Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2017, 10:22 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
There is just so much extremely personal things about Jesus to learn if you are a bride who loves your betrothed. This whole thing is set up like any relationship you have ever been in, except that God loves you more than any other mate.

You think you love God as you love a lover? If you had an extremely good looking mate, wouldn't you find out everything about them in order to know them like nobody else knows them? Women come and go, they come and go but every so often the man meets a crazy woman who loves him so much that he knows she is freaking crazy, she would do anything for him crazy, and don't care who knows it crazy in love.

God isn't any different than you, he seeks those who seek him, do you really want to get married to a mate that doesn't really love you? Like you want to be betrothed to some woman that wont even accept your culture, and who wont even take the time to get to know you. Like somebody wants a woman who will not be seeking her beloved wherever he goes, and damn the torpedoes and the rest of them, she follows the lamb and don't care because of her love.

No man wants a woman who does not seek and love him, and no woman wants a man that she has to tell each anniversary,'' HEY, IDIOT, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, GO BUY A PRESENT.''

HAAAAILL NO, She aint even gonna consider how stupid men are, she wont give him a break, and she wont even remind him so that he doesn't fall into hell, INSTEAD, WHAT DOES SHE DO?

SHE IS LIVID, OMG, YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY?

Why do people look at Jesus any differently?

It is a romance, and for you people who are not in love, I feel sorry for you, O daughters of Jerusalem, seek not love until it is time lol.
Patience?

If a man truly sees the beauty in her heart he would focus on what is above else. What would my father do for my sister.
Such is a thought that reuminates a tender dream the likes have not been forgotten for thousands of years.
If for one moment, in a blink of the eyes who witness a son or daughters change is remembered.
Then this is good.
If for a moment a mother cringed at the thought of seeing her son changed in the way of his father.
Then all is good.
If a father fears the day his daughter will change into the likes of deborah.
All is good.

Miss these and you've let Life pass by without a second glance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 10:23 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Cain, Abel, and Shem were triplets. Esau and Jacob twins, for whatever that means to you.

But there is always 3, and these 3 always represent body, soul, and spirit. 3 names at each direction of the temple showing two brothers that struggle and then a third. Issachar and Zebulun are two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea where Issachar reads a million books, and this is what the Koran says about Issachar because of the known concept of the two brothers being merchant sailors upon the sea, where one studies to be a priest, and the other sells his wares to support both. One day when Issachar becomes a priest, he will share with Zebulun and this is to show how ONE PERSON should live, and whehn the two merchant sailors have finished, when Issachar has become a priest, then he becomes Judah and jumps out of the boat to become a creature of the sea and he is caught and taken from the water that when he came walking up on the beach and Jesus was already cooking, that fish represented Peter, and that story was ONLY told because of the very well known concept of the two merchant sailors where everyone begins in their belief of God and they are living their life working every day but their main goal is that Issachar stays in study, and this is to find a job that allows you to study day and night.

if you had to be resurrected you will not reproduce it seems if you are " SAVED " if that is even possible. .

We read revelation about the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea, BECAUSE this was an EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN CONCEPT, this story was so well known that even the Koran speaks about it centuries later.

The Koran says that Issachar is a man with a million books that he never read, and this is ONLY SAID to mock EVERY PERSON who loves and studies the law and the prophets day and night because a priest has no care in this world for anything but study, he doesn't care if you turn his lights off, he doesn't care what happens, it doesn't matter if he has to eat unleavened bread every day for the rest of his life, and he doesn't care that nobody gives him the ten percent he deserves because he has no cares in this world.

The Koran is mocking every Christian who would take a job that lets him study day and night to become a priests because of the fact that this is the most well known ancient concept around, that there are two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea and these are named Zebulun, and Issachar, one studies and one works just as you go to work and then study.

Before you even consider what revelation states about the merchant sailors, YOU MUST LEARN the concept of Issachar, Zebulun and Judah.

THE ONLY reason the story of Peter jumping from the boat IS THE FACT OF IT ALREADY BEING A WELL KNOWN CONCEPT BY ALL PEOPLE AT THAT TIME, EVEN AMONGST UNBELIEVERS.

EVERYONE KNEW WHO AND WHAT THE TWO MERCHANT SAILORS IN A BOAT UPON THE SEA WAS, every ONE would have known why this story of Peter was told, and why Revelation also speaks of them.

The ONLY reason we are shown the story of Peter jumping from the boat is to see Peter graduating from one level to the next, and this is a fact, all of Peter's life is showing him graduating from one level to the next like no other person we are shown.

Jesus HAD TO ASK 3 TIMES, and EVERY ONE who knew and heard this story KNEW WHY JESUS HAD TO ASK 3 times.

EVERY ONE KNEW THE CONCEPT of the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the seas, and EVERYONE knew that one is a priest and the other makes real money, AND EVERY ONE KNEW it was to represent the two people that you are, AND EVERY ONE KNEW, that when you have finished your study O Issachar, YOU JUMP FROM THE BOAT O JUDAH.

Feed my people in Issachar
Feed my people in Zebulun
Feed my people in Judah

My point is that there is so much tradition, ritual, concepts, Jewish thought that most people have never heard about, and the 7 feasts of Jesus prove who he is and his whole life is detailed but everyone must be willing to study the actual feasts and traditions that teach of Jesus, and EVEN THE KORAN MOCKS a Christian today, and this from the fact that THEY KNOW the concepts of Issachar, Zebulun and Judah where Christians don't even know, and if one wants to read Revelation, he CANNOT DO SO without knowing what those merchant sailors are.

Peter had begun in Reuben, Simeon, and Levi, and then he moved to Issachar, Zebulun, and Judah, and then he moved to Dan, Gad, and Asher, and then he moved to Naphtali, Joseph, and then into Benjamin.
Well All i know is that this was a very difficult lesson for me to try and understand because I DON"T BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION>>>> but I do believe it is possible for the Lord to incarnate... and now that I have seen my dead grandmas incarnated.... all my lines in the sand are now fuzzY!

in this verse..28In the resurrection, then, whose wife will she be of the seven? For all of them were married to her.” 29Jesus replied, “You are mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.… Mat 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Mat 22:31
But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
Mat 22:32
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

so what I now don't believe in is that all men keep coming back to life over and over as something or human until they get it right. that is a wrongand twisted truth or philosophy of a larger older truth ,... truth Called 'God is the God of all living' and only the righteous live after death. if you have to be resurrected then maybe you were not righteous or so your among the dead .. not the" living" and the righteous.. maybe that is why there is always little books involved when there is about to be a resurrection of the dead... to know who is among the living and who is just woken to become aware.. but are in fact spiritually counted as dead..

Old 11-02-2017, 10:25 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Haven't been following the thread but here:

Average Temperature around Bethlehem in December
LOL, that's the same site I found.

Old 11-02-2017, 11:10 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Well All i know is that this was a very difficult lesson for me to try and understand because I DON"T BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION>>>> but I do believe it is possible for the Lord to incarnate... and now that I have seen my dead grandmas incarnated.... all my lines in the sand are now fuzzY!

in this verse..28In the resurrection, then, whose wife will she be of the seven? For all of them were married to her.†29Jesus replied, “You are mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.… Mat 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Mat 22:31
But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
Mat 22:32
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

so what I now don't believe in is that all men keep coming back to life over and over as something or human until they get it right. that is a wrongand twisted truth or philosophy of a larger older truth ,... truth Called 'God is the God of all living' and only the righteous live after death. if you have to be resurrected then maybe you were not righteous or so your among the dead .. not the" living" and the righteous.. maybe that is why there is always little books involved when there is about to be a resurrection of the dead... to know who is among the living and who is just woken to become aware.. but are in fact spiritually counted as dead..
Hope

Old 11-02-2017, 11:15 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
LOL, that's the same site I found.
Heh. Well, it was on the first page of the search results, and this topic wasn't worth digging any deeper.

ETA: I should add, it's not worth it to me, but I don't begrudge anyone else that finds it a compelling topic.

Last edited by Pleroo; 11-02-2017 at 11:29 PM..

Old 11-03-2017, 05:54 AM

376 posts, read 419,675 times
He was conceived during the Festival of lights (which sometimes is around Christmas)
Besides this fits a perfect pregnancy it also fits the ancient Jewish belief that one of the candles of the Menorah represents the Messiah.

He was born exactly 40 weeks later during what's now called Jewish new year but was once celebration of the Creation.
Circumcision on Atonement Day.

Ministry starts on Circumcision. Read His baptism and going into the wilderness to fast very carefully and you will notice it follows the scapegoat pattern. (which was an Atonement day event)

Simchat Torah = Rejoicing the Torah = start of His Ministry.

Death Passover.

Resurrection at First Fruits.

Etc

The key events of His life are linked to the Feasts.

Old 11-03-2017, 06:42 AM

998 posts, read 436,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
He was conceived during the Festival of lights (which sometimes is around Christmas)
Besides this fits a perfect pregnancy it also fits the ancient Jewish belief that one of the candles of the Menorah represents the Messiah.

He was born exactly 40 weeks later during what's now called Jewish new year but was once celebration of the Creation.

Ministry starts on Circumcision. Read His baptism and going into the wilderness to fast very carefully and you will notice it follows the scapegoat pattern. (which was an Atonement day event)

Death Passover.

Etc

You believe that Jesus was conceived in December (about 12-25 or Kislev 25). And then forty (40) weeks later, He was born on Jewish New Year (Ros Hashanah on Tishri 1). He was circumcised on Atonement Day (Yom Kippur on Tishri 10). How can He be circumcised on Tishri 10? I thought circumcision occurs on the eighth day after birth, It is already the 10th day. We know that Joseph and Mary were practicing Jews.

The results of my study on His birth is on the Internet at http://aristean.org/birthmay23.htm.

Last edited by peacecrusader888; 11-03-2017 at 06:57 AM..

Old 11-03-2017, 07:10 AM

376 posts, read 419,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
You believe that Jesus was conceived in December (about 12-25 or Kislev 25). And then forty (40) weeks later, He was born on Jewish New Year (Ros Hashanah on Tishri 1). He was circumcised on Atonement Day (Yom Kippur on Tishri 10). How can He be circumcised on Tishri 10? I thought circumcision occurs on the eighth day after birth, It is already the 10th day. We know that Joseph and Mary were practicing Jews.

The results of my study on His birth is on the Internet at Revelation and Proofs: Jesus Christ was born on May 23, 33 B.C..
I see your point, and your point is correct. But you overlooked a few things.
What time was Jesus born? (daylight or dark?)
What exactly is a day? (daylight only or a calendar day?)
When does a day start? (sunset or sunrise?)
Was the new year celebration one or two days long?

Last edited by WhiteWings; 11-03-2017 at 07:52 AM..

Old 11-03-2017, 07:37 AM

998 posts, read 436,791 times
Quote:
I see your point, and your point is correct. But you overlooked a few things.
What time was Jesus born? (daylight or dark?)
What exactly is a day? (daylight only or a calendar day?)
Was that new year one or two days long?
Time when Jesus was born - 1:50 AM
What is a day? - A Jewish day is from sunset to the following day's sunset. A Roman day is from midnight to the following day's midnight.
New Year's Day (Ros Hashanah) - One day only because there was no diaspora yet.

Old 11-03-2017, 08:56 AM

23,149 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:

Death Passover.

Etc

The feast of Tabernacles is called the feast of lights because of the extreme light coming from the temple. There was no courtyard in Jerusalem that was not lit up like daytime, and so it is said in the Eve,'' Behold is it light.''

Zechariah 14 detailing the feast of Tabernacles.

and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity