Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2017, 07:41 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,820,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Long time ago at some point, heck, I even read the book of Mormon and much of Buddha but everything I read, I judge whether it is speaking in a hidden language or not and you can't fake the language God has hidden behind the language. A book designed by a temple designed on human anatomy and no matter what word you speak, it always has a different meaning. If we read a story of the barley harvest in the Old Testament, it isn't speaking of Barley, the water that feeds it isn't speaking of water, the way it is processed is not about grain. The bible has a flowing language behind the language and if you don't know the language, whatever is written can easily be proven to be God or not God. Even King Neb was a prophet.
First comes atonement then the wedding

()()()()()(){}()()()()()()

Yom hakeseh being a mystery to those who have not walked into the inner court
Joshua 5King James Version (KJV)
5 And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.

2 At that time the Lord said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.

3 And Joshua made him sharp knives, and circumcised the children of Israel at the hill of the foreskins.

4 And this is the cause why Joshua did circumcise: All the people that came out of Egypt, that were males, even all the men of war, died in the wilderness by the way, after they came out of Egypt.

5 Now all the people that came out were circumcised: but all the people that were born in the wilderness by the way as they came forth out of Egypt, them they had not circumcised.

6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the Lord: unto whom the Lord sware that he would not shew them the land, which the Lord sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

7 And their children, whom he raised up in their stead, them Joshua circumcised: for they were uncircumcised, because they had not circumcised them by the way.

8 And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they were whole.

9 And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day.

10 And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.

11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.

12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2017, 07:50 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,537,273 times
Irrelevant question.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:01 PM

998 posts, read 438,189 times
Thank you, charygal, for pointing out "irrelevant question".

Old 10-31-2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
First comes atonement then the wedding

()()()()()(){}()()()()()()

Yom hakeseh being a mystery to those who have not walked into the inner court
Joshua 5King James Version (KJV)
5 And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.

2 At that time the Lord said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.

3 And Joshua made him sharp knives, and circumcised the children of Israel at the hill of the foreskins.

4 And this is the cause why Joshua did circumcise: All the people that came out of Egypt, that were males, even all the men of war, died in the wilderness by the way, after they came out of Egypt.

5 Now all the people that came out were circumcised: but all the people that were born in the wilderness by the way as they came forth out of Egypt, them they had not circumcised.

6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the Lord: unto whom the Lord sware that he would not shew them the land, which the Lord sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

7 And their children, whom he raised up in their stead, them Joshua circumcised: for they were uncircumcised, because they had not circumcised them by the way.

8 And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they were whole.

9 And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day.

10 And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.

11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.

12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,

20 Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:36 PM

10,074 posts, read 4,993,249 times
Quote:
Ezekiel 45
21In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah. 25In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.
This shows the two comings of Jesus where Jesus was all the sacrifices on Nisan 14, and then it shows that things will be repeated JUST AS THEY HAPPENED ON NISAN 14.
On Tishri 15th, on the day Jesus was born, ALL the holy days take place on a single day.
Passover for the first coming and Sukkot for the second.
All sacrifices will again happen, and we are shown that in Revelation when it says,'' It is finished.''
Since Jesus was 33 1/2 years old on (Passover) the Spring month of Nisan the 14th day of his death, then Jesus would have turned 34 in the fall or the autumn of the year.

Old 11-01-2017, 12:06 AM

23,227 posts, read 10,513,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Since Jesus was 33 1/2 years old on (Passover) the Spring month of Nisan the 14th day of his death, then Jesus would have turned 34 in the fall or the autumn of the year.
LOL, Everything to the contrary, John was born on Passover because he represents Passover and Jesus was born 6 months later ON THE SAME DAY. You build a sukkah in order to watch for the star of Bethlehem, EVERYTHING OF SUKKOT teaches of the birth of Jesus. Do you know all the traditions and great and wonderful processions and duties of the priests along with what is said on the Torah cyscle and how EVERY TRADITION TEACHEs BIRTH ON TABERNACLES, as the 8th day of Sukkot teaches circumcision as Passover teaches death and first fruits teach resurrection and Pentecost teaches betrothal?

Do you really know the days you are discussing concerning the appointed days of Christ? Christ not only is celebrated in Sukkot, there is no other 8th day appointed that Christ is appointed to come under the covenant of God on the 8th day of his birth. EVERY IMPORTANT day of Jesus life was appointed, do you think you can talk somebody into to believing the day of circumcision was not the day Jesus was 8 days old and brought under the covenant after his birth was celebrated in Joy of 7 days in a row with the traditions teaching of his birth? Passover teaches death, Sukkot teaches birth, and Shemini Atzeret the circumcision of Messiah and it don't matter who doesn't know Jewish feats, they have no opinion.

I have an opinion of a Jew.

Old 11-01-2017, 05:14 AM

998 posts, read 438,189 times
Quote:
LOL, Everything to the contrary, John was born on Passover because he represents Passover and Jesus was born 6 months later ON THE SAME DAY. You build a sukkah in order to watch for the star of Bethlehem, EVERYTHING OF SUKKOT teaches of the birth of Jesus. Do you know all the traditions and great and wonderful processions and duties of the priests along with what is said on the Torah cyscle and how EVERY TRADITION TEACHEs BIRTH ON TABERNACLES, as the 8th day of Sukkot teaches circumcision as Passover teaches death and first fruits teach resurrection and Pentecost teaches betrothal?

Do you really know the days you are discussing concerning the appointed days of Christ? Christ not only is celebrated in Sukkot, there is no other 8th day appointed that Christ is appointed to come under the covenant of God on the 8th day of his birth. EVERY IMPORTANT day of Jesus life was appointed, do you think you can talk somebody into to believing the day of circumcision was not the day Jesus was 8 days old and brought under the covenant after his birth was celebrated in Joy of 7 days in a row with the traditions teaching of his birth? Passover teaches death, Sukkot teaches birth, and Shemini Atzeret the circumcision of Messiah and it don't matter who doesn't know Jewish feats, they have no opinion.

I have an opinion of a Jew.
Are you sure that Jesus was born on Sukkoth (Feast of Tabernacle/In-gathering/Shelter) and John the Baptist at Passover? Does the Holy Bible say that John the Baptist is the Passover and that when Jesus was born, we build sukka to watch the star of Bethlehem?

Old 11-01-2017, 06:17 AM

465 posts, read 236,683 times
[quote]
Quote:
[...]

What I say offends because I follow God in his religion, and God's holy days are not a burdensome thing

Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius Christianity has... but Jesus has his own appointed holy days that are not Christian.

When I speak, I speak FROM the word of God and what is recorded and anyone can look up the same truth, and I will choose God EVERY TIME.

Isaiah?

Salvation for All Nations

[...]

Saying and claiming to be in the covenant with Jesus has nothing to do with your hands proving who you really believe in. You either believe in God or you don't, God is not confused about his law. His law states that whatever holy days you keep, they mark you right between your eyes and the holy days of Christianity are Babylonian.

Huh, Isaiah? Huh, what again? Huh, are you ever capable of thinking?

You don't even get how there were 10 days that accounted for prison.

Your most subtle messages have never been appreciated asp gardens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius No, I never keep any feasts. I watch and have joy, I am always in prayer and I know what day is what. I keep the feast in spirit and in truth of what eating unleavened bread means, but nobody can judge me in any new moon or feast day whether or not I keep all the laws of Moses concerning each feast and Sabbath. What can be judged according to new moons and feasts is when somebody rejects the feasts and then practices feasts and traditions of Pagan Gods.

Not judging people in new moon and feasts ONLY speaks about whether or not they keep all the laws of the feasts or not, I don't keep all the laws, but I rejoice in all the feasts. The feasts are not days to celebrate, they are lifestyles walk in, Passover is to die daily, EVERY DAY, and Pentecost is to study every day. Crossing over from the spring to the fall is seeking death to become a new creature, and to do this means that you have now become a priest and you begin walking in Tabernacles as a tree amongst the blades of grass in the king's field. Many people find shelter and shade under your branches, and your fruit will sustain them as food coming out of your mouth.
Quote:
pinacled: Amen
The only thing that comes out of Flavius Flavor's mouth is that usual filth and latter day saints are failing.

And you just must for some reason sanctify him with a mouth like that he has got nothing but all is rotten.

Old 11-01-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Are you sure that Jesus was born on Sukkoth (Feast of Tabernacle/In-gathering/Shelter) and John the Baptist at Passover? Does the Holy Bible say that John the Baptist is the Passover and that when Jesus was born, we build sukka to watch the star of Bethlehem?
Hummm?

Old 11-01-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Hummm?
They seemed like the same day to me.

Intersecting through time one above the other.
Ill try to put together an illustration later
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity