Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 06:21 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,008,549 times

Advertisements

Glory to the name of God

Health to the sick

Youth to the elderly

Life to the dead

Perfection to faithful mankind

Paradise on earth

Do you pray regularly for the Kingdom to come?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2021, 06:54 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,324,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Glory to the name of God

Health to the sick

Youth to the elderly

Life to the dead

Paradise on earth

I can agree with you on this, Hiway! I do pray regularly for the restoration of man who believes in the saving Blood of Jesus Christ, spilt at Calvary's Cross for us.

I pray regularly that man will see the error of his way, that he will come to Christ, but we know that narrow is the gate that leads to life and few there be that find it, as Christ said.

The whole creation is groaning for the Kingdom to come, but the harvest is white in the fields and I pray that God gives us the time to gather them into His kingdom also, as many as will repent and believe Him.

He is giving us the opportunity to gather the harvest and we had better be at our Father's business!

Old 06-24-2021, 07:37 AM

3,831 posts, read 1,386,786 times
Quote:
Glory to the name of God
Health to the sick
Youth to the elderly
Life to the dead
Paradise on earth

So are you suggesting that authority has been stripped away from Jesus??

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."(Mat 28:18)

Old 06-25-2021, 03:16 AM

9,691 posts, read 10,027,043 times
Jesus is already ruling the earth for Is purpose for the earth, and the fullness is His .... See Jesus already came back at Pentecost, and has His People and does seek righteous prayer ..... Jesus said just last week that the climate change green deal is not of Him, that the earth is fine and there is only a periodic change going on, and also warns of pride before the fall as there will be proud people who will fall in the fall of 2021 ......... Jesus is still talking in the earth and His people will be interested in praying His plan through So He can do it effectively

Old 06-25-2021, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."(Mat 28:18)

Perhaps a reread might be in order CC

Old 06-25-2021, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Jesus is already ruling the earth for Is purpose for the earth, and the fullness is His .... See Jesus already came back at Pentecost, and has His People and does seek righteous prayer ..... Jesus said just last week that the climate change green deal is not of Him, that the earth is fine and there is only a periodic change going on, and also warns of pride before the fall as there will be proud people who will fall in the fall of 2021 ......... Jesus is still talking in the earth and His people will be interested in praying His plan through So He can do it effectively

When Jesus returned to heaven HJ, he sat at the right hand of God for a period of time, way beyond his sending the helper and the birth of the Christian congregation. At the end of the times of the gentiles, Jesus was enthroned as King, but he only cleansed the heavens initially. True after the heavens were cleansed, then he turned attention to the earth, and started gathering what belongs to God together Isa 2:2,3 but the Kingdom has not came to the earth as of yet. The Bible indicated that all those alive at it's coming will know it however, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Old 06-25-2021, 07:25 AM

1,196 posts, read 754,538 times
Quote:

Jesus words showed that it was GIVEN to him, this came from his Father. Jesus was sent to Earth to do his Father's will ,(John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me). Jesus accomplished ALL that his Father sent him to do... for now! right now, Jesus sits on a throne next to his Father, (Psa. 110:1 The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool” ). awaiting his next mission.

what is that next mission? to destroy ALL who went against his Father and ALL that belongs to his Father. this is called the Great War of Jehovah, Armageddon. and Jesus will be the one leading that war, with his Spiritual Brothers in Heaven ,(Psa. 2:2-4), (Rev. 16:14,16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon) (Rev. 6:15-17) ,(Rev. 19:11-21). then he will reign over the Earth of ONLY Righteous Humans. him and those who went to Heaven from Earth, (144,000) for Jehovah's 1000 years.

see (Rev. 14:1-3 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads...). and, (Rev. 20:1-3 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years...). and, (Rev. 5:10 And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth).

after a 1000 yrs, satan will be let loose, there will be one more test, then satan will be total destroyed, (Rev. 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever). fire represents TOTAL destruction. after ALL is done. Jesus will turn over even himself back to his Father.

see, (1Cor. 15:25-28 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all). peace

Old 06-25-2021, 07:23 PM

11,102 posts, read 7,174,871 times
He's already doing that, and has been since he came. No waiting for anything is needed...

Old 06-25-2021, 10:42 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,819 times
Quote:

It is given to the son, the servant of God, the prophets!

Old 06-25-2021, 10:47 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,819 times
Quote:
Glory to the name of God

Health to the sick

Youth to the elderly

Life to the dead

Paradise on earth

“It is impossible for man to be saved but everything is possible for god.”

“I said you are gods all of you, sons of the Most High.”

“Rise up O god and judge the earth!”

I will make the kingdom come!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity