Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 08:20 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You will hear the word sooner or later.

'Verily, verily, I say to you -- There cometh an hour, and it now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and those having heard shall live
Your getting there. Your rising. Keep it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2019, 10:16 PM

"All those who do good to the resurrection of life. "

"He has told you O man what is good and what the Lord requires of you, only to do what is right, love goodness and walk humbly with your God."

Old 04-10-2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Your getting there. Your rising. Keep it up.
Should be you're getting there. My bad.

Old 04-11-2019, 03:28 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,730,460 times
Quote:
Love is the heart the Father. The heart of the only wise God.
yet another cliche', so now prove your wisdom and God's approval of all your SINLESS doings....by doing what Jesus said that real believers and the wise do !
Jesus will and did put all things under his feet because he had Fathers Love and Father's approval..
SO SHOW US YOURS?
AND I WILL SHOW YOU JESUS'S :P

( SEE TOPO/MAP OF ISRAEL AND ALSO THE PROMISED BOARDERS THAT WILL BE LIGHTED LIKE CANDLE ONE DAY..) ROTF...

in and out of his word, HE WINS.... it's His Word. AND WECAN NOT DO BETTER THAN WHAT THE FATHER IS DOING.. RIGHT NOW.
God is wisdom OR GOD IS LOVE ... IS like saying God is blue because the sky looks blue to you AND GOD IS IN THE SKY.
WE ARE TO INSPECT FRUIT!

BUT DO YOU SEEK HIS WISDOM JUST TO SCATTER WHAT HE LOVES? IS THAT TRUELY HIS WISDOM THEN ?

LUKE 11:3 23He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

HAVE I SEEN YOU GATHERING YET? I AM FOR SURE I HAVE SEEN YOU SCATTERING!
I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE SINNING, I AM SAYING I DONT' WANT TO EAT FROM THAT TREE!! AND IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE WISDOM OF THE FATHER I KNOW.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-11-2019 at 03:56 PM..

Old 04-11-2019, 03:55 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,304,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
yet another cliche', so now prove your wisdom and God's approval of all your SINLESS doings....by doing what Jesus said that real believers and the wise do !
Jesus will and did put all things under his feet because he had Fathers Love and Father's approval..
SO SHOW US YOURS?
AND I WILL SHOW YOU JESUS'S :P

( SEE TOPO/MAP OF ISRAEL AND ALSO THE PROMISED BOARDERS THAT WILL BE LIGHTED LIKE CANDLE ONE DAY..) in and out of his word.. it's His word.
God is wisdom OR GOD IS LOVE ... IS like saying God is blue because the sky looks blue to you AND GOD IS IN THE SKY.
WE ARE TO INSPECT FRUIT!

BUT DO YOU SEEK HIS WISDOM JUST TO SCATTER WHAT HE LOVES? IS THAT TRUELY HIS WISDOM THEN ?

LUKE 11:3 23He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

HAVE I SEEN YOU GATHERING YET? I AM FOR SURE I HAVE SEEN YOU SCATTERING!
I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE SINNING I AM SAYING I DONT' WANT TO EAT FROM THAT TREE..
Cliche ?, I have personally never heard anyone say it before.

Does all this codswallop you keep posting match this ?.

But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Old 04-11-2019, 03:58 PM

Quote:
cliche ?, i have personally never heard anyone say it before.

Does all this codswallop you keep posting match this ?.

But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
and that is what you do on this site?

Old 04-11-2019, 04:07 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,304,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
you have never hear " god is love." ( usually said "GOD is love, man ") so did you grow up in the 70's....

. You just dressed up and out. BUT YOU ARE IN A CHRISTIAN LIST AND NOT IN A HIPPIE COMPOUND.

AND USUALLY, THEY DIDN'T LIKE HIS WORD TO MUCH EITHER.
AND CAME UP WITH EVERY KIND OF CLICHE TO NOT HAVE TO READ IT .
I actually i said love is the heart is the of the Father, it's a place of joy and peace. Strange how you have enmity in your heart towards this.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:13 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,459,754 times
Quote:
Which OT scripture or scriptures is Jesus referring to here ?.
You literaly go through all those prophesies of the prince and how the water began to flow from the side of the temple which is mankind. All those prophesies of the prince were fulfilled in the coming of Jesus. That water that flowed from the Temple had a mind of it's own, and it had power to bless or curse other waters as it saw fit as an particular individual judge with it's own mind of authority. That water came streaming from the temple to all the holy lands and beyond Arabia unto the world.

Fishers of men sat by the great sea implicating how those fishers of men would cast their nets catching Gentiles from all over the world.

The prophesies of this great prince to come, are that he unites all people, both JEW AND GENTILE, AND WHATEVER GENTILE IS FOUND LIVING IN THE LAND, HE AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES ISRAEL.

The prophesies of this great prince change the laws of sacrifices of holy days and new moons, and where the people were once responsible for all their sacrifices, this all changed with the great prince, it was now under the authority of the great prince to be responsible for submiting the sacrifices HIMSELF. The people simply pay the Temple Tax, the whole world.

People look at what Jesus came doing when he came with a whip lasing out at the sellers of sacrifice because of his righteous anger from the fact that how these things were to be handled were all changed by Ezekiel, and he was there to see that it was done.

Everything the great prince of Ezekiel did and was said to do, Jesus came doing that very thing, and he became that water that would enter a person and bless a person with living water so much so, that the person himself would become a living spring of water with water flowing through him.

Ezekiel changed all the Holy days and the sacrifices where the sacrifises of Passover, of Pentecost, of Yom Kippur, and of Sukkot along with the red heifer and all the sacrifices were to be all killed on Passover, on Nisan 14.

All of these things testify of Jesus, but the only problem is, if and when a Christian figures out how Jesus fulfilled all these prophesies, they refuse to see or they havn't even considerd the one remaining prophesy we all sit and wait for, THE OBVIOUS SOON TO BE FULFILL PROPHESY OF THE SAINTS ON TISHRI 15.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-11-2019 at 04:32 PM..

Old 04-11-2019, 04:16 PM

63,818 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Quote:
I actually i said love is the heart is the of the Father, it's a place of joy and peace. Strange how you have enmity in your heart towards this.
The enmity toward the God IS love message of Christ stems from its mistaken association with the Hippie "free lust" movement misnamed "free love."

Old 04-11-2019, 04:21 PM

the word I just found for today and to think ... gee it is all about faith and trust.. now there is wisdom on this tree here .... the wisdom that true mirrors and honesty are made of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIcdCKN5SO8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity