Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How Much Money Should I Keep For Myself Out Of 6 Million?
Don't keep any of it Hannibal, use all of it to do charitable works 1 6.67%
Nothing wrong with keeping 100,000 for yourself Hannibal, ENJOY 1 6.67%
Just keep about 10,000 for emergency Hannibal 1 6.67%
WHY NOT KEEP A MILLION HANNIBAL? If you do good works with 5 million, aint nothing wrong with keeping a million bud! 2 13.33%
I think you should keep all of it in a bank and let it grow interest Hannibal 4 26.67%
Maybe you should give 3 million to the children's cancer unit and keep 3 million Hannibal 1 6.67%
YO, HANNI! Me and you are buds, remember? Why not throw your bud a couple stacks, wassup? 8 53.33%
Go and buy a new house with a swimming pool and buy all your family new cars and then do come charitable deeds after that 1 6.67%
I think you should go out amongst the poor people and dole out money Hanni, maybe you should start in a country where children are dying from hunger. 4 26.67%
Give ten percent Hanni, heck, give 20 percent to charity, and you are covered bro! 3 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 04:31 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,060,041 times

Advertisements

You didn't have the most important choice listed in your poll, so I couldn't vote. *Ask Him what to do with all of it.*
Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 04:34 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,533,232 times
I couldn't vote either. And I agree with Rbbi1 that reading the word will tell you.

Old 09-09-2016, 05:39 PM

481 posts, read 263,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Question: If someone doesn't want a knock on the door interrupting lunch....will a lotto ticket taped to the front door act like kryptonite?
Nothing! NOTHING! will stop the Jws from bringing the word of God to your door....Of Course, there will come a time when the "Doors of the Ark" will be closed, and things start to fall apart, and you will not be having lunch because you spent all you money on Satan's things, and then you will call, "But Lord Didn't I follow you?" and he will say "I don't know you". How do you like them apples?

Have you silly little laughs, but remember the old one" He who laughs last, laughs longest".

Old 09-09-2016, 07:54 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marakorpa View Post
Nothing! NOTHING! will stop the Jws from bringing the word of God to your door....Of Course, there will come a time when the "Doors of the Ark" will be closed, and things start to fall apart, and you will not be having lunch because you spent all you money on Satan's things, and then you will call, "But Lord Didn't I follow you?" and he will say "I don't know you". How do you like them apples?

Have you silly little laughs, but remember the old one" He who laughs last, laughs longest".
JWs are indeed a laughable - albeit also a pitiable - lot.

But their own dimness is a form of salvation.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:24 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,240,559 times
Quote:

Oh, pul-eeze. Of course they can be stopped. People need only look to see who is at the door and ignore the JW's! Easy peasy. Sooo...sell it someplace else. I have a firm set of beliefs and my relationship with God is probably older than you are. Your threats are empty and based on JW belief. Which apply to no one but other JW's. Your attempts to instill fear* are a failure.

As an interesting aside, I always picture a snotty little seven year old when reading "nanner-nanner-nanner, you're going to hell" posts....weird.

Anyway......You are a great example of why we have a No Watch Tower sign on the door. Good job on that!

*Fear. The tool of religions that can't get recruits by being positive. So they need to pull out Satan to put people in the seats. Shameful. And dumb.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 09-09-2016 at 08:45 PM..

Old 09-09-2016, 09:19 PM

481 posts, read 263,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
JWs are indeed a laughable - albeit also a pitiable - lot.

But their own dimness is a form of salvation.
Now I have to return your sarcasm....Namely "uneducated".

Old 09-09-2016, 10:15 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,413,669 times
Quote:

Have you silly little laughs, but remember the old one "He who laughs last, laughs longest."
Apparently, you are still on that "walkabout" in the wilderness. You should have made the transition to manhood by now? However, you are welcome at my house. But don't tell those who come with you, and listen intently, that their blood sugar is low; and you will have to leave. I've heard that excuse on several occasions. Mostly, it's the women who listened - the men remain ignorant. Somewhat like Peter who denied knowing Christ at least three times.

Old 09-09-2016, 10:31 PM

15,897 posts, read 6,366,137 times
Quote:

As a former JW I would like to say that this behavior is not typical of what I saw from other witnesses.

Edit: Am I mistaken or have the winning numbers not yet been announced?

Old 09-10-2016, 05:06 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,090,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am already your besg friend, how much do you need me to send you?
Lol...

Old 09-10-2016, 10:31 AM

18,255 posts, read 16,965,861 times
How Much Money Should I Keep For Myself Out Of 6 Million?

None. Give it all to me. I can spend it better than you because I'm older and much more wise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity