Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 01:14 PM

14,910 posts, read 17,219,900 times

Advertisements

Psalm 90:3 (King James Version)

3Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.

The earth is to be "destroyed" yet it is will be changed. (Hebrews 1)

Destruction is not the end. God bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 02:05 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,957,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Psalm 90:3 (King James Version)

3Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.

The earth is to be "destroyed" yet it is will be changed. (Hebrews 1)

Destruction is not the end. God bless.

If you burn a log in a fire, you can say you have destroyed the Log, but in truth it is not gone completely, only converted to another form.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:23 PM

14,910 posts, read 17,219,900 times
True, Phazelwood. God bless.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:42 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,844,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
And who is a nephilim? The 7 foot basketball player? Or is it the one who drinks, the one who committed adultery, or divorce? The one who was with a prostitute or the one that murders for his own gain? Every one of the things mentioned above was one of the myriad of sins done by the heroes of the old testament from Noah all the way up to Paul.

Are the nephilim our enemies? Are we not to love our enemies?
Yes we are to love all but we are to be cautous with those who wish us to do evil and those who teach contrary to the Lord.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Kupp View Post
And their internet nics begin with the word "mystic" right?

HK
I can see that.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:46 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,450,255 times
Default Pardon the interruption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
I can see that.

Just dropped in to say, hi Robin69, YOU'RE BACK!! Bless you. Told you we need you this side of the kingdom......!! Carry on.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Just dropped in to say, hi Robin69, YOU'RE BACK!! Bless you. Told you we need you this side of the kingdom......!! Carry on.
I am at about 85% to 90% the one real problems I have is that I get tired quickly and I dont have complete control. I cannot write in cursive and when I get tired the whole right side gets hard to use. But I aint complaining because I am doing better than I should be.

Old 07-01-2009, 05:37 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,775,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Yes we are to love all but we are to be cautous with those who wish us to do evil and those who teach contrary to the Lord.
Most certainly ... "Wise as serpents, though meek as doves".

Old 04-26-2014, 09:10 AM

5 posts, read 4,157 times
letters from apostles in the NT : written to the "faithful in Christ" ... you gotta be faithful in Christ, you gotta prove the trust and grace and gifts God gives us; you gotta love God heart mind soul strength , with all of you, not just enough to make yourself look good; OT, NT same God, same demand of complete unequivocal all-or-nothing devotion ... lots and lots of NT counsel from the Holy Spirit about God's wrath and what it means to trample the blood of Christ, but this topic doesn't rack up the dough in the collection bucket, does it ? Lots of NT amonition to make your walk worthy of the calling you have received ... God's love is all kind of things far above us, God lifts us up from death and gives us every spiritual blessing in Christ ... God's love is steadfast, he is able to take us all the way to the finish line ... God's love is NOT unconditional ... folks go to worship, sit in the pew, stand and sing and shout in the aisle, and do whatever evil they can think up Monday thru Saturday ... you think the blood of Jesus will cover those who trample on our only Salvation and treat Him as refuse , take him for granted ... " away from me you evil doers, I never knew you " ... NT ... so what do we do with such ... " unbroken " ... " unbreakable " ... Scripture ... words breathed from God ... and still hang on to this false doctrine of unconditional love ... it is a cancer in the Church today, it is not found in Scripture, it is not in God's heart. Find it in Scripture. Prove it from the Way, Truth and Life, Jesus , Anointed Savior King. Prove it, I will listen.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:21 AM

33,337 posts, read 26,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1812 View Post
letters from apostles in the NT : written to the "faithful in Christ" ... you gotta be faithful in Christ, you gotta prove the trust and grace and gifts God gives us; you gotta love God heart mind soul strength , with all of you, not just enough to make yourself look good; OT, NT same God, same demand of complete unequivocal all-or-nothing devotion ... lots and lots of NT counsel from the Holy Spirit about God's wrath and what it means to trample the blood of Christ, but this topic doesn't rack up the dough in the collection bucket, does it ? Lots of NT amonition to make your walk worthy of the calling you have received ... God's love is all kind of things far above us, God lifts us up from death and gives us every spiritual blessing in Christ ... God's love is steadfast, he is able to take us all the way to the finish line ... God's love is NOT unconditional ... folks go to worship, sit in the pew, stand and sing and shout in the aisle, and do whatever evil they can think up Monday thru Saturday ... you think the blood of Jesus will cover those who trample on our only Salvation and treat Him as refuse , take him for granted ... " away from me you evil doers, I never knew you " ... NT ... so what do we do with such ... " unbroken " ... " unbreakable " ... Scripture ... words breathed from God ... and still hang on to this false doctrine of unconditional love ... it is a cancer in the Church today, it is not found in Scripture, it is not in God's heart. Find it in Scripture. Prove it from the Way, Truth and Life, Jesus , Anointed Savior King. Prove it, I will listen.
John 3:16 For God so loved (agapaó) the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

God's love for fallen mankind motivated Him to provide the means of salvation for fallen mankind. The greatest expression of His love was expressed by sending His Son into the world to go to the cross and take the penalty for our sins so that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

While eternal life is conditioned upon believing in Christ (John 3:16, 31; Acts 16:31), God's love (agape love) is unconditional.

In addition to God's agape love for all, God also has philos love for the believer in Jesus Christ.

Rev. 3:19 'Those whom I love (phileó-verb; Philos), I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.

Last edited by Michael Way; 04-26-2014 at 09:44 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity