Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 07:02 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,815,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Poor, innocent plants, struggling from their seed case and spending their lives reaching for the light until rudely yanked out of the ground, pulled from a tree or sliced from a stalk.

Will no one weep for the turnip?
As if the living water would not have the reach.
Turnips , onions, potatoes,

And what man would you show to be of good courage.
Something of the Kingdom the prideful forget to ask while looking left and right while in the way.

"Why do two larger hills surround the smaller"?

Imagine a man with an axe and an ox travelling to find a prize.
Then, when he sees the Tree so large, "the ox ask," what worth is in the axe?", Hide it somewhere till it's truly needed."

As if a Tree were hidden on the horizon.
Two of its roots will give promises.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2017, 08:18 PM

Curious stone i found in the river.

It is said, "a read in the wind keeps many secrets.:.
A read oppressed, confined by a lie, is the very wrath a man is not to touch.
Yet, here we are, with a man, who's pride concedes his daughter's blessing.

She was blessed and secured by two young man that sacrificed for the youngest. And what do the broken eldest hear? You are poor, and know nothing of wealth.

Warn the father young women.

Old 06-23-2017, 09:28 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,064,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Curious stone i found in the river.

It is said, "a read in the wind keeps many secrets.:.
A read oppressed, confined by a lie, is the very wrath a man is not to touch.
Yet, here we are, with a man, who's pride concedes his daughter's blessing.

She was blessed and secured by two young man that sacrificed for the youngest. And what do the broken eldest hear? You are poor, and know nothing of wealth.

Warn the father young women.
You mean a "reed"...

Old 06-23-2017, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You mean a "reed"...
Yes.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Isaiah 66:3 "He who slaughters an ox is like him who kills a man; he who sacrifices a lamb, like him who breaks a dog's neck;..."
Then maybe a true man would seek the armor of a king.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:52 PM

Shield of faith.
Manessah...

Your neck is like the tower of David, built with courses of stone; on it hang a thousand shields, all of them shields of warriors.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:14 PM

465 posts, read 236,332 times
Originally Posted by Orion Rules
No, but they will surely weep for the fish. Fish are hooked, netted and yanked out of the same environment God created for them to freely worship him in, but then they cannot gasp for air. They suffer.

...snip lots of words...snip

Quote:
The fish I catch for my table don't gasp for air. I kill them within seconds of capture and put them on ice. But I only kill about 5% of the fish I catch. The rest are released unharmed.

Not so the lettuce that was murdered for your salad.
Continue to make fun of what it states in Genesis chapter 1. Also, as you redacted what I wrote, that's dishonest, time to end the conversation. ...snip lots of words...snip having a conversation with you would be a waste of type. Smile.

Give thanks for all things. Thank you Jesus, for what you revealed regarding the Sphinx of Egypt representing the tribe of Judah, your tribe.

Thank you, also, Jesus, for how you revealed that you are Orion.

The last enemy is death, and God said the nations would be ruled with a rod of iron.

The original, as written:

No, but they will surely weep for the fish. Fish are hooked, netted and yanked out of the same environment God created for them to freely worship him in, but then they cannot gasp for air. They suffer.

A plant is made by God to perpetuate itself through seeds and flowers, let's say, where honey bees and other insects carry their pollen to perpetuate the Kingdom Garden.

The land of the Milky Way where Orion's stars hold sway. Milk from planting, honey from planting.

What animals suffer is not what plants feel when yanked out of the ground, where God intended man and animals to consume them for food.

It makes them feel delicious when fed. It makes them feel they have experienced the fountain of life when watered. When they are talked to they respond.

Likewise, let that be how animals are kindly treated. Let them feel 'delicious' when fed, watered, appreciated, loved, not feeling they are only going there to be by a human later backstabbed.

The wanton slaughter of animals God placed where they are to be part of his church will not go unpunished.

The Book of Nehemiah, Leviticus 24, Isaiah 1, Isaiah 66, when Jesus taught of Pisces they ate the bread.

The Sheep Gate, the Fish Gate, the Horse Gate, the walls of Jerusalem were broken down and dismissed.

Jesus is of the tribe of Judah, hence the Egyptian Sphinx was created. That monument stands its ground.

The tribe of Benjamin, Genesis 49, the wolfhound, the dog, the fox, the wolves in their dens not found.

The tribe of Naphtali, the doe and her fawn, the world may think it can escape the judgments of God.

Old 06-24-2017, 04:26 AM

88,648 posts, read 84,943,363 times
Quote:
Poor, innocent plants, struggling from their seed case and spending their lives reaching for the light until rudely yanked out of the ground, pulled from a tree or sliced from a stalk.

Will no one weep for the turnip?
The Jains do! I worked with one. They are a Hindu sect thar reveres all life. They don't eat meat, won't kill bugs, and they don't eat root vegetables because you are killing the plant by ripping its root out of the ground.

I love most vegetables....except turnips. They are safe from me.

Old 06-24-2017, 04:30 AM

88,648 posts, read 84,943,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
People are getting a bit weird these days.
Eat it today, tomorrow it may cause cancer.
Lol. I don't refrain from from eating meat out of fear of cancer. I smoked for three decades. If I get cancer, I'm not going to blame it on all the pot roast I ate!

Old 06-24-2017, 10:25 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,064,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post

Give thanks for all things. Thank you Jesus, for what you revealed regarding the Sphinx of Egypt representing the tribe of Judah, your tribe.
Do what?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity