Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 01:44 AM

589 posts, read 1,561,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richio View Post
The date everyone is anticipating, 2012, will come and go - so that the scoffers will have time to scoff:
"Where is the promise of His coming! See? All things continue as they always have." (2Peter 3)
I did not say 2012 is the end... only the passage of the Star Wormwood.

I believe the Mayans are great astronomers and they calculated when this brown dwarf will return in the future. They must have thought no one could possibly survive the cataclysm... however, the Bible said there will be survivors! So, I'm watching for the signs to see if they match those given in the Bible prophecy to know where we are.

Here is my speculation based on 2012 as the key point. We know Daniel's 70th Week is the final 7 years of man's 6000 years rule on earth before Jesus Christ returns. It is called a "Week" therefore it must be a Sabbath cycle. Guess what, fall 2009 to fall 2016 is a Sabbath cycle!

So what am I watching for before fall 2009? A nuclear war in the Middle East (Isaiah 17).

A very well known European prince with no political power will take the initiative to mediate and confirms a 7-year peace treaty with the many. Here he confirmed an existing treaty... could be the Oslo Peace Plan? A provision will be added for the construction of the Temple in Jerusalem to appease Israel. Since all the materials are ready the Temple is built in just months.

Natural disasters (7 trumpets in Rev) start to happen in Spring 2011 to late 2012 brought about by the passage of a brown dwarf around the sun. The star is called Wormwood, named after a poisonous bitter plant because a third of all the earth's spring water will become bitter or contaminated and many will die from drinking it. In this global cataclysm, all govts will disappear into their bunkers, many infrastructures are destroyed... resulting in many deaths, chaos, famine, anarchy, etc.

In the aftermath of the catastrophe, the 10 kings whoever they are will call the prince, who so successfully mediated the parties in the Mideast war, to take absolute global power to restore order. Since all currencies have collapsed he will decree the use of the "mark" on everyone's forehead or right hand to do any transaction. Buy or sell will be recorded as debit and credit directly to one's account.

In winter around March 2013, the prince (now possessed by a demon and in partnership with the False Prophet), surrounds Jerusalem with his army and on a Sabbath Day, he desecrates the Temple and declares himself god to be worshiped.

March 2013 to Oct 2016 is the 3.5 years of Great Tribulation for the Christians who refused to worship or take the Mark of the Beast. The nephilim, commonly known as aliens in UFO's, will be the enforcers of the Mark. These hybrids of half human and half fallen angel with superhuman intelligence and psychic ability will search out the rebels for beheading. Only the elect (those who obey the 10 Commandments) with God's protection will escape the persecution.

For the unbelievers, they just took the mark and life goes on for them. It is a great time of rebuilding, doing business, marrying, etc.

Oct 2016 on the Feast of Trumpets, is the gathering of the saints... (Matt 24:29-31)
1. the resurrection of those who died for the Lord... the Apostles, the prophets, Noah, Abraham, Moses, King David, et.al., the 2 Witnesses who died 3.5 days ago, all those who died for the Lord throughout history incl. those martyred in the Great Trib. They will all rise up to the sky and meet Jesus in the clouds.

2. Rapture (Greek: Harpazo) of the elect who are still alive at that time. They are changed instantly to glorified eternal bodies, in the twinkling of an eye. They likewise rise up to meet Jesus in the clouds.

In 10 days from the Feast of Trumpets to Day of Atonement... the 7 bowls (or vials) containing the wrath of God pour down on earth one after the other. Literally 1 in 2 or 50% of the World's population (what's left) will perish in this judgment. (Matt 24:37-41)

Day of Atonement: Jesus Christ touched down on earth with his Saints and destroy the Antichrist's 200-Million army in the Battle of Armageddon. The AC and the False Prophet are caught alive and thrown into the Lake of Fire. Satan is chained and thrown into the Bottomless Pit.

Start of the 1000-yr Millennial rule of Jesus Christ as King of kings. The resurrected and raptured Saints will rule as kings and priests on earth. They are the administrators of Christ and will teach the humans the Truth about God.

This is all my own speculation of what I think will happen... based on late 2012 as the passage of the brown dwarf star... so don't hold me to it if events didn't turn out that way.

Last edited by wilvan; 01-05-2009 at 02:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity