Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 11:07 AM

23,243 posts, read 10,531,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
You believe that Jesus was born on Tishri 15. Please present your case so we can study it.
There are 7 feast days and an 8th Holy day that is a day out of time with God. Shemini Atzeret is the conclusion day of the feast of Tabernacles just as Pentecost is the ATZERET/conclusion day of Passover where the rain is prayed for and received on these specific days. There are two seasons where one teaches of the son of the flesh, where the second season teaches of the son of the spirit.

The 7 feast days are very specific to the bride and the groom, and the child that the bride and Groom are to bear.

Every year you build a sukkah, a manger, a stall for cattle, a tent, and during this feast of tents, we build this tent in such a way as to be able to see the stars in waiting on the star that comes out of Jacob. Here is Jesus being BORN IN A SUKKAH, DURING THE FEAST OF SUKKAHS, BEING LORD OF SUKKOT.

We know that Jesus was born during a census, and so we know that the census would only be Taken on Passover of Sukkot when all the people of God came to the feasts of Sukkah, and what are they doing in that Sukkah? There were 40 years of the HOLIEST days of Israel where God came and Tabernacled in Tents with Israel, and we had been waiting for Messiah to come and Tabernacle with us, and this is just to say that Jesus was born into a body of flesh to come and tabernacle IN A SUKKAH/Tabernacle, on the feast of Tabernacles being BORN in a Sukkah, a manger.

On Passover, we can take every single tradition, every ritual, and every prayer along with all the duties of the priests from Passover to Pentecost and with each tradition and ritual and Prayers along with the duties of the priests teach us very specific missions of Christ. Passover and unleavened bread literally teach death just as the traditions teach death where you are going to Bury an afikomen, and then resurrect it, and these all teach of death and Jesus being the first resurrected son.

On Passover, the bride was literally created from the body of Christ where the water and blood flowed out of Christ body, and this created his bride, and 7 weeks later, Jesus would come and offer a betrothal to the bride that was created from his own body. Rosh Hashanah is the feast of Trumpets going into your second season, and this is the day no man knows, it is the day of the wedding, and then the honeymoon where a consummation takes place, and then the honeymoon, and then the wedding feast, but the entire point of all the feast days comes down to one end, that you have become a submissive virgin to Christ and you are now betrothed to Christ in order to consummate a marriage where the final outcome is to bear a child, and then the very last thing is the day of Circumcision, and this is what Shemini Atzeret is, it is the great HOLY 8TH DAY, and so called the great holy eighth day because of the fact that it teaches circumcision on the very day that the double portion of rain falls down, and this rain of spirit is so powerful that it will circumcise the flesh right off of you and you become an immortal.

Shemini Atzeret is literally the day that teaches of the circumcision of Jesus under God's covenant 8 days after he was born, and all the feast of Tabernacles does is to teach of this birth where ALL MUST BE BORN, Not only was Jesus appointed to be born on Tabernacles, SO WAS EVERYONE WHO WILL BE BORN AGAIN.

Shemini Atzeret will circumcise Gentiles away from Jews just as the flesh will be circumcised and Gentiles represent the flesh, they are the outer man while Judah is the inner man of the east.

It is not easy to try and relay all the traditions and all the rituals and all the prayers and all the duties of the priest that all teach of the 7 missions of Christ when most Christians don't know any of these days, but 99 percent of Messianics who know their bible will tell you the same thing I am telling you, those who know the feasts like the back of their hands KNOW that everything points to his birth on Tishri 15th just as God appointed an exact day for Christ to be circumcised.

John the Baptist represented the outer man where his head would be taken, and he himself appointed a new head and he was the body, and John HAD TO BE BORN ON PASSOVER. We put the cup of Elijah on the Table at Passover and then we teach of death on Passover. But it just so happens that Passover and Sukkot are the same day. Nisan 14th, and Tishri 15th are in fact, the same day. All the sacrifices had to be killed on Nisan 14th where all the Holy days were represented from Passover to Shemini Atzeret and Jesus was each one of these sacrifices. Ezekiel had moved all the Holy days to Nisan 14, and then to Tishri 15th. So Jesus came and fulfilled the spring season where he was killed as all the sacrifices on one single day, but Ezekiel also tells us that this same thing will repeat itself at the second coming of Christ where all the sacrifices will be killed on the same day.

It is hard to relay just how much Jesus and John had to do with each other, and it is hard to relay just how much the feasts teach of John at Passover and Jesus at Sukkot.

All of the little details had to be fulfilled in all the sacrifices, and with certain sacrifices, you put the head in it's place and it has to be viewed by the authorities to see it's intentions, and then the intestines had to ALSO be seen and viewed for their intentions, and in this way, Judas HAD to show his intestines, and they had to be seen. The sacrifice could not have possibly by strangled because this is against the laws of sacrifice, and so Judas could not have possible accomplished dying by hanging, and it wouldn't have mattered how big the branch was, the branch was for sure to break.

Birth and death, death and birth. John had to be born on Passover and the prayers of John's father take us to John being born on Passover, and Jesus being born 6 months later on Sukkot. You may not perceive what I am trying to say, but John and Jesus were both appointed to be born on exact days because of what they represented, and to try and reverse these 2 would prove what I say is true when you see the connections with Messiah and John. To reverse the two would show John as Messiah and Jesus the friend of the bridegroom.

But all we really need to look at is Sukkot, Hashanah Rabbah, and Shemini Atzeret, because these days are very specific to birth and circumcision.

John's father said exact prayers that are only spoken on exact days, and when you figure out the days of John's father, John's birth takes you right to Passover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2017, 12:45 AM

2,325 posts, read 2,657,728 times
It doesn't matter. The Church chose December 25 so that's when we celebrate Christ's birth. The date isn't the important thing - Christ being born is. Faith and Grace are gifts from God.

Old 12-20-2017, 01:19 AM

998 posts, read 438,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikett View Post
It doesn't matter. The Church chose December 25 so that's when we celebrate Christ's birth. The date isn't the important thing - Christ being born is. Faith and Grace are gifts from God.
True, but we know the date now. Are we going to continue the errors regarding the birth of Christ?

Old 12-20-2017, 09:53 AM

23,243 posts, read 10,531,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikett View Post
The date is only important to those who are overcomers and need to know the date in order to know the plan.

But Dates are not important in the least, what is important is whether you keep the feast days and Sabbaths of Jesus and his father or you don't. You are either under a covenant with Jesus by accepting his worship system, or you are keeping a pagan worship system that teaches about a different God.

GOD'S holy days are important, not the Saturnalia, not Easter, but God's holy days, and his traditions, and his rituals that not only teach of Christ, they teach of all men who would walk as Christ walked.

Saturnalia is Saturnalia, it is not going to stop being an abomination and that is what it is, at least we are taught this in the bible. We are specifically warned not to have anything to do with the Saturnalia or Easter, and could give scriptures of these facts from 3 different books just off the top of my head.

Keeping Christmas is never going to stop being Saturnalia, and where you find people keeping the Saturnalia that teaches of the Babylonian Messiah, it is right there in the same chapter where you find the name of the Babylonian Messiah and the date everyone dies on, who keep the Saturnalia{Christmas}

The ones who are not sealed in their forehead for rejecting God's Sabbaths and keeping Saturnalia die EXACTLY at the 6th hour on the 6th day, in the 6th month in the 6th year for keeping Christmas. They die on 666.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:19 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,824,472 times
ive heard the rumor, and there has yet to be anyone to prove such a claim.
I believe someone has grown impatient and has not asked God for wisdom.
who knows much about the fall feast or the 40 days and a fast?
Note what Gavriel is saying about yochanan not drinking wine,.
Joy, ' people will rejoice when he is born
Rosh Hashanah
Hannahs Joy..

Luke 1Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

1 Dear Theophilos:
Concerning the matters that have taken place among us, many people have undertaken to draw up accounts 2 based on what was handed down to us by those who from the start were eyewitnesses and proclaimers of the message. 3 Therefore, Your Excellency, since I have carefully investigated all these things from the beginning, it seemed good to me that I too should write you an accurate and ordered narrative, 4 so that you might know how well-founded are the things about which you have been taught.
5 In the days of Herod, King of Y’hudah, there was a cohen named Z’kharyah who belonged to the Aviyah division. His wife was a descendant of Aharon, and her name was Elisheva. 6 Both of them were righteous before God, observing all the mitzvot and ordinances of Adonai blamelessly. 7 But they had no children, because Elisheva was barren; and they were both well along in years.
8 One time, when Z’kharyah was fulfilling his duties as cohen during his division’s period of service before God, 9 he was chosen by lot (according to the custom among the cohanim) to enter the Temple and burn incense. 10 All the people were outside, praying, at the time of the incense burning, 11 when there appeared to him an angel of Adonai standing to the right of the incense altar. 12 Z’kharyah was startled and terrified at the sight.
13 But the angel said to him,
“Don’t be afraid, Z’kharyah; because your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elisheva will bear you a son, and you are to name him Yochanan. 14

He will be a joy and a delight to you, and many people will rejoice when he is born, 15 for he will be great in the sight of Adonai.
He is never to drink wine or other liquor, and he will be filled with the Ruach HaKodesh even from his mother’s womb. 16 He will turn many of the people of Isra’el to Adonai their God. 17 He will go out ahead of Adonai in the spirit and power of Eliyahu to turn the hearts of fathers to their children[a] and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous, to make ready for Adonai a people prepared.”

Old 01-03-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
ive heard the rumor, and there has yet to be anyone to prove such a claim.
I believe someone has grown impatient and has not asked God for wisdom.
who knows much about the fall feast or the 40 days and a fast?
Note what Gavriel is saying about yochanan not drinking wine,.
Joy, ' people will rejoice when he is born
Rosh Hashanah
Hannahs Joy..

Luke 1Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

1 Dear Theophilos:
Concerning the matters that have taken place among us, many people have undertaken to draw up accounts 2 based on what was handed down to us by those who from the start were eyewitnesses and proclaimers of the message. 3 Therefore, Your Excellency, since I have carefully investigated all these things from the beginning, it seemed good to me that I too should write you an accurate and ordered narrative, 4 so that you might know how well-founded are the things about which you have been taught.
5 In the days of Herod, King of Y’hudah, there was a cohen named Z’kharyah who belonged to the Aviyah division. His wife was a descendant of Aharon, and her name was Elisheva. 6 Both of them were righteous before God, observing all the mitzvot and ordinances of Adonai blamelessly. 7 But they had no children, because Elisheva was barren; and they were both well along in years.
8 One time, when Z’kharyah was fulfilling his duties as cohen during his division’s period of service before God, 9 he was chosen by lot (according to the custom among the cohanim) to enter the Temple and burn incense. 10 All the people were outside, praying, at the time of the incense burning, 11 when there appeared to him an angel of Adonai standing to the right of the incense altar. 12 Z’kharyah was startled and terrified at the sight.
13 But the angel said to him,
“Don’t be afraid, Z’kharyah; because your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elisheva will bear you a son, and you are to name him Yochanan. 14

He will be a joy and a delight to you, and many people will rejoice when he is born, 15 for he will be great in the sight of Adonai.
He is never to drink wine or other liquor, and he will be filled with the Ruach HaKodesh even from his mother’s womb. 16 He will turn many of the people of Isra’el to Adonai their God. 17 He will go out ahead of Adonai in the spirit and power of Eliyahu to turn the hearts of fathers to their children[a] and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous, to make ready for Adonai a people prepared.”

Rosh Hashanah Haftorahs in a Nutshell - Rosh Hashanah Torah Reading Texts and Summaries - Parshah

Day 1:
I Samuel 1:1–2:10
The haftorah for the first day of Rosh Hashanah describes the birth of the prophet Samuel to Elkanah and his wife Chanah, who had been childless for many years. This echoes the story discussed in the day’s Torah reading, about Sarah giving birth to Isaac after many years of childlessness.
During one of her annual pilgrimages to Shiloh, the site of the Tabernacle, Chanah tearfully and quietly entreated G‑d to bless her with a son, promising to dedicate him to His service. Eli the high priest saw her whispering, and berated her, thinking that she was a drunkard. After hearing Chanah’s explanation, that she had been whispering in prayer, Eli blessed her that G‑d should grant her request.
Chana conceived and gave birth to a son whom she called Shmuel (Samuel). Once the child was weaned, she brought him to Shiloh and entrusted him to the care of Eli.
The haftorah ends with Chanah’s prayer, wherein she thanks G‑d for granting her wish, extols His greatness, exhorts the people not to be haughty or arrogant, and prophesies regarding the Messianic redemption.

Old 01-03-2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Rosh Hashanah Haftorahs in a Nutshell - Rosh Hashanah Torah Reading Texts and Summaries - Parshah

Day 1:
I Samuel 1:1–2:10
The haftorah for the first day of Rosh Hashanah describes the birth of the prophet Samuel to Elkanah and his wife Chanah, who had been childless for many years. This echoes the story discussed in the day’s Torah reading, about Sarah giving birth to Isaac after many years of childlessness.
During one of her annual pilgrimages to Shiloh, the site of the Tabernacle, Chanah tearfully and quietly entreated G‑d to bless her with a son, promising to dedicate him to His service. Eli the high priest saw her whispering, and berated her, thinking that she was a drunkard. After hearing Chanah’s explanation, that she had been whispering in prayer, Eli blessed her that G‑d should grant her request.
Chana conceived and gave birth to a son whom she called Shmuel (Samuel). Once the child was weaned, she brought him to Shiloh and entrusted him to the care of Eli.
The haftorah ends with Chanah’s prayer, wherein she thanks G‑d for granting her wish, extols His greatness, exhorts the people not to be haughty or arrogant, and prophesies regarding the Messianic redemption.

Peter Addresses the Crowd

14 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd:
“Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15 These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[c]

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men,[d] put him to death by nailing him to the cross. 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. 25 David said about him:
“‘I saw the Lord always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest in hope,
27 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
you will not let your holy one see decay.
28 You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.’[e]

29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. 34 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,
“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
35 until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.”’[f]

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”
37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”
38 Peter replied,
“Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them,
“Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

The Fellowship of the Believers

42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:00 AM

https://www.gotquestions.org/fruit-Holy-Spirit-joy.html

something of necessity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity