Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2021, 01:18 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Pneuma, you are talking to two ignorant souls who follow the ignorance of their predecessors who mixed and blended into their beliefs the false ideologies (mythologies) of hell and eternal damnation. They have not the education or ability to discern truth from fallacy. And merely go with rote learning based on repetition or memorization techniques, no real understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I had hoped this was not true of Charlie, but I fear you are correct, Jer.
He believes that the "lake of fire" contradicts I Tim. 2:4, and that God WILL NOT save ALL men.

Old 07-01-2021, 01:21 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,318,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
why? have you not taken a enough of a beating already.
I don't see you taking the challenge!

But I'm the one taking the beating?

In this here neck of the woods we call that arrogance!

Old 07-01-2021, 01:22 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
Quote:
and you say our loving Father will do the same as the pagans god did.

burning the children was something that never entered the mind of our Father.
Exactly!

Old 07-01-2021, 01:23 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,382,844 times
Quote:
I will, Charlie, if you first explain to me, why the Lake (of fire) is a place of safety, a refuge or haven, according to the Greek. And, explain the true meaning of fire, which is not the concocted hellfire of mankind that you believe, or have been taught to believe. Seeing that you really do not have me on ignore, otherwise you would not be responding to those who have responded to me.
well he is at it maybe he can explain also why the righteous dwell with the devouring fire and everlasting burning. and why Sodom and Gomorrah will be restored. and why the day of the Lord is a refiners fire.

come on charlie you made the challenge dont run away now

Old 07-01-2021, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
I don't see you taking the challenge!

But I'm the one taking the beating?

In this here neck of the woods we call that arrogance!
In every challenge s far you have taken a beating charlie, this one will be no different. now answer the questions Jer and I asked.

Old 07-01-2021, 01:29 PM

Quote:
That is exactly right, NOPE!

When Jesus spoke of Gehenna every Jew in Israel knew exactly what He was speaking of. That's why He used it as an example.

I've already covered this is a previous thread, in detail.

They knew Jesus was speaking of that place just outside of Jerusalem where their fathers in the Old Testament burned their children in the fire to the gods of the pagans around them.
Quote:
and you say our loving Father will do the same as the pagans god did.

burning the children was something that never entered the mind of our Father.
Quote:
Exactly!
it is a plain as day Jer, but charlie and his teacher will just ignore that point. they have to to continue to slander God with their doctrine of devils.

Old 07-01-2021, 01:30 PM

Quote:
well he is at it maybe he can explain also why the righteous dwell with the devouring fire and everlasting burning. and why Sodom and Gomorrah will be restored. and why the day of the Lord is a refiners fire.

come on charlie you made the challenge dont run away now
I can only see Jerwade's posts if someone is replying to him, and he has NOT been taken off ignore and has been on ignore for several weeks and will remain on ignore as long as I'm here.

I can read his post from pneuma's post and I am not playing the Greek game.

I want scripture for a purifying Hell and it's not in the Greek.

I have presented nothing to you from Greek and I'm not taking any just because that's all you can produce and twist like a bunch of swindlers!

Old 07-01-2021, 01:32 PM

Quote:
I can only see Jerwade's posts if someone is replying to him, and he has NOT been taken off ignore and has been on ignore for several weeks and will remain on ignore as long as I'm here.

I can read his post from pneuma's post and I am not playing the Greek game.

I want scripture for a purifying Hell and it's not in the Greek.

I have presented nothing to you from Greek and I'm not taking any just because that's all you can produce and twist like a bunch of swindlers!
then you must consider your ignorance as bliss.

Old 07-01-2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
then you must consider your ignorance as bliss.
and you ignore Jer's and my questions.

Old 07-01-2021, 01:39 PM

Quote:
and you ignore Jer's and my questions.
LOL you guys know no shame, and have no scripture to prove anything you say!

But you will argue as though I have no idea what I'm saying or doing!

I consider you the laughing stock of the all forums combined!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity