Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2021, 02:21 PM

9,691 posts, read 10,027,043 times

Advertisements

NO this moloch was a pagan fallen angel who deceived the Canaanite tribe who had child sacrificed, and Israelites cursed ..... The Moabite tribe also worshipped this false god and spoke a Canaanite similar language....... The most High God through Jesus is not a fallen angel god, but the true living God of creation........ The sacrifice of Jesus Christ did not appease the God of Christ, But the sacrifice of Jesus Christ became a judgment for all men and woman who would come to Christ for who people side with the people who killed Jesus, or who oppose the killing of Jesus is the judgment God will be looking for

Old 08-09-2021, 02:31 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Many Christians think they are following Jesus, the God of the Bible, but in truth they have turned him into Moloch. Have you ever heard the song/hymnal, "In Christ Alone?" It contains the lines, And on that cross as Jesus died the wrath of God was satisfied." Talk about those worshiping a wrathful and vengeful god who would sacrifice his own child/son to appease his wrath/anger. This theory of the cross is called Penal Substitutionary Atonement, which no court of law would sanctify, even by human standards of justice.

Proverbs 17:15
The one who acquits the guilty and the one who condemns the innocent; both of them are an abomination to the LORD.

Exodus 23:7
Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest (righteous) person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.

Old 08-09-2021, 02:33 PM

11,898 posts, read 3,709,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
NO this moloch was a pagan fallen angel who deceived the Canaanite tribe who had child sacrificed, and Israelites cursed ..... The Moabite tribe also worshipped this false god and spoke a Canaanite similar language....... The most High God through Jesus is not a fallen angel god, but the true living God of creation........ The sacrifice of Jesus Christ did not appease the God of Christ, But the sacrifice of Jesus Christ became a judgment for all men and woman who would come to Christ for who people side with the people who killed Jesus, or who oppose the killing of Jesus is the judgment God will be looking for
Mat 25:40**And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Mat 25:41**Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mat 25:42**For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43**I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44**Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45**Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
Mat 25:46**And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Old 08-10-2021, 04:55 AM

16,678 posts, read 15,688,422 times
Why would anybody think Christians would worship anybody but Jesus and God? And why would you ask such a question in the Christianity forum where you would assume most of the people posting are Christians?

Old 08-10-2021, 05:30 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,008,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Who else thinks this?

Molech really doesn't exist sir, but undoubtedly he still has worshippers. There are really only 2 real Gods in which all people on earth stand with, Jehovah and satan. They are very real, and your eternal outcome will be the result of which God you chose to side with.

Old 08-10-2021, 10:24 AM

3,430 posts, read 1,846,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I understood your question referring to sacrifices, especially blood sacrifices or live babies thrown into the fire. Any so-called God demanding such atrocities is no God worthy of worship. This should give many here pause about their understanding of God.
While I agree with you, I mean like Talisman masks and freedoms being the burnt offering....

Old 08-10-2021, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Why would anybody think Christians would worship anybody but Jesus and God? And why would you ask such a question in the Christianity forum where you would assume most of the people posting are Christians?
I don't mean literally, sir.

I was passing along observation made on The Steve Deace show, about how the general population is just sacrificing all of their freedoms "In a offerings to Molech type of situation" and we don't even know it.

I know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is alive and well in me and I feel I have wisdom to see those around me walking around in... a kind of spell, a kind of stupor. Be not deceived by the prince of the power of the air... Would you prefer my reference be to Baal? For the deceived.

God is good.. All the time.

Praise be to Jesus Christ our King.

Old 08-10-2021, 10:30 AM

3,055 posts, read 2,930,351 times
Quote:
Well, of course. Same here. I mean, society as a whole, doing sacrifices to false gods that require a pricey sum...
Moderator cut: We DO NOT discuss abortion in these forums. AT ALL.

Quote:
I don't mean literally, sir.

I know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is alive and well in me and I feel I have wisdom to see those around me walking around in... a kind of spell, a kind of stupor. Be not deceived by the prince of the power of the air... Would you prefer my reference be to Baal? For the deceived.
Well, yes. The problem with the overwhelmingly comfort of the modern society is that many people are tricked by the evil one into understanding that this is their only chance to have paradise. So this is all they will get. It won't be that way for them in eternity because God will not be able to dwell with them. They will have to be cast out of his presence forever because they will not be found in Jesus.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-10-2021 at 10:50 AM.. Reason: Killing babies. Again. Read the rules.

Old 08-10-2021, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihoenai View Post
All these False Gods are just different names for the Devil/Satan and/or different attributes of the Devil/Satan.

Are you saying that the film "Living In Bondage Breaking Free" depicts Western Society?

Have you seen this film?

Living In Bondage Breaking Free; Official Trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJhfreO1xmI
I agree.. All the ancient Gods are some form or representation of Satan (fallen Lucifer.) We could debate if aliens are demons. I think they are.

I have not seen the film.. However, yes, my statement was in reference to Western Society.

Did you find the film to be Biblically correct? Or was it New Age Christian "Everything is fine" c***

Old 08-10-2021, 10:41 AM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Moloch was a wrathful and vengeful god who demanded sacrifices to appease Him. Some Christians believe God is wrathful and vengeful and demanded the blood sacrifice of His own Son to appease Him so he would forgive us for "whatever." See the connection?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity