Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 07:08 PM

998 posts, read 437,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yeah, I don't know Ama, but I can say without any doubts or regrets, that you haven't proved anything at all. August aint no where around Passover, and John WAS born on Passover just as the Passover represents John and Tabernacles represents Jesus. We put the cup of Elijah out for John on Passover and we know about the time John was born from the Torah cycle, but this thing you have going is not in the Calendar of the bible to begin with, and somebody done lied to you about when Jesus died, and this we know for sure. What has Ama been telling you? It doesn't even come close to being correct, do you realize just how many things point to Jesus dying on Nisan 14th?
The spirit of Ama said that Jesus was crucified on August 17. I have proved that He is correct. The results of my study, mainly using the Holy Bible, is at CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS CHRIST.

Did you know that the Jews had two calendar types running at the same time during the time of crucifixion? Did you know that the Jews adopted the Babylonian lunisolar calendar when they were exiled in Babylon? Prior to that, they used only a purely lunar calendar from the time of Exodus. Hence, the years that are stated in the Holy Bible are in lunar years and not solar years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2017, 09:55 PM

23,179 posts, read 10,474,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
The spirit of Ama said that Jesus was crucified on August 17. I have proved that He is correct. The results of my study, mainly using the Holy Bible, is at CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS CHRIST.

Did you know that the Jews had two calendar types running at the same time during the time of crucifixion? Did you know that the Jews adopted the Babylonian lunisolar calendar when they were exiled in Babylon? Prior to that, they used only a purely lunar calendar from the time of Exodus. Hence, the years that are stated in the Holy Bible are in lunar years and not solar years.
You haven't proved anything lol, you say you prove something but all you do is contradict when Jesus died and was born, and yes, I do know all about the two calendars and no matter what you do, it is not going to put Passover in August, it is a lunar solar calendar using both the sun and the moon, and you could no more change the moons than you could change the sun, you can't get there NO MATTER what you did, and if it were possible to get there, all you are doing is proving that Jesus wasn't the Messiah and so there is nothing to talk about. Ezekiel moved all the Holy days to Nisan 14th, and Tishri 15th, and Jesus died on Nisan 14 being all the sacrifices until his next coming where he comes in his people and once again, all the holy days are moved to a single day on Tishri 15th because Passover and Sukkot are shown to be the same day, but you can't get to August no matter what you think you have done, whatever you have done is certainly not by the law, not by the appointed set up days of Christ, not on the biblical calendar, and you simply cannot change it as you think you can, you obviously don't understand the calendar or you wouldn't be saying what you are saying, and that is ok, it isn't easy understanding the Calendar, but in no way can you move Passover to August, it cannot be done according to the sun and the moon.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:26 AM

Quote:
You haven't proved anything lol, you say you prove something but all you do is contradict when Jesus died and was born, and yes, I do know all about the two calendars and no matter what you do, it is not going to put Passover in August, it is a lunar solar calendar using both the sun and the moon, and you could no more change the moons than you could change the sun, you can't get there NO MATTER what you did, and if it were possible to get there, all you are doing is proving that Jesus wasn't the Messiah and so there is nothing to talk about. Ezekiel moved all the Holy days to Nisan 14th, and Tishri 15th, and Jesus died on Nisan 14 being all the sacrifices until his next coming where he comes in his people and once again, all the holy days are moved to a single day on Tishri 15th because Passover and Sukkot are shown to be the same day, but you can't get to August no matter what you think you have done, whatever you have done is certainly not by the law, not by the appointed set up days of Christ, not on the biblical calendar, and you simply cannot change it as you think you can, you obviously don't understand the calendar or you wouldn't be saying what you are saying, and that is ok, it isn't easy understanding the Calendar, but in no way can you move Passover to August, it cannot be done according to the sun and the moon.
Please read http://aristean.org/wp119.htm titled "The use of the lunar and lunisolar calendars by the Jews through the centuries". You will read there the use of the purely lunar calendar from Exodus, and the lunisolar calendar adopted by the Jews during their exile in Babylon, until the 4th century AD when they reformed their calendars.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Please read http://aristean.org/wp119.htm titled "The use of the lunar and lunisolar calendars by the Jews through the centuries". You will read there the use of the purely lunar calendar from Exodus, and the lunisolar calendar adopted by the Jews during their exile in Babylon, until the 4th century AD when they reformed their calendars.
No, it was never purely lunar, I used to think the same thing, but I was wrong, and Jesus died on Nisan 14, no place near Aug 17.

Old 11-30-2017, 04:39 AM

Quote:
You think that John the Baptist was born on Passover Festival (Pesach) and Jesus was born on the Feast of Tabernacle (Sukkoth). I believe that John the Baptist was born in November and Jesus was born on May 23. Who is correct? I am giving you what the spirit of Ama revealed that Jesus was born on May 23 and died on August 17. I have proved that He is correct in both revelations. The results of my studies are on the Internet for your perusal.
When Jesus was born on May 23, the angels rejoiced. The shepherds rejoiced. The three kings, Baltazar, Gaspar, and Melchor, (names on page 23 of Pasiong Mahal which the spirit of Ama asked us to read aside from the King James Version of the Holy Bible) offered their gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh (Matthew 2:11). They came from Persia, Arabia, and Saba or Sheba on the east of Palestine. They laid down the scepters and crowns at the feet of Jesus, and kissed His feet. After a few days of visiting the King, an angel told them in their sleep that they should not returned to Herod (Matthew 2:12). Where did they pass to avoid Jerusalem?

Old 11-30-2017, 08:28 AM

1,259 posts, read 565,238 times
Quote:
When Jesus was born on May 23, the angels rejoiced. The shepherds rejoiced. The three kings, Baltazar, Gaspar, and Melchor, (names on page 23 of Pasiong Mahal which the spirit of Ama asked us to read aside from the King James Version of the Holy Bible) offered their gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh (Matthew 2:11). They came from Persia, Arabia, and Saba or Sheba on the east of Palestine. They laid down the scepters and crowns at the feet of Jesus, and kissed His feet. After a few days of visiting the King, an angel told them in their sleep that they should not returned to Herod (Matthew 2:12). Where did they pass to avoid Jerusalem?
Jesus rose on First Fruits. Your putting out false information.

Old 12-01-2017, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Jesus rose on First Fruits. Your putting out false information.
What is the First Fruits? Is that "Shavouth"? Your ignoring my asking where the three kings passed and when King Herod died made you think that you are right. But they are questions that are relevant to the spirit of Ama's claim that Jesus was born on May 23. I found that His claim of May 23 is correct. The same as His claim that Jesus died on August 17 which is also correct. Who can be correct in two ancient dates? Only the true God!

Old 12-01-2017, 08:07 AM

1,259 posts, read 565,238 times
Quote:
What is the First Fruits? Is that "Shavouth"? Your ignoring my asking where the three kings passed and when King Herod died made you think that you are right. But they are questions that are relevant to the spirit of Ama's claim that Jesus was born on May 23. I found that His claim of May 23 is correct. The same as His claim that Jesus died on August 17 which is also correct. Who can be correct in two ancient dates? Only the true God!
You ask about three kings - there is no three kings. Go look it up, there is no mentioned of how many wisemen there were. Herod most likely died in 1 BC, this is because there is recorded a lunar eclipse when he died. I know it was not in 4 BC because he was alive when Jesus was born which was in 3 BC. There were only the two lunar eclipse in that period on 4 BC and 1 BC.

So again going back to First Fruits:

Leviticus 23 will tell you about the feast of FirstFruits.

1Co_15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Firstfruits occurs just after the weekly Sabbath that falls between the Sabbaths of the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Old 12-02-2017, 02:52 PM

First fruit is on Nisan 17.

But what day in Tishri is firstfruits?

Old 12-02-2017, 08:00 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,813,054 times
Quote:
First fruit is on Nisan 17.

But what day in Tishri is firstfruits?
A Concise Overview of the Seven Feasts of Israel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity