Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 03:49 PM

21,087 posts, read 29,314,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Copeland is a money-grubbing televangelist that has been fleecing Christians for decades. I would not put any stock in what that wolf says.
He says he is a christian, who am I or you to judge?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Oh, but where is that fine "agape love" you have for the man? THAT was my point. Peace
What reflects a LACK of agape Love?

Old 08-13-2016, 03:52 PM

23,275 posts, read 10,579,123 times
Quote:
You know, there is balance in all things. G-d is not at all opposed to man having great wealth. Abraham was righteous according to what he knew, according to G-d's witness, and so was Job, yet they were likely some of the richest men in their time on the face of the earth. What He is against, is great wealth having YOU. How can you be a blessing if you yourself need to be blessed? The oil must run down from the head to the feet.

The problem is when there is such a great disparity between the head and the feet, and the feet keep pouring on the head instead of the other way around. And this too, will not escape judgment. Peace
God is opposed to great wealth and it will be as a camel going through the eye of a needle for a wealthy man, ESPECIALLY for a man who has gained his wealth by being a priest and is no father or priest.

Abraham's wealth was gathering 1000's of people loyal to him, millions now, tens of millions and billions.

If a man had wealth, let him boast of being the great father to all under his control as he deals wisely in their benefit, and this is what Abraham did.

He had become a father to nations upon nations, but his wealth is in loyalty, not riches, he is a the great shepherd and the father to all like any great king.

A king of kings as it were, he was a nomad upon the earth having no home, and there are billions and billions of family now.

Kenneth Copeland is the opposite, he has his tens of millions but he is a tyrant against his own people.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Yeah, but Vizio's not getting rich off it.
Proof?

Old 08-13-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
The link isn't working for me.
hmmmm..seems to be down.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Now come on. You know exactly what I was objecting to and the hypocrisy I was pointing to, so don't even try to turn this on me. Peace
Kenny is indeed a walking hypocrite is he not?

Old 08-13-2016, 03:57 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,634,206 times
Quote:
Oh, but where is that fine "agape love" you have for the man? THAT was my point. Peace
I have enough love to correct him. I want him to think about the harm he is doing to those who are afraid something terrible will happen to their children if they do not pay attention to Kenneth Copland.

I have enough love to tell him that being Gay is not a curse.

Along with enough love to remind him that there are ministers in Nebraska living at the poverty level who are doing good work.

I have enough love to tell him God wants him to make a change. Repent being a disgusting human being, and remember Jesus was not disrespectful to the poor. Jesus would never have cursed the children of anyone let alone his LGBTQ brothers and sisters.

That is my love for Kenneth Copeland. It is real. It is true. God approves of my love and correction.

Old 08-13-2016, 04:00 PM

23,275 posts, read 10,579,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post

That is my love for Kenneth Copeland. It is real. It is true. God approves of my love and correction.
Better than me, I got no love for the man.

He is a thief and nothing but a bad shepherd, he has led more people away from Jesus since he has been alive than anyone in the last 1000 years.

Old 08-13-2016, 04:01 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,388,407 times
I'm going to keep this rather simple..K Copeland is is no Christian..I am a Christian..and have always been taught that "GOD IS LOVE".. Corrupt/Greed/HATE is a Human condition..God will not bring wrath on any human who try ( key word try) to the moral thing.. Also..GOD knows what's in the heart of all human's who commit something for SELFish desires..preach false prophecy in order to GAIN for themselves ..Tells lies to justify their actions.. One only needs to read the 10 commandments ..which was the original list to guide humanity...

The terms that jump out to me within that list~~

"COVET"
"BEAR FALSE WITNESS"
"KILL"

These 3 have always resonated for me...So Copeland is one using his power to fleece innocents..preaches BS for personal gain...He will be Judged..but meanwhile some of society embrace it..because they believe his BS..and only want for themselves to help..and for that Copeland will be judged..the donators have no actual knowledge they are feeding the coffers of a *********!!

Anyway, as a non-bible thumper...I chose to walk the talk..NOT talk the walk..So have no regrets.. I do NOT fear God's wrath one bit!! He knows what's in my heart..understands my strife..understands my decisions over my lifetime..SO to preach "FEAR OF GOD" is nothing more than fear mongering in order to gain personal recognition...I find Politicians do the very same thing..Fear Mongering only gets you a very small portion of any community in the end!! at least IMO

Old 08-13-2016, 04:02 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,634,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
He is not a disgusting human being...but he may get some things wrong.

Hey, I don't have to remind anyone about a finger pointing at someone
and the 3 pointing back at you...come on...
we're all grown ups here and this is not our first rodeo...
Is our life really about finger-pointing?
No.
Kenneth Copland, or you are free to call me a disgusting human being. Being wrong is fine. This goes beyond wrong. Do what I say or God will punish you is rather disgusting.

Point all ten back. I mean every word I write. I own everything I write too. The man is disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity