Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2017, 12:53 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,062,287 times

Advertisements

You mean pasteurized, don't you? Peace

Old 08-04-2017, 01:00 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,068,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Not at all, my beliefs have been revolutionized since posting on this forum. Shame you cannot go all the way back to when i first started posting on here. You would see that I was a bible universalist fundy, it was the path God took me to free me from my fundy self. Nothing like be open and honest.
lol...a "bible universalist fundy"?

Old 08-04-2017, 01:10 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,740,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
In your dreams....Peace
no it is in their might mares...

Old 08-04-2017, 01:10 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,362,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
lol...a "bible universalist fundy"?
I was and there are many others that are. They believe God punishes nations and folk, sends tsunarmis and tornadoes, burns your crops , that the devil is God's sheep dog and many other similar things.

Old 08-06-2017, 12:59 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,956,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
While all this is true, you seem to think that a loving same-sex relationship is "sin," and you don't present a sound basis for that perception.
That is a false love, not the love that Jesus offers. True love denies self and follows the Master, not the flesh.

Romans 8
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
Rbbi1, are you intentionally ignoring what I've previously asked of you? You're still participating in this thread so it isn't as if you've moved on. You mentioned (post 253) posts of yours from a different thread which would, as you claim, "clear up a misunderstanding" of mine about the term 'sodomite'. Any chance you could do just that?
Your notion that God does not condemn sodomy, only the sale of it, is preposterous.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:33 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,279,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Your notion that God does not condemn sodomy, only the sale of it, is preposterous.
kind like not condemning SEX, but condemning the SALE of sex (prostitution). LOGICAL...

Old 08-06-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
kind like not condemning SEX, but condemning the SALE of sex (prostitution). LOGICAL...
You support the perversion of same sex marriage and you want LOGICAL?

Mark 10
[5] And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
[6] But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
[7] For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
[8] And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
[9] What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Jesus rebuked the Pharisees about many things, but not their definition of marriage. Jesus NEVER acknowledged the marriage of two people of the same sex as being legitimate.

Old 08-06-2017, 02:36 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,952,217 times
Quote:
That is a false love, not the love that Jesus offers. True love denies self and follows the Master, not the flesh.

Romans 8
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
So would be the love between a husband and wife according to the standard you set. It is a false standard because it is talking about a different kind of love than agape.

Old 08-06-2017, 02:40 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,952,217 times
Quote:
You support the perversion of same sex marriage and you want LOGICAL?

Mark 10
[5] And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
[6] But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
[7] For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
[8] And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
[9] What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Jesus rebuked the Pharisees about many things, but not their definition of marriage. Jesus NEVER acknowledged the marriage of two people of the same sex as being legitimate.
And this passage is merely DEScriptive of the norm and does not PREscribe it as the only way nor PROscribe the same kind of relationship among the small minority. It is only YOUR prejudice that does so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity