Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will all humans go to heaven where we will all be the same?
Yes 1 3.23%
No 22 70.97%
There are 3 sections of Heaven and Everyone will not be the same 5 16.13%
What kind of God blesses one human over the other? There is no special groups. 4 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 05:03 PM

23,239 posts, read 10,518,009 times

Advertisements

The idea is that Jesus walked in the law and the 7 feasts to show each human how to progress from one level to the next where a progressiveness is shown whether it be from the outer court into the holy place from brazen to silver and gold, so is walking in Passover, progressing to Pentecost and to becoming a tree of the feast of Tabernacles.

Becoming a tree of Tabernacles is to become a brethren that had progressed just as Jesus progressed from a prophet to then be a priest so as to become a king and all these days were already appointed. A certain amount of days for each level. Jesus reached the prize that all men should reach for, and that is to have achieved the same walk as Jesus in the days of his prophecies, in the days of his being appointed priest which begins speaking in the temple, to his appointed day that is the day set aside and appointed for the coronation of the king.

Revelation 2

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Salvation is not the point at all, receiving all the promises that the father gave Jesus is the point.

There must be billions of earths that have humans on them who have evolved from animals and they are all set and ready for an overcomer to rule an entire planet.

Think of the earth as a breeding ground for the sons of God.

I believe the overcomers are few, and I don't pretend to be one, but if there is just one overcomer, it means he has been given sole rule over an entire planet, and now he has inherited all the prophesies that the father gave Jesus and he will also go down to an earth to do just what Jesus did here.

Sounds a bit crazy, but that is what I believe.

What does it truly mean when you have become a brethren of Christ instead of a child?

What does it mean when you are promised all the same promises that the father gave to Jesus?

Are you ready to die?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2017, 06:22 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,821,657 times
The Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, for ever and ever.
Provisions in order.
Ephesians 1King James Version (KJV)

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Old 05-29-2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Dang speakers got a short in 'em, can't play anything, and I really wanted to hear what you are listening to here. Got to get some new ones...

This is the album you need to get, here is a song for you and Pin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j678TTG0YLA

Old 05-29-2017, 11:31 PM

Quote:
What is Mustang wine? Never heard of it. My friend who just visited from Amsterdam brought me some banana wine to try. Now THAT was different. And STRONG. Apparently not all wine is the same proof everywhere. Peace
This is a land of grapevines everywhere you look, dew berries grow everywhere you look.

There are grapevines from horizon to horizon that are wild{Mustang}.

I could walk outside and eat mustang grapes till I am full, and I live where it is all concrete, the Mustang grape takes over this whole land.

Old 05-30-2017, 12:10 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,416,756 times

Old 05-30-2017, 03:16 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,060,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
This is the album you need to get, here is a song for you and Pin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j678TTG0YLA

I LOVE that song. I also love Micheal Flatley's Lord of the Dance, with the Irish Step dancing, even though I'm not Irish.

Old 05-30-2017, 03:18 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,060,041 times
Quote:
This is a land of grapevines everywhere you look, dew berries grow everywhere you look.

I could walk outside and eat mustang grapes till I am full, and I live where it is all concrete, the Mustang grape takes over this whole land.

Wow. Must be nice. I've planted regular grapes here and that's one of the things I've had trouble getting going. Probably have to baby them more than I do. At this age, my flowers and such better be real hardy if they're going to survive my neglect, lol...

Old 05-30-2017, 06:45 AM

11,909 posts, read 3,737,061 times
Quote:
The idea is that Jesus walked in the law and the 7 feasts to show each human how to progress from one level to the next where a progressiveness is shown whether it be from the outer court into the holy place from brazen to silver and gold, so is walking in Passover, progressing to Pentecost and to becoming a tree of the feast of Tabernacles.

Becoming a tree of Tabernacles is to become a brethren that had progressed just as Jesus progressed from a prophet to then be a priest so as to become a king and all these days were already appointed. A certain amount of days for each level. Jesus reached the prize that all men should reach for, and that is to have achieved the same walk as Jesus in the days of his prophecies, in the days of his being appointed priest which begins speaking in the temple, to his appointed day that is the day set aside and appointed for the coronation of the king.

Revelation 2

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Salvation is not the point at all, receiving all the promises that the father gave Jesus is the point.

There must be billions of earths that have humans on them who have evolved from animals and they are all set and ready for an overcomer to rule an entire planet.

Think of the earth as a breeding ground for the sons of God.

I believe the overcomers are few, and I don't pretend to be one, but if there is just one overcomer, it means he has been given sole rule over an entire planet, and now he has inherited all the prophesies that the father gave Jesus and he will also go down to an earth to do just what Jesus did here.

Sounds a bit crazy, but that is what I believe.

What does it truly mean when you have become a brethren of Christ instead of a child?

What does it mean when you are promised all the same promises that the father gave to Jesus?

Are you ready to die?
Hmmmm.....I think that salvation has been misunderstood, Jesus came to save his people, the Jews, from their sin, He sent the disciples to make disciples - to regather his people "Israel". I think the point is spiritually evolving the sons of God "Israel" to be kings and priests over the earth, and it seems to me it will be through the 12 tribes of Israel and the 12 tribes of Ishmael, which equals 24 elders, which are both the seed of Abraham.

Why would those who become like Christ then go and rule another earth leaving this earth to wallow in the misery it is in?

Old 05-30-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Hmmmm.....I think that salvation has been misunderstood, Jesus came to save his people, the Jews, from their sin, He sent the disciples to make disciples - to regather his people "Israel". I think the point is spiritually evolving the sons of God "Israel" to be kings and priests over the earth, and it seems to me it will be through the 12 tribes of Israel and the 12 tribes of Ishmael, which equals 24 elders, which are both the seed of Abraham.

Why would those who become like Christ then go and rule another earth leaving this earth to wallow in the misery it is in?

Jesus came as a messenger of the covenant, and the covenant is a marriage contract. John was sent only to the gentiles living in the land of Ephraim as a friend of the bridegroom that would betroth Gentiles to redeem them into Israel.

Jews needed no such betrothal.

God has never given up on Judah but what Jesus should have found is ten gentiles for each Jew and the messenger of the covenant comes to make them one.

Just like Elijah, Elijah was not sent to Jews because Jews were walking with God and have been walking with God all this time like the scriptures say.

It was the gentile who needed a betrothal, and this to make him Israel, Jews were already Israel.

So much is spoken about the ten lost tribes in the New Testament, but everywhere it speaks of the ten lost tribes, people assume it is speaking of Jews, and Jews are simply not Ephraim.

It's hard to get past a bias against Jews when everyone's pre conceived ideas put the sin of Ephraim on the head of Judah.

Old 05-30-2017, 01:02 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,416,756 times
Quote:

Quote:
What is Mustang wine? Never heard of it. My friend who just visited from Amsterdam brought me some banana wine to try. Now THAT was different. And STRONG. Apparently not all wine is the same proof everywhere. Peace
Please, Hannibal, do not tell her you raced motor-cross.
Next thing you know, she will own a Harley-Davidson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity