Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2022, 03:17 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,687,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
( With a kiss and a smile waving at Meerkat "Hi, remeber me")

Yesterday I replied to this post that would have been my longest personal post, but instead of sending it, I thought I would give you a break.

I cant teach anybody anything, I mean its cool when people direct message me, people who never post, but believe me, I am not trying to convince anybody of anything, it is impossible.

I practice and I delete way more than I post, but I post history in the hopes that somebody will correct me, and if I post it, it makes me look things up, playing games to keep my obsessions for study more interesting.

I am such an extreme obsessive compulsive that you cant really make somebody else understand.

I am in my own little world here, and frankly, I am not even sure you people are real.

I just practice moving from one obsession to the next, I'm selfish, I only write for me, to change me.

I have a whole system here, and its for these things I post, something that moves me to my next obsession.

Waiting for one of the 3 winds to blow, but dont get me started on the 4th, he scares me sometimes, the horned God that he is.

One of the 3 Goddesses of the North, South, or West can say anything from the Maiden, Mother, or Crone and I have to take it as spiritual as a wind that moves me to a subject.

Again, in my own little world here lol, not like anyone gonna read what I say anyway, most already know.

Seriously though, nobody can really teach anyone anything, there have to be sacrifices made.
You know I take no offence at what you write Hanni (however others can and do take offence at what you say or just ignore it)
And Yep, I agree with a lot of what you say here

We both have come from the same point of coming out of the Pentecostal system and are doing our own reading, seeking, knocking (and for me listening and comparing is part of it too)

We all have our own development to take care of dependent on what our own calling is, and also what skills we have

I can’t do what you are doing because I have my own things to do - which is similar to you actually in having that need to read, think, compare (and also to put some of it on record here) and it certainly can be a type of obsession and that has to do with focus

Last edited by Meerkat2; 09-10-2022 at 03:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2022, 04:47 PM

23,139 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEnd View Post
Being honest with oneself, you should really try this. You mention it but go on endless rambling. Try reading the bible again, from the beginning.
The bible is history, if you can grasp the history of the two kingdoms there is a chance of understanding but very few people understand the history, its not an easy history to learn, it is puropsely hard to learn, just historical fact of learning what all the name mean.

Like if I say the name David or Joseph, what is meant by these names?

What are other names of Joseph?

If you dont know the history and meaning of Joseph and David, then understanding is impossible.

Joseph has many names amongst the prophecies of what people call end of days prophesies but if you dont know who is being discussed, how does one discuss what is going to happen if the prophesies are fulfilled.

The New Testament is the New Covenant promised only to Joseph and David.

Who is Joseph and David?

If one doesnt know who Joseph and David is, they cant understand a book written to and about Joseph and David.

Old 09-10-2022, 05:10 PM

Names are everything to what must happen to get through all the prophesies of the book of Revelation, if you dont know who is being discussed, it pointless.

The book of Revelation is absolutely not about somebody's fantasy about an end of the world scenario.

The very first thing it says tells you this, You have to go through all the prophecies of Revelation, YOU DO.

Its the first you are told, and it is the last thing you are told in the last chspter.

Revelations happens NOW, it happens to the Gentiles who walk in it, it isnt written to Jews.

Gog, and Magog.

We can all give opinions about what happens with Gog and Magog, but if you dont know all the names, you cant understand, fortunately, Revelation names them and tells us who they are.

Old 09-10-2022, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
You know I take no offence at what you write Hanni (however others can and do take offence at what you say or just ignore it)
And Yep, I agree with a lot of what you say here

We both have come from the same point of coming out of the Pentecostal system and are doing our own reading, seeking, knocking (and for me listening and comparing is part of it too)

We all have our own development to take care of dependent on what our own calling is, and also what skills we have

I can’t do what you are doing because I have my own things to do - which is similar to you actually in having that need to read, think, compare (and also to put some of it on record here) and it certainly can be a type of obsession and that has to do with focus
The truth is going to be offensive, if anyone follows in the same path as Jesus, the world is going to hate them.

That is why Christians stopped keeping the ways of Jesus after the Jewish war, it asocoated them with Jews and the world hated Jews.

For ten years the believers were made up of non Jewish Israeli converts who became one with Jews because they simply accepted the worship system of God.

Since Israel became a nation ruling beside the nation of Judah, they rejected the worship system of God because they wanted nothing to do with Jews.

First time Israelis accepted Jerusalem and its holy days in a thousand years.

Jesus came bringing Israel and Judah a covenant and it was ten years before the first non Israeli, non Jewish convert. The first ten years, no Gentiles, only Israelis becoming Jews. That wasnt Today's Christianity.

Christianity is now a different religion with no desire to become one with Jews, thats the problem, and anyone who wants to memoralize Jesus in all his sacrifices is hated because it associates them with Jews.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-10-2022 at 06:00 PM..

Old 09-10-2022, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEnd View Post
Being honest with oneself, you should really try this. You mention it but go on endless rambling. Try reading the bible again, from the beginning.
You think Acts 21 should be taken out of the New Testament too?

Old 09-11-2022, 11:17 AM

332 posts, read 84,390 times
Quote:
Daniel

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This is the covenant all Christians are in, and that is why Revelation goes on and on about what happens after 42 months half way through the covenant, you learn that you were born with an abomination, you are the temple, the abomination is inside of us, and Revelation is how to change that.
OK, back to the subject of what needs to happen before the Second Coming.

Daniel is speaking here of the last week (7 years) of the seventy weeks. God will confirm the covenant with many of Israel during that seven year period.

The prophet Ezekiel tells us when Israel is gathered, God will make an everlasting covenant with Israel. They will make and confirm this covenant in physical temples.

Ezekiel 37:26 "Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore."

Old 09-11-2022, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtolympus View Post
OK, back to the subject of what needs to happen before the Second Coming.

Daniel is speaking here of the last week (7 years) of the seventy weeks. God will confirm the covenant with many of Israel during that seven year period.

The prophet Ezekiel tells us when Israel is gathered, God will make an everlasting covenant with Israel. They will make and confirm this covenant in physical temples.

Ezekiel 37:26 "Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore."
God puts his sanctuary amongst his people, and what it does is to prove to the world that God loved Jews and Israelis.

That is what happens in all the prophets that detail last days. In one single day, the entire globe converts to the religion of God when they see what God did in Judah.

What actually happens to cause planet wide conversion when they see God's sanctuary amongst his people?

The second rain happens, and it falls on everyone in Judah. The world sees it and converts.

The rain changes all who are in Judah. Thats what all the prophets are pointing to, the second rain appointed for the second coming.

That is exactly what Zechariah shows time and time again, Ezekiel, Isaiah, same thing.

The rain falls on all who pray for it, and when the world sees the immortals left by the rain, they convert.

There are alot of scriptures I could post to make this point.

Old 09-11-2022, 01:30 PM

The prophets are actually hopeful that AFTER the second coming, the whole world converts.

That is great hope where we all thought otherwise. We Christians always assumed it would be too late to convert after the second coming, but the second coming makes the world convert after.

Old 09-11-2022, 01:46 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,687,881 times
Quote:
The prophets are actually hopeful that AFTER the second coming, the whole world converts.

That is great hope where we all thought otherwise. We Christians always assumed it would be too late to convert after the second coming, but the second coming makes the world convert after.
All are subjected under the feet according to Paul and that happens after His coming

1Co 15:23**But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24**Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25**For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26**The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Rom 10:14**How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15**And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Isa 52:7**How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
Isa 52:8**Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
Isa 52:9**Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
Isa 52:10**The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
Isa 52:11**Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
Isa 52:12**For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

Last edited by Meerkat2; 09-11-2022 at 02:43 PM..

Old 09-11-2022, 04:06 PM

The Tabernacle.

Ezekiel

13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

The covering Cherub.

Same covering we see covering the bride in Revelation.

Precious stones are the most beautiful creature with gold so pure as to be transparent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity