Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2015, 06:19 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,613,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us"

Aww, you two are talking amongst yourselves, with reference to me.. You still think I have something to prove to you. And, you are speaking in scripture to each other... so adorable. Not to mention patronizing.

The thing you must ask yourself is this; Why am I so desperately trying to prove her a liar?

Does that make you feel closer to God? Is there some sort of satisfaction you are getting from this need to prove me a sinner?

Look up. See that bar? Now stretch and reach. Stop telling yourself you cannot stop sinning.

Rrrrreeeeaaaccccchhhh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2015, 06:42 PM

20,438 posts, read 12,777,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
So what you saying Jimmie.... you have no sin ?
No, but RonkonkomaNative is.

Old 11-12-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Yes, jimmie. I do not sin. Instead of trying do desperately prove me wrong. Reach for it. Stop sinning.

If you need help, get help. It is within your power to stop sinning. Start one sin at a time. Work on it and substitute a positive behavior.

Instead of a pathetic attempt to drag me down to your side, try joining me. None of us bite.

Old 11-12-2015, 06:51 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
So are you saying you have sin ?

Old 11-12-2015, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Yes, jimmie. I do not sin. Instead of trying do desperately prove me wrong. Reach for it. Stop sinning.

If you need help, get help. It is within your power to stop sinning. Start one sin at a time. Work on it and substitute a positive behavior.

Instead of a pathetic attempt to drag me down to your side, try joining me. None of us bite.
Then you make God out a liar.

Old 11-12-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
So are you saying you have sin?
I am a redeemed sinner, striving to walk in righteousness and growing spiritually. You?

Old 11-12-2015, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Then you make God out a liar.
No, jimmie.

You are doing just that, and projecting that on to me. No. I will not allow you to do that. It is yours to own.

I tell you God knows I do not sin, and you wish to deny that, and make God a liar. I will not allow you to place that burden on my shoulders. It is yours to bear.

Let that go.

Old 11-12-2015, 07:55 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
I am a redeemed sinner, striving to walk in righteousness and growing spiritually. You?
That is not what I asked you . Striving to walk in righteousness does not mean you are not sinning.

Old 11-12-2015, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
No, jimmie.

You are doing just that, and projecting that on to me. No. I will not allow you to do that. It is yours to own.

I tell you God knows I do not sin, and you wish to deny that, and make God a liar. I will not allow you to place that burden on my shoulders. It is yours to bear.

Let that go.
It is not a burden to be a redeemed sinner. Rather, is is freedom from guilt and a path toward spiritual maturity.

Old 11-12-2015, 08:02 PM

Quote:
That is not what I asked you . Striving to walk in righteousness does not mean you are not sinning.
Agreed. Honestly, I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity