Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 02:53 PM

3,430 posts, read 1,846,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Moloch was a wrathful and vengeful god who demanded sacrifices to appease Him. Some Christians believe God is wrathful and vengeful and demanded the blood sacrifice of His own Son to appease Him so he would forgive us for "whatever." See the connection?
I applaud you for paraphrasing how some misinterpret the Bible. There are some that say that, since the Serpent promised everlasting life and knowledge when Eve ate from the tree, that the deception was solidified and ... well I even forget the end point of that (that Satan is actually God? I really do forget where that one was going) however it is clear that the curse upon mankind was the result once God found out. Pain in child bearing.. and, also, the serpent used to walk on his feet, now he must slither on his belly.

Again, I think society is in kind of a Baal/Molech situation that they keep on sacrificing thing after thing after thing.. in order to make their wooden god happy. (Society, doing the work of the Evil One.)

Old 08-10-2021, 03:34 PM

89 posts, read 23,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
I agree.. All the ancient Gods are some form or representation of Satan (fallen Lucifer.) We could debate if aliens are demons. I think they are.

I have not seen the film.. However, yes, my statement was in reference to Western Society.

Did you find the film to be Biblically correct? Or was it New Age Christian "Everything is fine" c***

Ephesians 5:12

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

The film "Living in Bondage Breaking Free" is about the requirement for Blood Sacrifices in payment for receiving Worldly benefits. Yes, the film is Biblically correct in the sense that it shows what really happens beneath the Veneer of Respectability.

It appears that Blood Sacrifices and Sexual Perversion are primary characteristics of Devil/Satan worship.

Freemasons/Knights Templar are the most Powerful in Western Society and Entire World, so it follows they are the ones promoting and maintaining these Blood Sacrifices.

Old 08-10-2021, 03:44 PM

16,678 posts, read 15,688,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihoenai View Post
Ephesians 5:12

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

The film "Living in Bondage Breaking Free" is about the requirement for Blood Sacrifices in payment for receiving Worldly benefits. Yes, the film is Biblically correct in the sense that it shows what really happens beneath the Veneer of Respectability.

It appears that Blood Sacrifices and Sexual Perversion are primary characteristics of Devil/Satan worship.

Freemasons/Knights Templar are the most Powerful in Western Society and Entire World, so it follows they are the ones promoting and maintaining these Blood Sacrifices.
That's one of the funniest posts I've seen today. You think the Masons and Templars are the most powerful in Western Society? They can't even manage to organize a good Lodge dinner.

Old 08-10-2021, 03:52 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,178,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Who else thinks this?
deception is very deep, just as in ancient time many worship Moloch.. the Only True God is known because That one left Mercy foot prints.

Old 08-10-2021, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Moloch was a wrathful and vengeful god who demanded sacrifices to appease Him. Some Christians believe God is wrathful and vengeful and demanded the blood sacrifice of His own Son to appease Him so he would forgive us for "whatever." See the connection?
Exodus 15:3

3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Yes, Elohim/God is all those things you describe. Also, the Devil/Satan is all those things in the Inverse. You have to choose sides in the War.

Old 08-10-2021, 03:58 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,178,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
That's one of the funniest posts I've seen today. You think the Masons and Templars are the most powerful in Western Society? They can't even manage to organize a good Lodge dinner.
As I remember Templars symbol was two knights on one horse .

Old 08-10-2021, 04:24 PM

Quote:
That's a naive statement. The Nazis, KKK and Bolsheviks are Freemason/Knights Templar. The Knights Templar are Vatican Soldiers. The Knights Templar changed their name to Freemason.

Fury Ending Credits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRAlWtadQRc

Old 08-10-2021, 04:30 PM

11,054 posts, read 6,655,273 times
Karl Marx referred to money as a Moloch in Capital and in Grundrisse.[43]

That line is from Wikipedia. So if money is Moloch, I'd say for sure the modern world gives all its worship to this god. That's pretty obvious.

Old 08-10-2021, 05:12 PM

16,678 posts, read 15,688,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihoenai View Post
That's a naive statement. The Nazis, KKK and Bolsheviks are Freemason/Knights Templar. The Knights Templar are Vatican Soldiers. The Knights Templar changed their name to Freemason.

Fury Ending Credits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRAlWtadQRc
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. The Nazis killed thousands and thousands of Freemasons, forcing them to wear special insignia. Masons in Nazi held territory went underground and wore a special pin to identify themselves to each other. The KKK may have had a relationship to the Knights of the Golden Circle, but not to the Freemasons. Bolsheviks? You've got to be kidding. Masonic lodges in Russia were shut down until the fall of Communism in the 1990s. You can easily find information on the Internet about the reconstituted Russian Grand Lodge. The Knights Templar did not change their name to Freemasons. If they had, they would certainly not have been Vatican Soldiers. In 1307, the Pope owed a great deal of money to the Templars. At the Pope's request King Philip IV rounded up the Templars, imprisoned them, and burned some of then at the stake. Obviously, they weren't Vatican Soldiers. At various times, under several different Popes, Catholics were not permitted to join the Freemasons. That eventually resulted in the Catholic men organizing the Knights of Columbus.

Now that we got that settled, maybe somebody can find some Christians that worship Moloch.

Old 08-10-2021, 11:37 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
That's one of the funniest posts I've seen today. You think the Masons and Templar's are the most powerful in Western Society? They can't even manage to organize a good Lodge dinner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
As I remember Templar's symbol was two knights on one horse .
Now, that's funny. Which way were they sitting as they road off into the sunset?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity