Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2017, 02:11 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,100,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Hi Richard, many don't seem to realize 2040 is the date of the Lord's Day.

And just what do you suppose the Lord's Day is?...

Quote:
In fact, the majority of the people I discuss it with had no knowledge of this date.
You don't say...And ya don't suppose that should be telling ya something?....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2017, 02:11 PM

1,259 posts, read 566,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
And what I have been doing is trying to find out to what purpose and the only thing I am coming up with is self-agrandissement because the information is of no use whatsoever to the faithful.
Well I appreciate your honesty.

Old 10-17-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
And just what do you suppose the Lord's Day is?...
The Lord's Day is when Jesus will return and install His Government on Earth.

Quote:
You don't say...And ya don't suppose that should be telling ya something?....
Tell's me I'm under the correct expectations.

Old 10-17-2017, 02:22 PM

23,243 posts, read 10,531,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Shiloh seems to be where the priesthood centered at...Before Saul became King...
Genesis 49
8Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
9Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
10The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Judah was no longer able to judge it's people for the transgressions of the Law when Herod Archelaus was deposed by Caeasar Augustus in 6 A.D., and it is reported that Rabbi Rachman was heard wailing in the temple saying,'' Woe is us for Judah has dropped the scepter and Shiloh has not come.''

But I say Jesus came in that same year as a child and he was about his father's business when he was found teaching at the Temple at such an earlie age, but he would have started his ministry even as a child but his parents put an end to it and delayed it.

That story makes me think of the Passover lamb being hidden from the 10th to the 14th when people would bring the lamb in the house, and how MAYBE it is linked with Messiah being hidden unto the 4th day of Adam, at any rate, it was believed that Messiah would come 4000 years after Adam, and the days of Messiah are 2000 years teaching secrets of Torah, and I would put the beginning of this after he started his ministry.

Old 10-17-2017, 02:42 PM

People who calculate years always brush past Daniel's 7 year covenant that comes after Jesus, and it came 100 years after Jesus.

What happens after Jesus dies and goes his way along with his holy spirit? Now I know everyone claims to have the great and mighty power of the spirit of Shavuot, but I see NO EVIDENCE OF ANYONE BEING ABLE TO DO A SINGLE THING THE FIRST DISCIPLES DID. NONE.

The reason should be obvious from the timeline of Daniel because Jesus went his way and another Messiah came, and it is to him that the people look.

I know this because the people who say they follow a Jewish Jesus don't follow any of the ways of a Jewish Jesus, they follow the ways of a Babylonian Tammuz, and Revelation tells us this name in no ifs ands or buts, the Messiah of Babylon has always been Tammuz and his name simply cannot change, and so where you find the only mention of Tammuz, you find judgment beginning at the sanctuary and anyone who is involved in the worship system of Babylon is laying dead right there on the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year at 6 p.m.

Gabriel's Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks
…26"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27"And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

Christianity just brushes right through Daniel speaking of Tammuz and the covenant Christianity has made with the Babylonian Messiah.

Revelation is a book strictly depicting the fall holy days of Christ, and it is written for a pagan Christian to begin walking in the 7 feasts and he begins in vanity, but then he realizes his vanity and how God is not in his fire, not in his earthquake and not in his wind and he goes all the way to death to the spirit of anti-Christ within him, and then he is given strength, his child born of God and gathered to God as he remains in strength.

Tammuz is the reason for the season and he has made a covenant with Christianity that began 100 years after Christ died when Gentiles converted to the Babylonian, Roman religion as they rejected everything called of God or worshipped of God.

Christianity made sure that no Gentiles were coming under the covenant of Jesus when they outlawed the holy days of the Jewish Messiah, and instituted the ways of the Babylonian Messiah.

Anti-Christ comes to put a stop to the law because he is lawless, and this lawlessness defines all people, it will make you or break you, you either see the abomination of your lawlessness or you don't. Anti-Christ hates the law so much that he will do anything to bring it down. Antiochus was Daniel's anti-Christ, and he comes to change the times and the seasons, and those times and seasons have been changed 2000 years ago when Christianity converted to the times and seasons of Babylon. Anti-Christ hates the laws of God and puts a stop to the sacrifices because he hates the law, and this is within people.,

Old 10-17-2017, 03:32 PM

A timeline began in 1517 and this is the 500 year anniversary, and all the coincidences of 1517 could not be a mistake, it wasn't a coincidence that Martin Luther came just after the first printing press was invented, he would have been a nobody had he been born before this time. On oct 31st 1517 the Turks began taking over Israel and it was 400 years to the day when General Allenby of the British army began taking Israel back in the same place. We saw the Spanish expulsion of Jews and a boat of Jews finding the new world just before 1517. Israel had been slaves for 400 years, and the entire time they were in Israel was 430 years that would bring you to the modern day Exodus of Israel becoming a nation and returning back to Israel. 450 years brings you to 1967, and so on. This is the 500 year anniversary, and there is also no mistaking the fact that Leonardo Da Vinci was the greatest bible teacher and prophet there has ever been, and he came showing the truth like no other man had done before him, he came giving us the keys of a hidden biblical language as if he had left behind the Moabite stone.

Old 10-17-2017, 03:33 PM

Was just calculating the first Jubilee according to the Leviticus command for the Israelites when they reached the promised land. That would have been in 1391 BC. when they reached the promise and then 49 from there would be 1342.

1342 BC would be the first Jubilee after reaching the promise land.

Old 10-17-2017, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Was just calculating the first Jubilee according to the Leviticus command for the Israelites when they reached the promised land. That would have been in 1391 BC. when they reached the promise and then 49 from there would be 1342.
Yeah, I never seen anyone make much of it, at the most, people are guessing.

Old 10-17-2017, 03:45 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,063,301 times
Quote:
Hi TRex, I have heard various definitions from different scholars of ancient Hebrew as to what Israel means and found it hard to discern. But to me, Israel means the Righteousness of God.

I also don't have a website (yet). But I'm going to work on that. That math can be found in Leviticus 25 starting at verse 8. A lot of Jubilee calendars also use the same method but the key is finding a verified Jubilee day and counting from that date. In my case I was able to establish the date of Jesus Death and Resurrection. That is a Jubilee by my understanding. This led me to find out other significant dates such as the Exodus from Egypt which also would be a Jubilee. While, the Jubilee was not instructed to be kept until the Israelites were in the Promised Land, I believe it still lands on those significant dates in prior history.

You ever check out all the significant things that happened on the 9th of Av? Peace

Old 10-17-2017, 03:49 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,063,301 times
Quote:
Could it be that I'm enthusiastic about sharing this knowledge with others?

Ignore it. There are many that missed the part about how we are supposed to share our bread and our wine, and have never experienced the joy the wine brings when you're obedient to do so. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity