Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 12:40 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,831,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Those ten tribes are the lost sheep of the House Of Israel...
And?.....
Judah.
Tell me where this tribe rises and falls sir?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2017, 12:42 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,719,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I believe that the kingdom of God is about God setting up his kingdom on earth through the 12 tribes. It is going to be a physical earthly kingdom that will rule earth. What he has prophecied in the scriptures about Abraham becoming the father of many nations will happen.

He scattered the house of Israel (10 tribes) but has not forgotten them, they have become large nations.

God on the other hand is spirit and wherever he is in the spiritual realm there is no sin.
So then, a type of immortal, but physical realm? Could be. I don't really know.

I awakened in a spiritual dream a couple of days ago. It was so amazing because there were children and adults singing and praying and as I woke up I was praying aloud, which I don't do often. Then I understood the Holy Spirit was telling me several things that I spoke aloud -- that God was bringing people into his tabernacle and that love was the most important key because people who dwell in love with a pure heart may come into God's tabernacle, but violence and hatred, boasting, selfishness, those who compete for self gain cannot be inside God's tabernacle BECAUSE all death must remain outside. Sin brings death and cannot dwell with God. That's the message I heard. Made me weep.

Old 05-15-2017, 12:46 AM

11,941 posts, read 3,770,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
So then, a type of immortal, but physical realm? Could be. I don't really know.

I awakened in a spiritual dream a couple of days ago. It was so amazing because there were children and adults singing and praying and as I woke up I was praying aloud, which I don't do often. Then I understood the Holy Spirit was telling me several things that I spoke aloud -- that God was bringing people into his tabernacle and that love was the most important key because people who dwell in love with a pure heart may come into God's tabernacle, but violence and hatred, boasting, selfishness, those who compete for self gain cannot be inside God's tabernacle BECAUSE all death must remain outside. Sin brings death and cannot dwell with God. That's the message I heard. Made me weep.
Beautiful dream Love is the key 🔑

Old 05-15-2017, 05:33 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,127,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And?.....
Judah.
Tell me where this tribe rises and falls sir?
According to your NT, it was the lost sheep of the House Of Israel that he came to find, so that the scripture stating that G-d will make the New Covenant with the houses of Judah and israel would be fulfilled...This is why he told his 70 disciples to go to the lost sheep of the House Of Israel and to avoid the Gentiles...

Old 05-15-2017, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I believe that the kingdom of God is about God setting up his kingdom on earth through the 12 tribes. It is going to be a physical earthly kingdom that will rule earth. What he has prophecied in the scriptures about Abraham becoming the father of many nations will happen.

He scattered the house of Israel (10 tribes) but has not forgotten them, they have become large nations.

God on the other hand is spirit and wherever he is in the spiritual realm there is no sin.
Where do you see this?...

Old 05-15-2017, 08:46 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,746,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the nice rep.
The only issue i have is to leave heaven or hell to god means to not abide by his word. He expects you to know what you are saved from, his sacrifice on earth for us. But either way, hope you had a wonderful weekend. Peace be with you
Nancy, I was saved from myself! I don't need to worry about heaven or hell. Just keep focused on Jesus and try to mimic Him in His treatment of others. That means I needn't preach anymore about people going to hell. Besides, in the OT Satan started off as being God's ELECTED Adversary who had to get permission from Him to do anything. It's only been since the NT that the Adversary became a "roaring lion" seeking to devour people. But my belief is that Satan is more a convenient scapegoat for individuals who seek to mitigate their personal responsibility for their own sin.

That's what I quit doing--blaming anyone but me for my faults and my sinfulness. I finally saw Satan face to face---he was staring at me from my bathroom mirror. THAT is what people need to be rescued from.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:52 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,450,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I don't need to worry about heaven or hell.
I couldn't agree more.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
That's what I quit doing--blaming anyone but me for my faults and my sinfulness. I finally saw Satan face to face---he was staring at me from my bathroom mirror. THAT is what people need to be rescued from.
You're learning...

Old 05-16-2017, 07:03 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,746,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You're learning...
Quote:
"It's what we learn after we know it all that really counts."
Coach John Wooden

Old 05-18-2017, 09:48 AM

2,186 posts, read 1,177,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Do you deserve heaven? if so why?

Of course.

Because I always signal when turning.
Yes yes, but do you ever exceed the speed limit, hmmmm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity