Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2015, 12:24 AM

63,838 posts, read 40,118,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Oh, it all makes soooooooo much sense now.
Ya.
Right.
I like to think Hannibal is capable of speaking in normal English without all this symbolic nonsense and Jewish jargon, but there is so little evidence of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2015, 07:31 AM

88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Santa = satan---- he steals 98% of the holiday. Jesus gets 2%.
I think that's a weird POV and one of those things that make people look at Christians cross-eyed. It's not as though more people would focus on Jesus if the Santa aspect was suddenly out of the picture.

And again, it's just Dana Carvey doing Church Lady on SNL. Not original.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 12-24-2015 at 07:45 AM..

Old 12-24-2015, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
As a life-long Lutheran, I never heard that. I learned that the date of Jesus' birth was unknown.
I grew up in the Reformed Church, a very conservative denomination. I was a child way back in the 1960s. We learned the same thing--that the date was unknown but that the celebration of Christmas was adopted by the early church at that time because there were already festivals in place around that time.

Old 12-24-2015, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
I wrote a short primer on the way the night sky actually works. It was not intended exclusively for you.
I appreciated it. When I was a child I loved looking a the night sky and tried to learn more about the stars. Unfortunately, I live in a light-pollution area and can't see enough.

I CAN identify Venus, Mars, and Jupiter, though.

One benefit from losing power for six days back in 2012 after the Sandy storm here in New Jersey was that the night sky became visible!

Old 12-24-2015, 10:38 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The plan of birth is that you are born on Passover as Elijah, but you have another birth, a different seed. One who walks in the barley and sows dying daily is he who comes to Shavuot and harvests the wheat, and this is the spring, but blessed are those who receive the next seed, and although it is the smallest seed in the world, it becomes a covering, a shelter to many who find sustenance under it shade, and it's fruit is the fruit of knowledge. This is the man who has sown as the sower and been gathered as the wheat, and who springs up as a great tree in Sukkot, HE has become a shelter to many who learn from him, he lives in Sukkot. He is building his own covering, a work which will be tested by fire as he teaches others to stay at task in also building a work that will stand the test.

Jesus birth on the first day of Sukkot only shows the birth of the second seed that is given to you, and pray for the rain of Sukkot so that when all the saints come, you will be amongst them and your seed will receive the rain and die. Blessed is he who dies because he will bear fruit, and unless your seed receive the rain to die, it cannot bear fruit unless it dies, and so your worm will never die as it sits there waiting for a rain that never comes, as a worm who never bore fruit.

Jesus birthday is your birthday, and just as Jesus had a second birthday, so too does all the brethren. Jesus was born on Tishri 15 in my opinion, and the saints will come on that day being born after the earth gives up her dead{Zech 14}
The birth of mankind.

Zechariah 14 is Tishri 15th and promised to happen in Ezekiel 45.

The Earth will give up it's seed as many saints will come because they had just been born as firstfruits who followed the first born son into a new kingdom.

Jesus was also born on the 17th of Nisan and he WAS the example of how a man walks in 7 feast days appointed to mankind, given to man.

Take it personal because this is the firstfruit. Jesus was the firstfruit of many to follow and we see virgins giving birth to full grown men in Revelation 14.

Only them, and nobody else, taken from all of history.

The birthday of Jesus only shows mankind's birthday's in his walk, ''BIRTHDAYS?''

Yes

Unless a person be born again, he shall not see the kingdom.

Where you been man, I don't agree with everything you said but I already love you. You have a 7 year covenant and half of this is your walk in the spring, the other half is of the fall. Jesus was an exact amount of days as the prophet until he became a priest for an exact amount of days until he was ushered into Jerusalem as the king. You are the two witnesses, you know this right?

After the Messiah was cut off, people entered into a 7 year covenant and people became the temple that when you look closer, there stands the abomination in your own life, that proud vain prophet. I don't know where you are in you walk, but I am sure that the prophet will become a priest, maybe, that is, if you are not already.

Those 42 months appointed for Ephraim in good reason, and this is your walk as that prophet of flesh, just like Elijah people begin, but Elijah was only a prophet, Elisha would be the priest who stands in the breach between God and the sons of the prophets of Israel{not Judah}

Elijah is sent to the Northern kingdom called Ephraim, called, '' Israel.''

Called,'' The ten lost tribes.''
Called ,'' The land of Zebulun and Issachar.''
The land of Joseph has seen a great light from a promised betrothed who would walk into the land of Joseph where the ten tribes became gentiles and they were promised a betrothal and so here comes the friend of the bridegroom. Je isn't sent to Jews of Judah, they already have a betrothed.

He is sent to Ahab, to Jezebel, to Galilee of the gentiles to prepare the way for the bridegroom who betroths to himself many brides and thereby calling them,'' Israel.''

How could a Messiah come and bring a covenant for Ephraim and Judah unless both were present? Ephraim had been missing for 700 years before Jesus came, but those who saw a light in the land of Joseph follow the bridegroom.

SEE!

Elijah will help them return to Judah.

Elijah was never sent to Judah and nor was Judah present when he called fire down from heaven.

You begin as Elijah, but you will go all the way to death and become a new man who will teach instead of bringing judgment.

The Earth itself and nature will come against those who come against Elisha.

The Axe head had fallen in the water and there was no way to build a place to dwell amongst the sons of the prophets of Ephraim, but miracles, they do happen, and the iron{spirit} will rise and stand upon the waters. Some are as sounding brass, and still others are as silver, but I have all the confidence in the world that you will bring the gold. Just a feeling, Not like God told me anything at all, or that I saw a sign like I was a prophet, but just a feeling.

I have been wrong many times, don't let me down Gad.

Just my opinions.
No offense, but your posts are so long and jumbled that I doubt the few that read through them can make any sense out of them.

Old 12-24-2015, 11:12 AM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
No offense, but your posts are so long and jumbled that I doubt the few that read through them can make any sense out of them.

No offense taken.

Thank Goodness for everyone that I delete 90 percent I write, I write all day sometimes but not much gets posted. I am just practicing but if somebody was looking into the holy days of Jesus, it might be that they pick something up. The bible is a farmer's book of tilling, sowing and reaping in your own lives and the Holy days look back on the actual history of Israel, and the actual history comes right down to seeds receiving rain, being planted, dying, and bearing fruit. The holy days of Christ are the harvest, the first fruits, the wave offering, and while the barley harvest looks back to it's presentation of firstfruits, it looks forward to Jesus receiving rain as a seed, dying, being planted and then bearing fruit BECOMING the first fruit . Gentiles are part of the bread wave offerings and what goes into tilling, sowing, reaping and in the harvests are to show how a person progresses with God.

I do realize that most people just don't know the science of the harvests and how it relates to Jesus and to themselves and that's ok, I am just talking to myself practicing, but people do often write me, the ones who are searching their Jewish roots.

Parables are written to farmers, all of the parables are showing the harvests and in knowing the harvests, you learn the parables. Revelation is the fruit harvest.

Old 12-24-2015, 11:22 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,920,725 times
Quote:
My prediction? Both you and Trout Dude will eventually pass away, and God's kingdom will still be "at hand." Which is to say, still an entirely empty claim. Or, in another way of saying it, STILL entirely bogus.

I understand your reasoning of one who doesn't know what the bible teaches. But the door remains open to you---God gave all the choice-Deut 30:19

Old 12-24-2015, 11:28 AM

Quote:
My prediction? Both you and Trout Dude will eventually pass away, and God's kingdom will still be "at hand." Which is to say, still an entirely empty claim. Or, in another way of saying it, STILL entirely bogus.
Trout is comin with me, were gonna hang after this is all over.

Old 12-24-2015, 11:31 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Trout is comin with me, were gonna hang after this is all over.
Wherever Trout winds up, I better get there too or imma be pizzed. Trout is a cool dude.

Old 12-24-2015, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Wherever Trout winds up, I better get there too or imma be pizzed. Trout is a cool dude.
I know right, we will become rulers of the universe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity