Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2010, 10:16 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,959,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
Get an identity beyond SNOOKI whose a upstate new yorker.lol
At least New York is finally taking credit for that meathead. New Jersey is proud that NY has stepped to the plate & owned up to the absolute mess that is the "Jersey Shore" cast. Let the whole world know they are New Yorker's. The truth shall set you free!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 10:16 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,089,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theATLien View Post
I just have to say this... I know everybody is teaming up on K.O.N.Y...., but I think he has a point. This thead should be Georgia Vs New Jersey... not Georgia Vs New Jersey, New York, and Pennslyvania...

How is that even fair... NYC's name should've never been brought up since it's not in NJ... If that's the case than Georgia should be able to grab affiliates. I nominate Texas and Florida.

We can change the thread to New South vs Mid-Atlantic... ding ding...

Or we can keep the original thread and talk about the great state of NJ and if they can stack up to an evenly matched state, population-wise... Georgia. Leave NYC out of it. I know it is temping, but if New Jersey can't match up with Georgia NYCless than NJ can't match up with Georgia... case closed.

lata
Finally someone with some sense

Old 08-10-2010, 10:20 PM

KONY is approaching 3 straight days of New Jersey stalking. If this lasts until the weekend, I might have to introduce him to some females.
It's getting that desperate. I mean.................. I love talking about New Jersey (and so does he apparently), but my goodness, this whole thing is becoming quite a chore.

Last edited by openheads; 08-10-2010 at 10:28 PM..

Old 08-10-2010, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
Of NJ, GA, and...uh...the BX, NJ is the safest, BX is the least safest.

Crime in Bx is the worst of all the boroughs, yet KONJ is still on here trying to boost the place. Lonely over there on the NY forums still?

The Bronx Beat
What a stupid response. The bx is a section of a city, nj is a state. Act and conduct yourselves like one. And crime is no worst in the bronx than brooklyn. Like that would matter to me since i live in a gated community in the bronx

Old 08-10-2010, 10:23 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,215,551 times
If the Bronx is so great, why do you spend all your time inside bashing New Jersey?

Old 08-10-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
KONY is approaching 3 straight days of New Jersey stalking.
And your approaching three straight days of being on my stick Why dont you lurk the nyc boards like you always do, just in case someone disses jersey-you can say "we hate you too" lol

Old 08-10-2010, 10:29 PM

5,251 posts, read 13,810,922 times
Quote:
lET ME TRY TO ATTACK THIS ONE STEP AT A TIME. jERSEYANS ARE SO DELUSIONAL LOL

1.The bronx is not one big ghetto. Is new jersey one big guido inspired cesspool?
2.There are mansions in riverdale up to 15 million. There are homes in the northern bronx aswell
3.The bronx pales in comparison to trenton,camden and newark.I said this before
4. The bronx is not worst than brooklyn when it comes to overall crime
5. THE WHOLE UNITED STATES INCLUDING NEW YORKERS FROM THE BRONX LOOK DOWN UPON NEW JERSEY. Maybe the world itself

What new yorker would consider someone from nj a real nyer lol. Your a clown. Most nyers whether they're from manhattan or the bronx could careless about new jersey. Im pretty sure north manhattan and the mean streets of brooklyn are worst lET ALONE CAMDEN AND TRENTON

Life is bleak just living in new jersey. Jerseyans would tell you that jersey sucks. At the end of the day, atleast the bronx has an identity. So much to the point that you can point it out. Theres no one single place in new jersey that hits or resonates with the general populous at all. Get an identity beyond SNOOKI whose a upstate new yorker.lol
I agree that that specific poster went out of hand (I still like him as a poster anyway), but I think he's basically schlepping down to your level in terms of name calling and generalizing because that's the only way you see things.

NYC definitely does not look down upon NJ- Millions upon millions of people throughout NJ's history have moved from NYC and claimed NJ as their home. NJ's native population (that doesn't track back to NYC) doesn't necessarily hold any type of "guido" title.

Camden and Trenton... Ok, spew all the hatred you want about cities, the Bronx is nearly 40 times larger in terms of population-- So keep driving down that road, I hope you catch the hint that there's a cliff at the end of it.

I'm not sure why you're bringing Snooki into this. Yes, she's from NY, but she's not doesn't pose any type of identity for NJ.. That NYer got her identity from NJ-- Just like the 6 other NYers on that show (one is from NJ), as much as I really don't care for the show, they didn't get all the money and fame being in NY.

But as much of an annoyance it is that NYers trashed and dented up the the Jersey Shore scene, it still doesn't top "New York"-

YouTube - ‪New York Tiffany Pollard‬‎

She may be from upstate, but the man she was chasing...........

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper997/stills/xlrp29ns.jpg (broken link)............

IS from NYC.

~~

Keep bashing NJ, it's much easier to flip it on you.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:33 PM

Sleep tight, don't let those nasty bedbugs bite KONY. We don't have those in epidemic proportions in New Jersey.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
I agree that that specific poster went out of hand (I still like him as a poster anyway), but I think he's basically schlepping down to your level in terms of name calling and generalizing because that's the only way you see things.

NYC definitely does not look down upon NJ- Millions upon millions of people throughout NJ's history have moved from NYC and claimed NJ as their home. NJ's native population (that doesn't track back to NYC) doesn't necessarily hold any type of "guido" title.

Camden and Trenton... Ok, spew all the hatred you want about cities, the Bronx is nearly 40 times larger in terms of population-- So keep driving down that road, I hope you catch the hint that there's a cliff at the end of it.

I'm not sure why you're bringing Snooki into this. Yes, she's from NY, but she's not doesn't pose any type of identity for NJ.. That NYer got her identity from NJ-- Just like the 6 other NYers on that show (one is from NJ), as much as I really don't care for the show, they didn't get all the money and fame being in NY.

But as much of an annoyance it is that NYers trashed and dented up the the Jersey Shore scene, it still doesn't top "New York"-

YouTube - ‪New York Tiffany Pollard‬‎

She may be from upstate, but the man she was chasing...........

IS from NYC.

~~

Keep bashing NJ, it's much easier to flip it on you.
Its not so easy to flip it on me

1.Flava Flav is from long island first of all

2.the bronx can have a larger population, its still doesnt look as bad as your capitol and top cities

3. The jersey shore is mountains,oceans,and dimensions above iloveny. Your state is openly, unapologetically the laughing stock of tv because of it

Old 08-10-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
3. The jersey shore is mountains,oceans,and dimensions above iloveny. Your state is openly, unapologetically the laughing stock of tv because of it
But in reality................... They are almost all from New York. Everyone who knows anything about this area knows NY is the Mecca & Medina of meatheads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City