Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 05:53 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
'Out of fear' of which hell ?
The Bible's temporary grave for the sleeping dead, or the religious-myth permanent hellfire fear as Christendom often teaches.

Does anyone righteous go to hell ? ______
The day righteous Jesus' died Jesus went to biblical hell ( grave ) - Acts 2:27; Psalm 16:10
If biblical hell was a permanent place then Jesus would still be in hell.
Jesus was well educated in the old Hebrew Scripture which teach unconscious sleep in death:
- Psalms 6:5; 13:3; 115:17; 146:4; Daniel 12:2,13; Ecclesiastes 9:5; John 11:11-14

Unless committing the unforgivable sin - Matthew 12:32; Hebrews 6:4-6 - then Romans 6:7 applies.
Acts 24:15 uses the ' future tense ' that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection....
So, when Resurrection Day ( Jesus' millennium-long day of governing over Earth ) begins, then the sleeping dead will rise.- Rev. 1:18
The majority of mankind - John 3:13 - will have a happy-and-healthy physical resurrection back to life on Earth, with the opportunity to live forever on Earth as originally offered to Adam before his downfall.
**** all that, ok? i was providing a "characterization" of the hearts of people who accept Apostasy, because it provides them a salve for what concerns them, which is a fear of hell; never mind what concept they have of hell, right or wrong, because obviously if they fear it, they are in error. and this fear is just capitalized upon by those who sign contracts for Jesus (no offense), and are mostly very well-meaning people. All are deceived.

All have sinned, and come short of Glory

All go to the same place
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
No, there is No Easter in Scripture, No, it's Not rapture but resurrection.
Those called resurrected to heaven - Revelation 20:6 - will have a home in heaven with Christ.- Luke 22:28-30
They have a first or earlier resurrection, before the majority of mankind will have (future tense) a resurrection.- Acts 24:15
The ones Not called to be kings and priests in heaven - Rev. 5:9-10; 2:10, will have a happy-and-healthy physical resurrection starting with Resurrection Day ( Jesus' 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth ) when Jesus will resurrect (awaken) the sleeping dead out of the grave - Rev. 1:18; Psalms 115:17; 146:4; Daniel 12:2,13; Ecclesiastes 9:5
Then, mankind's last enemy ' death ' will be brought to nothing - 1st Cor. 15:26; Isaiah 25:8; Rev. 22:2
you are preaching at me, Matthew 4:4, and it is hard to hear when you are talking. If you do not perceive Easter in your Queen James, then what are we even talking about, ok, i'm just a big fat liar, and you can safely ignore me, awright.

Old 11-20-2016, 05:57 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
how much plainer can i make it, than Paul? God's Word, your ear. Go and read Paul's meeting Him in the air account......
When was the resurrected Jesus ascended in the air - Acts 1:9 - but only after he was resurrected.

So, those ' brothers' of Jesus ( Matthew 25:40 ) will meet Jesus in the air when they are resurrected as first fruits of those who sleep in death - 1st Cor. 15:20,23 - because ' flesh ' ( physical ) can Not inherit the kingdom - 1st Cor. 15:50-52

Old 11-20-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
you are preaching at me, Matthew 4:4, and it is hard to hear when you are talking. If you do not perceive Easter in your Queen James, then what are we even talking about, ok, i'm just a big fat liar, and you can safely ignore me, awright.
The word Easter is Not in the biblical manuscripts, but KJV added that non-biblical word.
Resurrection is Not Easter. Easter is from pagan origin and Not biblical.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:02 PM

Quote:

All have sinned, and come short of Glory
All go to the same place
Right, even righteous Jesus went to the same place the day he died.
The dead Jesus went to biblical hell ( the temporary grave for the sleeping dead )

Old 11-20-2016, 06:20 PM

ok
Quote:
When was the resurrected Jesus ascended in the air - Acts 1:9 - but only after he was resurrected.

So, those ' brothers' of Jesus ( Matthew 25:40 ) will meet Jesus in the air when they are resurrected as first fruits of those who sleep in death - 1st Cor. 15:20,23 - because ' flesh ' ( physical ) can Not inherit the kingdom - 1st Cor. 15:50-52
wadr you, who is reaching for Word but does not yet grasp It, is lecturing me once again on the matter, ok. You are trying to keep your precious, and while i am not interested in the least, and suggest people run from this, people after all gravitate to what they need, what they are able to hear. A guy with a mortgage and other cares cannot hear "walk out your front door, right now, and leave town, and do not come back until you crave silence," wadr. peace to you, gotta quit for tonight, the last word for the evening is all yours, bro.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:38 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times
Quote:
If Not all of the Bible is God's Word, then how do you explain Jesus' words at John 17:17 that Scripture is religious truth ?

Didn't Jesus often preface his statements with the words, " it is written " meaning already written down recorded in the old Hebrew Scriptures ?

What part of "ALL" at 2nd Timothy 3:16-17 does Not include ALL of the Bible ?
Scripture is the word of God. 2nd Timothy is not scripture. The words of Jesus and the prophets are scripture.

Old 11-20-2016, 11:51 PM

63,813 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You speak a version of English i and and few others do not understand. Just say what you mean in plain in English will ya, your riddles are confusing and misleading.
I am at a loss to understand bbyrd's agenda here. He is posting at a phenomenal 5 times the average daily rate of most posters and most are unintelligible. His posts are virtually saturating the forum and driving everyone else's posts off the active pages very quickly. It is a saturation bombing campaign of sorts. Perhaps it is a new trolling technique to keep attention on his posts. Either he does NOT have a job or he is more than one poster using the same login.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:27 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You speak a version of English i and and few others do not understand. Just say what you mean in plain in English will ya, your riddles are confusing and misleading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I am at a loss to understand bbyrd's agenda here. He is posting at a phenomenal 5 times the average daily rate of most posters and most are unintelligible.
As I said....

Old 11-21-2016, 05:38 AM

Quote:

so then, Jesus lied when He said that the kingdom was right beside them, and could be grasped by anyone. and the Book lies in all the places, Deuteronomy 30 et al, that state "It is very near to you." ok

Quote:
The word Easter is Not in the biblical manuscripts, but KJV added that non-biblical word.
Resurrection is Not Easter. Easter is from pagan origin and Not biblical.
so now you are dancing around the posies, to keep the Book the Word, and not addressing the point, which is that if Easter is in There, what else is in There that you do not know about? that is not Word? And, you are preaching to me something that i have written a dissertation about, and sold it for four figures. ok.

Quote:
Right, even righteous Jesus went to the same place the day he died.
The dead Jesus went to biblical hell ( the temporary grave for the sleeping dead )
wadr you are a liar, and i mean that in the nicest way possible. Your "Biblical hell" is likely just another Apostate fabrication, wadr.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity