Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 06:12 AM

3,067 posts, read 4,109,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I really don't believe there is life on another planet .
I dont know if life will be found on another planet or not.
Im just saying that there is no proof at all that UFOs are real.

I believe my position is the very best for a person to take.
I believe that the search for other life, like on the moon or on mars is a interesting thing and seems worth the effort.
I dont believe that we have found anything that even hints there is any life on such worlds, but I am open to looking at the proof once it is found.

However as for the UFO topic, the proof that all such stories are just lies is too much not to see.
I cant in good faith even pretend that the UFO question has any doubt anymore at all.
The proof that all the stories and photos are faked is just too much....

I can state and be true to the facts that all UFO stories are lies or erros...
Case Closed...

Last edited by alanMolstad; 05-29-2009 at 06:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2009, 10:09 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,619,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
By saying that God has only created life on this planet and everything else out there is dead, you limit God's power.
Everything else out there is 'void', like the earth was 'void' and there was no life on this planet. One world could pass away and another be put it its place.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:22 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,332,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Everything else out there is 'void', like the earth was 'void' and there was no life on this planet. One world could pass away and another be put it its place.
And you know this how! Did God come into your life as a child and tell you these things or give you the power to create or the power of Knowledge or show you the things to come?

Did not God create the Heavens and the Earth? All that is seen and unseen? So little faith!

Old 06-01-2009, 12:26 PM

5 posts, read 7,336 times
God has not left nor forsaken us.
It is us.
He has always been there for us.
We choose everyday to make choices that take us farther away from the Righteousness and the glory of God.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanMolstad View Post
I dont know if life will be found on another planet or not.
Im just saying that there is no proof at all that UFOs are real.

I believe my position is the very best for a person to take.
I believe that the search for other life, like on the moon or on mars is a interesting thing and seems worth the effort.
I dont believe that we have found anything that even hints there is any life on such worlds, but I am open to looking at the proof once it is found.

However as for the UFO topic, the proof that all such stories are just lies is too much not to see.
I cant in good faith even pretend that the UFO question has any doubt anymore at all.
The proof that all the stories and photos are faked is just too much....

I can state and be true to the facts that all UFO stories are lies or erros...
Case Closed...
Hello Alan. Again, are you familiar with the incident that happened back in 2004. Where policemen, pilots of major airlines, Air Force people from Chicago to Texas saw these unidentified objects, flying into and out of restricted air space. Do you think that all these people are wrong? Most of these people are trained observers. So little faith on this planet!

Old 06-01-2009, 01:13 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,506,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Wow. You have absolutely no clue about other religions. I mentioned the Mayans before. Feel free to study several cultures of Native Americans. You'll be shocked how accurate their predictions were (that is, before they were murdered and their civilizations destroyed by your "pro-life" religion).

You're just trying to create a myth that you have the one true path and everyone else is wrong. That may be Christian, but it is certainly not of Christ.
How can every religion be right? They contradict each other, some say we live many times, some that we have soul sleep, some believe in lots of God, others that WE are God.

Jesus said "I AM THE WAY The Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father BUT BY ME". See? Jesus said he was the only way. ONLY WAY - to heaven as I have said before is via KINGS CROSS....no other way...

Old 06-01-2009, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
There are so many levels that clearly show us that Babylon could not be first century Jerusalem. I'm running short on time here, but according to the Book of Revelation, Babylon would be destroyed in the day when the nations of the East would be able to field an army of 200 million men. I doubt there was even that many men on the earth in the first century, let alone an army of that size. Also, Babylon would be destroyed in one hours time. Nothing like this ever happened to first century Jerusalem. Sometimes we can fit some of the prophecies into some historical accounts. Yet, unless the entire prophecy is fulfilled, it should be equally obvious that first century Jerusalem could not be the Babylon of Revelation.
Could it be America? A nation of many people and water for that matter. Who sat in the highest office of the land and used religion and the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations? and by doing so slaughter the prophets, because Rumsfeld used quotations of St. Paul and other Saints during their misguided war. Has not America become weak. Did not the attacks take place in one hour? And from that one hour America fell. Did not Bush stay in power for 7 yrs. Sure his term is eight, but by the seventh year of his term he had no power, nor did the republicans.

Again, two people used the Word of God or Jesus Christ teachings to gain power over men to destroy nations. George W. and his accomplices and Bin Laden and his accomplices.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Could it be America? ...
There is a type of American arrogance some have when they believe that -
"Americans are so important that we must be in the Bible".

They believe that America is in the Bible, not because it is, but rather they believe it because they cant believe God could have gotten along without us.

Trust me, he can....

Old 06-02-2009, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Hello Alan. Again, are you familiar with the incident that happened back in 2004. !
No, not off hand, but just let me take a wild guess...

If I were to ask you for the proof that it was a real space ship from another world, all you would be able to point to is a fuzzy photo or a fuzzy video of what could be a flare dropped from a plane or shot up from a gun or something held infront of the camera on fishing line?

LOL....I thought so....

There is No Proof to this UFO myth.

It's all fake, or just other things that have nothing to do with space ships from other worlds....

Old 06-02-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanMolstad View Post
No, not off hand, but just let me take a wild guess...

If I were to ask you for the proof that it was a real space ship from another world, all you would be able to point to is a fuzzy photo or a fuzzy video of what could be a flare dropped from a plane or shot up from a gun or something held infront of the camera on fishing line?

LOL....I thought so....

There is No Proof to this UFO myth.

It's all fake, or just other things that have nothing to do with space ships from other worlds....
You're wrong Alan. Do a little investigation on your own. Go online and look up that incident. Go make some phone calls to some news agencies or the military bases in the Chicago area. How can you, a person of no faith, deny the truth of so many? Do you call them all liars? or fakes?

Don't just deny that they exist. Do your homework.

Or are you afraid of the truth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity