Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2017, 06:27 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,955,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
All that is borne out is that YOU don't accept people who are different from you and you have NO valid reason, That's known as prejudice.
My reason is valid: the Holy Scriptures, therefore, I don't accept sin. You, however, serve the flesh, so you accept sin.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:22 AM

6,804 posts, read 2,931,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift
All that is borne out is that YOU don't accept people who are different from you and you have NO valid reason, That's known as prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
My reason is valid: the Holy Scriptures, therefore, I don't accept sin. You, however, serve the flesh, so you accept sin.
Your posts read as though coming from someone who would not know Jesus even if He were a snake and bit them. I have not come across such robotic and frigid responses from anyone in many a while.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:28 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,948,774 times
Quote:
Your reason is NOT the scriptures, but your interpretation of scripture which is heavily weighted by your prejudice rather than the concern for the well being of others that should direct it.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Your reason is NOT the scriptures, but your interpretation of scripture which is heavily weighted by your prejudice rather than the concern for the well being of others that should direct it.
Your interpretation of the Scriptures are biased toward serving your flesh. Pure and simple. But, you can't serve the flesh and serve Yeshua too. And, homosexuality is a work of the flesh. Therefore, it's easy to conclude that you belong to another. Nobody can walk with the Lord without denying one's self, taking up his/her cross and following Him. The Saints of God follow their Lord.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
Your posts read as though coming from someone who would not know Jesus even if He were a snake and bit them. I have not come across such robotic and frigid responses from anyone in many a while.
I sound robotic to you because you don't know the Lord, nor does His Word abide in you.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:47 PM

63,943 posts, read 40,226,851 times
Quote:
I sound robotic to you because you don't know the Lord, nor does His Word abide in you.
Since you mistakenly think the Bible is the Word, tell me how a Bible can abide in you? Jesus IS the Word and He actually abides in us as the Comforter to guide us to the truth God has "written in our hearts." You routinely deny the Comforter and refuse to look into your heart because you rigidly believe everything "written in ink" instead.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:13 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,059,101 times
Quote:
The same is true with Rbbi1 who has been ignoring me ever since I called her out on a particular issue.

Oh puh-lease....as if any issue you could bring up I have no answer for, as I've proved time and time again, I do. I wasn't ignoring you, I was offline for 3 days. Peace

Old 08-08-2017, 02:16 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,948,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Oh puh-lease....as if any issue you could bring up I have no answer for, as I've proved time and time again, I do. I wasn't ignoring you, I was offline for 3 days. Peace
Really? I must have missed your answers to the question about the application of the required sacrifices listed in Torah or I would surely have asked a follow-up question.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
That's pretty much it, plain and simple. Folks such as scgraham only use the Bible to discriminate against people THEY personally don't like. If the Bible really meant anything to them they would not use it in such a manner. They use it only as a weapon for which, of course, it was NEVER intended. Such folks should be banned from carrying a Bible until they learn how to use it correctly. Even then they should not require directions from a book as to how to treat those who are different from themselves or those who hold beliefs that differ from their own with respect. I've noticed that scgraham is sadly wanting in that area.

It has NOTHING to do with liking or disliking, at all, it's simply what the Word of G-d says about it that counts to us, that's all. And newsflash for the slow learners such as yourself: G-d is the greatest "discriminator" of all, routinely separating darkness from light, flesh from Spirit, since before certain Adam's arrived on the scene to shake their fists at Him over it. It's a fact, not a fantasy, like yours. Peace

Old 08-08-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Really? I must have missed your answers to the question about the application of the required sacrifices listed in Torah or I would surely have asked a follow-up question.

No, YOU, I'm choosing to ignore. One too many dog chase tail rounds, you understand. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity