Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2020, 02:44 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,030,030 times

Advertisements

God is Love because this is His essence, not a characteristic of His great Being: His essence.

His Essence is also LIGHT, SPIRIT, FIRE.

It is the will of God that all shall be saved.

“Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” I Tim. 2:4.

Since God is love, it must be His will that mankind should be saved. An infinitely good Being could have no other will. And as He is infinite in knowledge He could not so will unless He knew all would be saved.

He could not will that which takes place which He knew never would.

No power can defeat his will.

“Your will be done.” Matt. 6:10.

“He does according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, what are You doing?" Dan. 4:35.

“He works all things after the counsel of His own will.” Eph. 1:11.

The will of God, then, will be done.

God will save all mankind!

God purposes the salvation of all men.

“Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which he has purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth, even in him.” Eph. 1:9,10.

What do the words, “all things which are in heaven and on earth,” signify?

They mean the entire universe: the radical all of pas & ta panta.

A purpose worthy of our great Creator.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:11 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,369,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Where there are developers there must be anti-developers. Where there are love gushing bleeding hearts, there must be those down to earth people, who see God's reality.

The Final Judgement

Matthew 35: 31; “When the Son of Man comes as King and all the angels with him, he will sit on his royal throne, and the people of all the nations will be gathered before him. Then he will divide them into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the righteous people on his right and the others on his left. Then the King will say to the people on his right, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world. I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me,’ ETC, Etc.

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink; I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.’
“Then they will answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and would not help you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.’ These, then, will be sent off to eternal punishment, (Which is eternal and everlasting oblivion) but the righteous will go to eternal life.”
Where there is the anointed, there has to be everlasting oblivion.
Those who are full of themselves on this earthy planet of vanity.

Old 09-28-2020, 12:29 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,730,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwade View Post
where there is the anointed, there has to be everlasting oblivion.
and the pious boogers dont' have to dwell with the butt hairs, if they don't want too.. But the butt hairs will go with the Body and those pesky pious boogers might not.. They are not really part of his body... They are just haggeroner's! AND I DO HAVE A POINT HANGING AROUND THERE SOMEPLACE..

Old 09-28-2020, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and the pious boogers dont' have to dwell with the butt hairs, if they don't want too.. But the butt hairs will go with the Body and those pesky pious boogers might not.. They are not really part of his body... They are just haggeroner's! AND I DO HAVE A POINT HANGING AROUND THERE SOMEPLACE..
It sounds like you have some serious issues to deal with?
Get instant hair removal from a specialty shop near you.

Old 09-28-2020, 01:21 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,730,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
It sounds like you have some serious issues to deal with?
Get instant hair removal from a specialty shop near you.
there was a point.
being the worst in the kingdom adn in his body...will be better than being the hangeroners...the one in his head trying to lead the way..

Old 09-28-2020, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
there was a point.
being the worst in the kingdom adn in his body...will be better than being the hangeroners...the one in his head trying to lead the way..
Are you saying the anointed on this forum is speaking from his own mindset?

Old 09-28-2020, 03:18 PM

3,061 posts, read 915,528 times
Quote:
Are you saying that 'The Son of Man' is full of himself? 'The Son of Man' who said in Matthew 25: 31; concerning, "The Final Judgement."

Matthew 25: 31; “When the Son of Man comes as King and all the angels with him, he will sit on his royal throne, and the people of all the nations will be gathered before him. Then he will divide them into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the righteous people on his right and the others on his left. Then the King will say to the people on his right, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world. I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me,’ ETC, Etc.

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink; I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.’
“Then they will answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and would not help you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.’ These, then, will be sent off to 'ETERNAL PUNISHMENT,' but the righteous will go to eternal life.”

I thought you believed the Lord Jesus? What to you think could be 'THE ETERNAL PUNISHMENT,' that 'The Son of Man' speaks of; 'ETERNAL PUNISHMENT' in some eternal fire, or could the punishment be eternal 'OBLIVION,' which is 'The Second Death?

'

Old 09-28-2020, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Are you saying that 'The Son of Man' is full of himself? 'The Son of Man' who said in Matthew 25: 31; concerning, "The Final Judgement."

Matthew 25: 31; “When the Son of Man comes as King and all the angels with him, he will sit on his royal throne, and the people of all the nations will be gathered before him. Then he will divide them into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the righteous people on his right and the others on his left. Then the King will say to the people on his right, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world. I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me,’ ETC, Etc.

“Then they will answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and would not help you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.’ These, then, will be sent off to 'ETERNAL PUNISHMENT,' but the righteous will go to eternal life.”

I thought you believed the Lord Jesus? What to you think could be 'THE ETERNAL PUNISHMENT,' that 'The Son of Man' speaks of; 'ETERNAL PUNISHMENT' in some eternal fire, or could the punishment be eternal 'OBLIVION,' which is 'The Second Death?

'
There is no such things as 'ETERNAL' punishment or oblivion ever mentioned in the Scriptures.

Old 09-28-2020, 05:09 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,030,030 times
Quote:
There is no such things as 'ETERNAL' punishment or oblivion ever mentioned in the Scriptures.
Jer: that is a fact!

Aionios punishment by the Father of all fathers has an objective of change and transformation at the consummation.

NOT mindless torture ! !

"God forbid that I should limit the time of acquiring faith to the present life." -Martin Luther-

"God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. Saving is all his idea, and all his work. All we do is trust him enough to let him do it. It’s God’s gift from start to finish! We don’t play the major role. If we did, we’d probably go around bragging that we’d done the whole thing! No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does both the making and saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does..." -MSG-

Old 09-28-2020, 05:20 PM

3,061 posts, read 915,528 times
Quote:
I realise that you refuse to believe the words spoken through the mouth of Jesus, and how many times you have condemned, with your horrible insults, his heavenly Father, for the way he chose to chastise his son Israel.

But everyone who reads Matthew 25: 46; must come to the same conclusion as I, and that is, that you are simply totally ignorant as to the truth's as recorded in the scriptures.

Matthew 25:46; "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Surely there must be a good optometrist somewhere around your arear?

The Book of Enoch---[Chapter 1] verse 9. and spoken by Jude of the family of Mary the mother of Jesus.

9 (And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones to execute judgement upon all, and to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity