Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2020, 02:16 AM

3,061 posts, read 913,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Of course, I believe we need laws, but remember, you are not God, who is able to renew every life, heart and mind. And have no doubt that what you speak is a form of human justice at its worst and best, often times without mercy; an eye for an eye. I told you month's back that I would have no problem sentencing that man to death, but then I am not God - the one who can renew and restore all life on this planet, rather than destroy it which is a human trait.
O I know that your not God, but you have judged God according to your human standards.

Would that be the same loving God as recorded in the bible, who is the God of Abraham, Isaac. and Jacob, who you have accused of committing heinous crimes against mankind, and swore that you would have nothing to do with such a God, who would order the death of whole nations, demanding the death of all the men, women, children and babies, because of what their ancestors had done to the Israelites over three hundred years previously. See 1 Samuel 15: 1-3.

The God who swore that he is going to destroy all physical life forms that remain on this planet after the great Sabbath of one thousand years when Satan and all his human troops surround the deserted camp of God's chosen people.

Rev 20: 7; After the thousand years are over, Satan will be let loose from his prison, 8and he will go out to deceive the nations scattered over the whole world, that is, Gog and Magog. Satan will bring them all together for battle, as many as the grains of sand on the seashore. 9They spread out over the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people and the city that he loves. But fire came down from heaven and destroyed them.

Old 10-02-2020, 02:37 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
O I know that your not God, but you have judged God according to your human standards.

Would that be the same loving God as recorded in the bible, who is the God of Abraham, Isaac. and Jacob, who you have accused of committing heinous crimes against mankind, and swore that you would have nothing to do with such a God, who would order the death of whole nations, demanding the death of all the men, women, children and babies, because of what their ancestors had done to the Israelites over three hundred years previously. See 1 Samuel 15: 1-3.

The God who swore that he is going to destroy all physical life forms that remain on this planet after the great Sabbath of one thousand years when Satan and all his human troops surround the deserted camp of God's chosen people.

Rev 20: 7; After the thousand years are over, Satan will be let loose from his prison, 8and he will go out to deceive the nations scattered over the whole world, that is, Gog and Magog. Satan will bring them all together for battle, as many as the grains of sand on the seashore. 9They spread out over the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people and the city that he loves. But fire came down from heaven and destroyed them.
A righteous God would not slaughter innocent women, children and infants.
You must be high on that "golden goat" weed that you seem to worship?

Old 10-02-2020, 05:00 AM

Quote:
A righteous God would not slaughter innocent women, children and infants.
You must be high on that "golden goat" weed that you seem to worship?
1 Samuel 15: 1-3; Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one whom the LORD sent to anoint you king of his people Israel. Now listen to what the LORD Almighty says. 2He is going to punish the people of Amalek because their ancestors opposed the Israelites when they were coming from Egypt. 3Go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Don't leave a thing; kill all the men, women, children, and babies; the cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”

You have in the past accused the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob of committing heinous crimes against mankind, are you now accusing the prophet Samuel of lying?

And why do you wrongfully accuse me of being high on some golden goat weed drug. That is highly offensive to me, who has never used drugs, and anyone other than I, would probably report your offensive and insulting behavior to the moderators.

Last edited by The Anointed; 10-02-2020 at 05:48 AM..

Old 10-02-2020, 01:17 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,021,446 times
Quote:
Punishment for the sake of punishment itself is void of any justice, and does not lead to the action of restoring someone to former privileges or reputation after a period of disfavor. It would only amount to revenge or retaliation; an adverse action without the opportunity to be corrected or reformed as a productive member of society, having relinquished an immoral, criminal, or self-destructive lifestyle.

That is a fact Jer!

Our Father exceeds anything we can grasp in our limited world of this present experience. He is not a judge bringing retribution upon the broken wrecks of sin, He is the Father of all fathers bringing His sons and daughters home to His heart by way of at-one-ment changed and transformed.

Old 10-02-2020, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post

That is a fact Jer!

Our Father exceeds anything we can grasp in our limited world of this present experience. He is not a judge bringing retribution upon the broken wrecks of sin, He is the Father of all fathers bringing His sons and daughters home to His heart by way of at-one-ment changed and transformed.
All have sinned and all must die 'ONCE' then go off into Judgement. Does that mean there are those who will die a second death?

Could the second death be that which is experienced by those mentioned in Rev 21: 8; The cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practise magic, those who worship idols, and all liars — the place for them is the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is THE SECOND DEATH.

But the SECOND DEATH has no power over those mentioned in verse 7, where it is said; "Those who win the victory will receive this from me: I will be their God, and they will be my children." He is the Father of the living, not of the dead.

Revelation 20:6; Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. THE SECOND DEATH has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Ezekiel 18:21; “If an evil person stops sinning and keeps my laws, if he does what is right and good, he will not die; he will certainly live. The second death will have no power over such a person, because our heavenly Father has made a solemn promise, that even though he dies the first death as we all must do, yet shall that person live.

verse 24; “But if a righteous person stops doing good and starts doing all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will he go on living? No! None of the good he did will be remembered. He will die because of his unfaithfulness and his sins.

Both Have died the first death, the righteous one is at rest in Christ. and that one will live

The other, because of all the evil disgusting things that person had done, is not at rest in Christ, and that one will die, because God does not lie.

Isaiah 57: 1-2; Good people die, and no one understands or even cares. But when they (Good people) die, no calamity can hurt them. Those who lead GOOD LIVES find peace and rest in death." (As they await the great day of judgement and the resurrection as promised to them)

Do you believe that those, who have done all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will also find peace and rest in death as the await the day of the great judgement? The day when the Lord with all his angels will divide his righteous sheep from the Goats that are under God's curse, and who will say to those Goats on his left; " Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire that God has prepared for the Devil and his angels."

That eternal fire is the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is THE SECOND DEATH.” and is the place reserved for the cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practise magic, those who worship idols, and all liars — As revealed by the WORD of God.

Let me ask you again, because you are notorious for refusing to answer the questions put to you: "Do you believe that those have done all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will also find peace and rest in death as they await the day of the great judgement?"

I await your answer to the question above.

Old 10-03-2020, 02:26 AM

Quote:

Let me ask you again, because you are notorious for refusing to answer the questions put to you: "Do you believe that those have done all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will also find peace and rest in death as they await the day of the great judgement?"

I await your answer to the question above.
Every one of us, the good, the bad and the ugly face the FIRE of our Glorious God!

Our Father, Abba, is the final destination for the entire creation (clearly defined as the Source, Guide & Goal of the all/ ta panta).

What I Believe =

I believe in "the restoration of ALL things, which God has spoken by the mouths of the prophets since the world began." -Acts 3:21-

I believe that the "good tidings of great joy will be to ALL people." -Luke 2:10

I believe that believers in Christ Jesus are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor the will of man, but of God." -John 1:13-

I believe that God appointed Jesus Christ "heir of ALL things, and through whom He made the universe." -Hebr. 1:2-

I believe that "no man can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him." -John 6:44

I believe "God gave Jesus authority over ALL flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as God gave Him." -John 17:2-

I believe the Father "has given ALL things into Jesus' hands." -John 13:3-

I believe that Jesus Christ "was the true light which gives light to every man who come into the world." -John 1:9

I believe that "just as the result of one trespass was condemnation to ALL men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification for ALL men." -Romans 5:18

I believe one mans sin "brought condemnation for all mankind." -Romans 5: 19-

I believe one mans righteousness brings "right relationship with God, and new life for everyone." -Romans 5:19-

I believe one mans sin made the whole of mankind sinners. I also believe the righteousness of one Man makes the whole of mankind righteous.

Old 10-03-2020, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Every one of us, the good, the bad and the ugly face the FIRE of our Glorious God!

Our Father, Abba, is the final destination for the entire creation (clearly defined as the Source, Guide & Goal of the all/ ta panta).

What I Believe =

I believe in "the restoration of ALL things, which God has spoken by the mouths of the prophets since the world began." -Acts 3:21-

I believe that the "good tidings of great joy will be to ALL people." -Luke 2:10

I believe that believers in Christ Jesus are "born, ,God." -John 1:13-

I believe that God appointed Jesus Christ "heir of ALL things, and through whom He made the universe." -Hebr. 1:2-

I believe that "no man can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him." -John 6:44

I believe "God gave Jesus authority over ALL flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as God gave Him." -John 17:2-

I believe the Father "has given ALL things into Jesus' hands." -John 13:3-

I believe that Jesus Christ "was the true light which gives light to every man who come into the world." -John 1:9

I believe that "just as the result of one trespass was condemnation to ALL men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification for ALL men." -Romans 5:18

I believe one mans sin "brought condemnation for all mankind." -Romans 5: 19-

I believe one mans righteousness brings "right relationship with God, and new life for everyone." -Romans 5:19-

I believe one mans sin made the whole of mankind sinners. I also believe the righteousness of one Man makes the whole of mankind righteous.
I also believe that God will make all things anew, after the great Judgement when death and the world of the dead are thrown into the Lake of fire, which is the second death suffered by the goats that are under God's curse and are divided from his righteous sheep, those cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practise magic, those who worship idols, and all liars. See Rev 20 and 21.

Luke 2: 10; Who are all the people that would rejoice at the news that the savior of the Lost sheep of God had been born? The Romans? The Amelakites? The Edomites? Please reveal who you believe those people would be?

I too believe that the man Jesus, the biological son of Mary and Joseph the son of Alexander Helios=Heli, was born a son of God, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the spirit of the Lord that descended upon him in the form of a dove, on the day he was baptised, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; 'You are my Son (My chosen heir and successor) 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee, or as said in Hebrews 5:5; "You are my Son 'TODAY' I have become your Father."

And I totally reject your false belief, that believers in Christ Jesus are "born, ,God. All the believers in Christ are born human beings and born of the seed of Adam, but later, are born of the spirit of the Lord as was the man Jesus.

I also believe that God gave Jesus and all those who like Jesus, are able to win the victory over (Death) the ruler of this world, authority over ALL flesh. But no! Jesus does not give eternal life to as many as God gave Him." -John 17:2- Those were the WORDS of 'The Son of Man,' Our Lord God and savior, who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites and put 'HIS WORDS' into his mouth and sent him to speak 'HIS WORDS' to the people, in 'HIS NAME.' See Deuteronomy 18: 18-19.

I also believe the Father "has given ALL things into Jesus' hands, until He who filled his servant Jesus with his spirit, has brought every surviving knee to bow before him, then Jesus will give the authority back to our Lord God and savior. 1 Corinthians 15: 24.

That will do for tonight, the wife's getting cranky with me for sitting up so late, but I will return and finish educating you as to the truths that are revealed in the scriptures.

Old 10-03-2020, 07:18 AM

Quote:
And I totally reject your false belief, that believers in Christ Jesus are "born, ,God. All the believers in Christ are born human beings and born of the seed of Adam, but later, are born of the spirit of the Lord as was the man Jesus.
You poor dear!

John 1:12 "But as many as received him, to them gave he the right to become children of God, [even] to them that believe on His Name."

"Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." -John 1:13-

https://www.biblestudytools.com/john/1-13-compare.html

Last edited by Rose2Luv; 10-03-2020 at 07:42 AM..

Old 10-03-2020, 09:34 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
You poor dear!

John 1:12 "But as many as received him, to them gave he the right to become children of God, [even] to them that believe on His Name."

"Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." -John 1:13-

He speaks from the impulse of his own flesh.

Old 10-03-2020, 12:06 PM

20,439 posts, read 12,779,436 times
Quote:
You poor dear!

John 1:12 proves Annointed’s point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity