Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2017, 09:21 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,742,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Citizenship in the Kingdom of God is implied by context. the problem is conflict with perceived "laws" of that kingdom. The perception is wrong.
so fallen christian who rejects the laws of that kingdom would be a fallen christian maybe .... or one who rejects his citizenship , or maybe aka traitor or even betrayer might apply also if he is trying to change or usurp those laws aka
say like a Judas demanding it be his way and willing to sell out leadership for what he wants or wants it to mean . here is the cry of it's citizens , I think this song should be it's anthem !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeOyFxjkqKY I think I will nominate that song as the memorial national anthem !

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-18-2017 at 10:26 AM..

Old 08-18-2017, 10:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZWEO36jok
just love Crowder .

Old 08-24-2017, 10:16 AM

465 posts, read 237,049 times
Emmanuel__123 Post #386:
Quote:
This is the so called "OP".Thanks for the response all of you. If some of you are wondering why i haven't responded is because im shy and i have very bad anxiety. I prefer to read a look at the advice and knowlage that you guys can give. I am under lots of stress very often because of the mixed opinions. I am always finding myself lost by the mixed opinions of many of people who have different concept of thought on the subject. None of got so called "trolled" i am just a person who is not good at communicating with others that well. I know many people are going to look at this and are going to say some mean things or etc. Ever since i posted this thread I just open up my inbox in Gmail and all i see is hate. There were less than a handful in my Gmail inbox that actually gave me real advice. Thanks to the ones who gave me real adive in this tread and my inbox. Its been helping my perspective on this situation even more. Love to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej I'm not sure about you, but I worship Jehovah...

[...]

Isaiah 5:16

But the LORD of hosts will be exalted in judgment, and the holy God will show Himself holy in righteousness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You're backing a loser, jimmie.

But all fundies are.

You have a dwindling amount of company.
Not so, TroutDude, at the end of the day that volcanic God knows when he is being called upon.

You don't think so, won't matter, unbelievers will not inherit what they have never counted from.

Those who tell the OP he is okay where he is are partially right in their speech to form the opium.

That he can be assured he is loved as much as anyone else needing the security of grace saving.

The loser will be you TroutDude for the mean-spirited displays you have held at popcorn feasting.

You think you are more intelligent and witty while stiff-necked high-mindedness is in your leasing.

BaptistFundie, the others who have experienced such putrid hatred from slick owns an operation.

His own will be sunk when it is found out who boats what operates from where ya that is oceans.

Antaras is the brightest star in Scorpius and so you know you became involved with the Scorpion.

You can pledge onto lie anyway you wish to for the accounts are settled by God is at destroying.

Is the July sale still for beginners to find out what a malicious spirit wished for one inside of 2014.

Old 08-24-2017, 10:18 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,258,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Emmanuel__123 Post #386:
Not so, TroutDude, at the end of the day that volcanic God knows when he is being called upon.

You don't think so, won't matter, unbelievers will not inherit what they have never counted from.

Those who tell the OP he is okay where he is are partially right in their speech to form the opium.

That he can be assured he is loved as much as anyone else needing the security of grace saving.

The loser will be you TroutDude for the mean-spirited displays you have held at popcorn feasting.

You think you are more intelligent and witty while stiff-necked high-mindedness is in your leasing.

BaptistFundie, the others who have experienced such putrid hatred from slick owns an operation.

His own will be sunk when it is found out who boats what operates from where ya that is oceans.

Antaras is the brightest star in Scorpius and so you know you became involved with the Scorpion.

You can pledge onto lie anyway you wish to for the accounts are settled by God is at destroying.

Is the July sale still for beginners to find out what a malicious spirit wished for one inside of 2014.

Old 08-24-2017, 04:41 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,287,728 times
Quote:
Emmanuel__123 Post #386:

Old 08-25-2017, 05:14 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,372,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Fundamentalists ought to hope reincarnation is not real. Can you imagine that, hating homosexuals in this life and in the next life being homosexual and wanting to be accepted and loved for what you are.
I can't help but have leanings towards reincarnation from a book i have just read. I could also see the above being some form of justice too for being so condemning, that you become that which you judge.

I have never and never will commit a an act of homosexuality ?. Really ???

Thou that judges doeth the same thing.

Old 08-25-2017, 05:40 PM

15,899 posts, read 6,375,549 times
Quote:
Emmanuel__123 Post #386:

Scientologist?

Old 08-27-2017, 07:11 PM

here is the best answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL5pysjHQW0

Old 08-27-2017, 07:19 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,956,852 times
The post above ASSUMES "sin," and that has not been shown. It is no answer at all since it doesn't address the question.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:22 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,065,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
The post above ASSUMES "sin," and that has not been shown. It is no answer at all since it doesn't address the question.

Yes, yes it has. You just refuse to acknowledge it because the same sin dwells in you (whether or not you have given it life through action doesn't matter, the Spirit is not divided). Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.