Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2022, 09:24 AM

10,438 posts, read 6,969,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Rapture is purely a modern Christian invention, it isnt real.
The Bible disagrees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2022, 10:48 AM

332 posts, read 84,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Nothing left to happen before the second coming of Christ, unless the last of His Sheep has yet been given repentance. But if thats happened, its any time now !
So, do believe Elijah has already come to turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers?

Or do you do you believe the Lord will come and smite the earth with a curse?

Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Old 09-12-2022, 12:08 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The Bible disagrees.
Lol.

Old 09-12-2022, 12:10 PM

Elijah has come to many after Jesus died, then it stopped and then started happening about 40 years ago.

Old 09-12-2022, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEnd View Post
No
I said be honest with yourself. Does this bother you?

Acts 21 is fine
Acts 21 proves the first Christianity was Judaism, doesnt that bother you?

Old 09-12-2022, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Hey, you ready for Judgment Day ?
Least I know what it is.

Old 09-12-2022, 12:25 PM

Quote:
I cant wait either, hope to be found washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and clothed in His Righteousness Imputed, how about you friend ? How do you hope to be found in that day ?
Hope?

How do you get clothed in righteousness?

Revelation

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.

Have you been doing good works all your life?

Revelation

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Have you purchased the gold?

No

Have you purchased the oil?

No.

That is just a couple of things you have to do that you have not done, you dont even know what gold and oil are.

Your saved, so am I, but I dont have any grand illusions about thinking I have arrived, I know I havent.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-12-2022 at 01:53 PM..

Old 09-12-2022, 01:17 PM

Ezekiel

The Tabernacle

6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. 7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. 8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. 9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. 10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. 11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. 12And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went. 13As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

Isaiah
The Tabernacle

2Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

4And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Tabernacle Design.

If a person really wants to learn about temple prophesy, they have to begin with Tabernacle Design.

You take Moses Tabernacle design and you compare it to Solomon's design, and the you match the two against Ezekiel's design, laws and ways.

You find the differences, you find what has changed, evolved by human design.

Those 4 beasts are the 4 camps that are in the hearts of each person in the camp moving in and out of the temple

Your heart has 4 pipes to which is a crossroad of decision.

I tell you, " You are weak, you havent been doing your job right, you suck."

You have to decide through what beast you will reply with.

As a wise ruling lion in authority, an eagle ripping and tearing, a sacrificial ox or a man

Why did the first image show beasts with 4 wings, when the image of Isaiah has 6 wings after Jesus came?

Old 09-12-2022, 01:26 PM

Hebrews 8
The Tabernacle of earth was built to mirror the Tabernacle of heaven and its priesthood and ways

Christ's Eternal Priesthood

1Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; 2A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. 3For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. 4For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: 5Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. 6But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

The Tabernacle is displaying human anatomy, and each time that design changes in design, law, or tradition, it is displaying the evolution of a human.

There are 3 divisions of priests divided in two, and in 24 divisions because of the fact that priests only represent your rib cage that protects your heart.

Floating ribs
True ribs
False ribs

You are the Tabernacle

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-12-2022 at 01:47 PM..

Old 09-12-2022, 03:20 PM

332 posts, read 84,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Elijah has come to many after Jesus died, then it stopped and then started happening about 40 years ago.
Read chapter 3 and 4 of Malachi.

I don't think he is talking about a casual visit. I am just curious as to why many Christians think this is insignificant. He is talking about the messenger of the covenant who will prepare the way before the Lord.

Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity