if they were just "play acting for effect" as a deterrent as you lamely suggest.

Also, for your information, sodomites were also called "dogs", as were gentiles because their pagan temples practiced such things, and well, what you worship is what you become, since you made that thing your head and the "body" can only do what it sees the "head" do.

Just a few places the word sodomite is used....

1Kings 14>24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

1Kings15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

1Kings 22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.

2Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Deut 23:15 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a *****, or the price of a DOG, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Lev. 17:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

We see in Rev 22 His opinion has not changed.....

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 22:15 For WITHOUT ARE DOGS, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Old 10-25-2019, 01:56 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
Your concession to the fact that one man raping another could possibly be perceived as homosexual behavior is most magnanimous -but puts a hole in your argument that the message of Ezekiel is baloney

Old 10-25-2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Irrelevant, as to the term homosexual.

Old 10-25-2019, 07:03 PM

Response by Rbbi1 to RomulusXXV Post #1021:

Quote:
There is so much here that is pure speculation on your part, but I really love the fact you made my point for me at least, and that is that homosexuals are MADE, not BORN that way. BTW, the angels who would have been privy to the motive of their hearts via G-d, blinded them to prevent them from carrying out their plan, something which would not have been warranted if they were just "play acting for effect" as a deterrent as you lamely suggest.
You know what I'm having a few rather embarrassing moments about, Rbbi1? I'm having a few embarrassing moments responding to a biblical account of an incident that likely NEVER occurred in reality! Discussing Sodom (and Gomorrah) is rather like discussing Alice in Wonderland with those who actually believe that Alice encountered a white rabbit and engaged in all of the other occurrences that take place in the story.

It's a STORY!

But anyway, let us press on . . .

Quote:
Also, for your information, sodomites were also called "dogs", as were gentiles because their pagan temples practiced such things, and well, what you worship is what you become, since you made that thing your head and the "body" can only do what it sees the "head" do.

1Kings 14>24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

1Kings15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

1Kings 22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.

2Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Deut 23:15 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a *****, or the price of a DOG, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Lev. 17:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

We see in Rev 22 His opinion has not changed.....

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 22:15 For WITHOUT ARE DOGS, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Hmmm . . .thanks for copying and pasting those Bible passages, Rbbi1. The only thing you inadvertently proved, however, is that 'sodomites' were male temple prostitutes that were affiliated with pagan worship practices ...a position that I've held since day one. Moreover, you have also shown that such practices are 'abominations' to God. THAT is also a position that I've held for a long time concerning Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13. Those two passages of scripture are pertaining to temple prostitution and pagan idolatry. Thanks for having (unwittingly) proven my point.

Old 10-25-2019, 07:08 PM

Jerwade response to RomulusXXV Post #1021

Quote:
A straight, honest and to the point post.
Thanks Jerwade. It was a tad out of character for me to respond with such sarcasm but I felt at the time that it was warranted.

Old 10-25-2019, 09:51 PM

3,061 posts, read 914,058 times
Response to RomulusXXV Post #1021.

RomulusXXV ……. The Bible WAS the source that we consulted for our research. Where else would we go? And, I repeat …we found NOTHING to indicate that the inhabitants of Sodom (OR Gomorrah) were homosexual. Savvy?

THE ANOINTED ………. So, your group leader who desired to teach his students that homosexuality is not considered to be abhorred by the God of the bible, is supposed to have sourced the bible in his futile attempt to prove the scriptures wrong.

So what? 2 Peter 3; says concerning those opponents of the truths as revealed in scripture by the biblical experts using the wisdom that God gave them, that the believers should be on guard against those ignorant and unstable people, who explain falsely the many passages in the scriptures.

RomulusXXV ……. Likewise do I not give a dam (or even a damn, for that matter) what you have just chimed in with as a delayed reaction to a thread that was started several years ago. There is – and I highlight this specifically FOR YOU – NOTHING in any account of the texts that mention S&G where homosexuality is even HINTED at as being an issue with those cities.

THE ANOINTED……. And you don’t believe that the men of Sodom, who threatend to rape the two messengers of the Lord, but whose evil actions was thwarted by being blinded by the messengers, has nothing to do with homosexuality. Well, well, well, Who would have thunk that?

RomulusXXV ………As for my treating 'Christian fundies' on this forum as idiots ...they regularly do this all by themselves without any help from me.

THE ANOINTED …….. Now you add to your erroneous statements, by breaking the forum’s rules, for not only do you admit that you treat Christians on this forum as Idiots, you go on to accuse those Christians on this Christian section of the forum, as regularly making ‘IDIOTS OF THEMSELVES.’

RomulusXXV ………You don’t know who you’re talking to, Anointed One, so you might just as well stop right now with your sarcasm. I don’t usually come on here half-cocked so you can pretty well rest assured that I did my homework first before cutting loose. I have no idea who you are so don’t even think to come the smarts with me. Again, savvy?

THE ANOINTED……… I do realise, as you say, ‘You have no idea WHO I AM,’ but you do realise that your threats are wasted on ‘WHO I AM,’ You do not tell me what I can or cannot do.

RomulusXXV ………Firstly, the men of Sodom are NEVER referred to as ‘Sodomites’ in the Bible. So, why are you referring to them by that name? Is it because the term ‘sodomite’ is a relatively recent term usually applied to ‘homosexuals’ and this fits in with your anti-gay agenda? By rights this should be enough to disqualify you from any further discussion with me on this particular topic but I’ll overlook that rather major discrepancy because I want to deal with you further.

THE ANOINTED……… The men of Canaan are Canaanites, the men of Israel are Israelites, the men of Moab are Moabites, the men of Dan are Danites, the men of Sodom are Sodomites, etc, etc, etc. And BTW, I have family members whom I dearly love, who are gay, and I for one would not attempt to condemn them. But here, we are debating that which the bible says, not what I think.

RomulusXXV ………You mean ‘the people of Sodom, right? A ‘sodomite’ was a male temple prostitute and his/their specific nationality is not given in the Bible as far as I know.

THE ANOINTED …….. A Sodomite was also a man from the city of Sodom, whether or not he was Homosexual.

The Anointed had Said.
Do the scriptures say that the inhabitancies of Tall el Hammam, which we are now assured is the ancient city of Sodom, that was destroyed by a Tunguska type fireball-airburst, were murderers, thieves, adulterers, cheats, liars, cowards, traitors, idol worshipers, etc, etc?

RomulusXXV ………Is that a question or a statement? If it’s a question I would give an educated guess that, just as is the case with city-dwellers nowadays, ALL of the above would likely be true for the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah.

THE ANOINTED …….. You also made an erroneous GUESS, that the Sodomites, who threatened to rape the two messengers, but were thwarted when they were blinded by those messengers, had nothing to do with homosexuality.

But you were not asked to make a guess, were you? The question put to you, was; “DO THE SCRIPTURES, say that the inhabitancies of Sodom, were murderers, thieves, adulterers, cheats, liars, cowards, traitors, idol worshipers, etc, etc, and the answer to that is NO! What the scriptures say about the men of Sodom (The Sodomites,) is that they threatened to rape the male messengers, but were thwarted when they were blinded by the Messengers.’

RomulusXXV ………We’re talking about human beings. Are you not aware that human beings are murderers, thieves, adulterers, cheats, liars, cowards, traitors, idol worshipers, etc. etc.?

THE ANOINTED……..Not all old mate, not all, in fact, I would give an educated guess that, the greater majority of Human beings are loving and caring people, who sometimes do make mistakes. I am not an accuser, who admits that they treat Christians on this forum as IDIOTS, nor would I accuse those Christians on this Christian section of the forum, as regularly making ‘IDIOTS OF THEMSELVES

RomulusXXV ………You come across as pretty naïve, O Annointed One. Are you sure you’re up to debating me on this topic?

THE ANOINTED…….. O yes, I am sure that I am up to debating you on this or any topic. as to your insult, that I come across as being pretty naïve, I feel that I must reciprocate by saying that you come across as one who has never really studied the topic on which you wish to debate. So, I nor anyone else should have any qualms about debating the likes of yourself.

RomulusXXV ………Yeah? So . . .? How about Gomorrah and the other cities of the plain that were also allegedly destroyed by God? What are we told about them? Did they all have a similar episode where a look-alike Lot, look-alike visitors and look-alike inhabitants came to threaten to rape them? Not to mention a look-alike Mrs. Lot who was turned into a look-alike pillar of salt. Tell me, please, what were the things about these cities that were supposedly hated by the Lord?

THE ANOINTED…….. You make it obvious to all who read these posts that you have never studied the scriptures, and do not really know what you are talking about. Anyway, for the benefit of people like yourself who are ignorant as to that which is recorded in the scriptures and have to ask questions such as; “How about Gomorrah and the other cities of the plain that were also allegedly destroyed by God? What are we told about them?

Let me here enlighten you.----- The terrible accusations were not only against the town of Sodom, but also against Gomorrah as seen in Genesis 18:20, "Then the LORD said to Abraham, "There are terrible accusations against Sodom and GOMORRAH. Did you see that Romulus, Sodom AND Gomorrah. But, in your ignorance to the scriptures you go on to ask; “But what of the other towns and villages of the plain that were also destroyed by God

Jude verse 7; just as Sodom and Gomorrah AND THE SURROUNDING CITIES, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire,4 serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

KJV: Even as Sodom and Gomorrah AND THE CITIES ABOUT in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after ‘STRANG FLESH’ etc.

Or the Amplified version: “Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the ADJACENT TOWNS, which also gave themselves over to impurity and indulged in ‘UNNATURAL vice and sensual perversity, etc

RomulusXXV ………The people of Sodom were never referred to in the Bible as ‘Sodomites.’

THE ANOINTED…….. Men who prefer to have sex with other men, are today called Homosexuals, but in ancient biblical times, they were called Sodomites.

RomulusXXV ……… …how many times can I overlook this ongoing discrepancy which you use only to reinforce your personal anti-gay agenda?

THE ANOINTED……… I have no anti-gay agenda young fellow. In fact my motto is, “Live and let live.” We are not here debating what I believe or don’t believe, but what the bible says concerning the people of Sodom, Gomorrah, and their surrounding towns.

RomulusXXV ………Moreover, you DO know that, according to scripture, Gomorrah and several other cities of the plain were also destroyed, do you not?

THE ANOINTED…….. Of course, I know. But what a pity, that you in your ignorance to the Scriptures, did not know why the Lord destroyed Gomorrah and the surrounding towns, and were forced to ask one who unlike yourself, is knowledgeable in such things.

RomulusXXV ………Were they also destroyed because of some fictitious story about Lot, the people of Sodom and two angels?? In fact, have you any idea what you’re talking about Annointed One? I really don’t think that you do. Just as we did several years ago …

THE ANOINTED……… There is nothing fictious about, when, where and why, Sodom, Gomorrah and their surrounding towns were destroyed, and unlike yourself, YES! I at least do know what I am talking about.

RomulusXXV ………you perhaps need to take off your blinders and do some serious research on this topic. Or, perhaps better yet, just drop out of this conversation altogether. But then, I couldn't have fun with you if you were to do that.

THE ANOINTED
………. I think the Christians on this forum, who you describe as IDIOTS, know who wears the blind-fold.

RomulusXXV ………’Genesis 19:4 speaks to a culture (as described by Ezekiel and also Jesus) who were so unwelcoming toward visitors that they would use any means to deter them from returning …including the threat of humiliating rape. We’re told in this weird story that ALL of the men of Sodom, both young and old, surrounded Lot’s house wanting to welcome Lot’s visitors with the threat of rape. It never happened, however.

THE ANOINTED…….. Correct! They were never able to carry out their threat against the messengers, and if you were not so blind to the scriptures, you would know why they were unable to carryout their threat and rape the messengers.

RomulusXXV ………Whatever, these men had obviously sired the young men who accompanied them through a heterosexual union with a female. The men who threatened to rape Lot’s visitors were obviously heterosexual men. What say now, Mr. Smart Guy?

THE ANOINTED….. So, you have only revealed that those men from Sodom who wanted to rape the messengers, were bisexuals, perhaps the STRANGE FLESH that they went after as they indulged in ‘UNNATURAL vice and sensual perversity, etc, could possibly have been animals of one sort or another. But that is only a possibility.

Deut 23:15 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a *****, or the price of a DOG, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow.

Last edited by The Anointed; 10-25-2019 at 10:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity