Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 04:32 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Who else thinks this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Our nation sure seems enamored by him.
Indeed, many seem to be, especially when it come to the HELL DOCTRINES.

The Penal Substitution theory wasn't enough, they have to undergo the flames.

Old 08-18-2021, 01:33 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,659,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihoenai View Post
Ephesians 5:12

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

The film "Living in Bondage Breaking Free" is about the requirement for Blood Sacrifices in payment for receiving Worldly benefits. Yes, the film is Biblically correct in the sense that it shows what really happens beneath the Veneer of Respectability.

It appears that Blood Sacrifices and Sexual Perversion are primary characteristics of Devil/Satan worship.

Freemasons/Knights Templar are the most Powerful in Western Society and Entire World, so it follows they are the ones promoting and maintaining these Blood Sacrifices.

You know that that last statement is probably one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen. As a member of the Masonic fraternity and as a Knights Templar I find that your statement is misleading and very offensive. Your statement reminds me very much of what the Knights Templars were accused of by King Philip and Pope Clement and the fact that they were tortured to make those statements of which none of them were true. There was no such thing as blood sacrifices during that period of time and there is no such thing as blood sacrifices to this very day. Do not rely or repeat things that are strictly hearsay. I am a Knights Templar and yes I'm proud of that. I am not only a Knights temper through the Masonic fraternity but I am also a hereditary Knights Templar. I come from a very long line of ancestral Templars that go back to the original nine Knights Templars. so I would say just that before you make accusations about the Freemasons and the Knights Templar you get your facts and history straight otherwise you're just whistling in the wind.

Last edited by ptsum; 08-18-2021 at 01:49 PM..

Old 08-18-2021, 01:40 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,659,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihoenai View Post
Every word you have written is false. What you have posted is very deceptive and clever Satanist Freemason/Knights Templar brainwashing. I live near the International Headquarters of Freemasonry. Nazi-KKK and Bolsheviks are Freemason aka Knights Templar Satanist Vatican Soldiers.

Gangstalking Freemasons Targeted Individuals And Prayer
https://www.brighteon.com/6056395330001

well now, here is something that I know that you are talking a lot of BS. There is no such thing as an international headquarters of Freemasonry, it doesn't exist and no such place will ever exist. So why don't you quit talking about something you know nothing about, so you don't make a complete fool of yourself.

Old 08-18-2021, 02:25 PM

89 posts, read 23,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
[/b]

You know that that last statement is probably one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen. As a member of the Masonic fraternity and as a Knights Templar I find that your statement is misleading and very offensive. Your statement reminds me very much of what the Knights Templars were accused of by King Philip and Pope Clement and the fact that they were tortured to make those statements of which none of them were true. There was no such thing as blood sacrifices during that period of time and there is no such thing as blood sacrifices to this very day. Do not rely or repeat things that are strictly hearsay. I am a Knights Templar and yes I'm proud of that. I am not only a Knights temper through the Masonic fraternity but I am also a hereditary Knights Templar. I come from a very long line of ancestral Templars that go back to the original nine Knights Templars. so I would say just that before you make accusations about the Freemasons and the Knights Templar you get your facts and history straight otherwise you're just whistling in the wind.

Ephesians 5:12

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

@ptsum, Every word you have written is False and is Freemason/Knights Templar Propaganda. Take the nonsense about Blood Sacrifices, everybody knows that there has been Blood Sacrifices in every society for thousands of years.

The Nazis, KKK and Bolsheviks are Satanic Freemason/Knights Templar Vatican Soldiers.

The story about the Knights Templar being persecuted by Roman Catholic Church is Masterful Satanic Deception perpetuated by the Roman Catholic Church. The Knights Templar has always been totally devoted soldiers of the Roman Catholic Church.

Old 08-18-2021, 03:00 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
well now, here is something that I know that you are talking a lot of BS. There is no such thing as an international headquarters of Freemasonry, it doesn't exist and no such place will ever exist. So why don't you quit talking about something you know nothing about, so you don't make a complete fool of yourself.
Good to see you posting, brother. This particular devil I suspect has been recruited by the two dominant fundies here as reinforcement and distraction to flank the opposition. This one is particularly ignorant and deceitful, IMO. I am not allowed to call him what I actually think he is.

Old 08-19-2021, 05:31 PM

89 posts, read 23,755 times
Quote:
Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Freemasonry is the systematic cultivation and application of Dark Satanic Powers.

I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifer, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as it may please him, and in return Lucifer promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him.... - Manly Palmer Hall

Freemasonry evil deception - Warning - Frances and Friends May 17, 2018

Old 08-19-2021, 08:16 PM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Closed for Mod review.

Old 08-20-2021, 07:01 AM

16,675 posts, read 15,676,579 times
Here is some truth about Freemasonry, particularly about the ridiculous video posted above.

One of the panel members said that most of the preachers he referred to were 33rd degree Freemasons. Without knowing who he meant, it is safe to say that is a patently absurd thing to say. 33rd degree Scottish Rite Masons are a few Scottish Rite Masons who have been honored for long meritorious service to the organization. The 33rd degree is only offered by invitation, and very few are offered that honor. When somebody says something like that, we know that person is not speaking from knowledge.

The panel members said that "much of Masonry is secret." That is false. Most questions about Masonry will be freely answered, just as they have in this thread. There are a few things that members are not allowed to discuss, mostly dealing with the grips and words of recognition off the various degrees. As honest Mason will answer your questions and tell you when he can't.

For some reason, one of the panel members had a problem with the fact that the leader of a Masonic Lodge is referred to as "Worshipful Master." It is true that he is addressed as such, just like the leader of the Shriners is "Illustrious Potentate," and a judge is addressed as "Your Honor." It is simply a title of respect. If that panel member had been a Mason (as he said), he would have known that, and would not have brought it up as if it was some kind of an anti-religious title.

Every knowledgeable Mason will tell you that nobody speaks for Masonry, and that there is no single authority. Citing Manly P. Hall or Albert Pike is meaningless. They wrote books, but they had no authority to speak for all Masons. Also, there is no international headquarters. Each country, and in the United States each state, and iin Canada each Province, acts independently in the governance of the Masonic Lodges.

One of the panel members said that the Founding Fathers believed Masonry was an "anti-Roman Catholic secret society" and joined it accordingly. That is utter nonsense. Freemasonry accepts people of every faith, including Roman Catholics. (I personally know several Catholics that are Masons.) Then the panel member said it had roots in paganism and that it was founded by the Jesuits, both of which are known to be false. Although the origins are murky, what is known is that the builders guilds constructing the stone edifices in Europe organized themselves into Lodges. Some 4-5 hundred years ago, some of those Lodges started to accept as members people who were not stone workers and the Freemasons developed.

Now, there are a couple of truths that should be mentioned.

First, as was mentioned earlier in this thread, there were times that Popes did indeed forbid members of the Catholic church from joining the Masons. That is no longer the case, but it did result in the formation of the Knights of Columbus, which in many ways is "Catholic Masonry."

Second, it is true that some Christian denominations take issue with some aspects of Masonry. Often this is because the Masons accept people from all faiths, so the prayer at the opening and closing of a meeting is addressed to the "Great Architect Of The Universe." Every Mason is taught that this terms is to be interpreted as representing the Supreme Being as recognized by his faith. Some Christian denominations have taken it on themselves to decide that GAOTU is a pagan god and failure to pray to "God through Jesus Christ" is blasphemous and therefore they condemn all of Masonry.

Those two things are the truth. Four Masons have posted in this thread, representing the views in at least two jurisdictions of Masonry each. I can easily find four more that represent other jurisdictions that will tell you the same thing.

Now, I encourage anyone wanting factual information to look at what Masonic Lodges say or search for "A Page About Freemasonry."

The video in the post above came from the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries. If you think that is a reliable source of information about the Masons, then nothing I can say will help you.

Masonry is not anti-Christian, and is not pagan. Since it is not a religion, I would recommend that any further discussion about it be conducted in the Other Topics forum. I don't know where else it would fit.

This thread will remain closed because Christians are not worshiping Moloch. That's a ridiculous claim to make in a forum about Christianity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity