Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2012, 12:41 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,406,624 times

Advertisements

people who use these crime rates have never been in a ghetto. ghetto is the same everywhere so all these comparisons are just hilarious and are just exposing people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2012, 12:47 AM

2 posts, read 3,407 times
Gary Indiana and Saint Louis MO

Old 07-22-2012, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagirl49 View Post
have you been to both places before?

Old 07-22-2012, 01:57 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,752,817 times
And I thought this thread was pretty sad 5 pages ago... Wow smh.

Last edited by Nineties Flava; 07-22-2012 at 02:08 AM..

Old 07-22-2012, 04:13 AM

1,773 posts, read 2,674,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagirl49 View Post
You've clearly never been there, this is just stupid... There are some incredibly beautiful sections of the city and the majority of it is very safe. You must mean East St. Louis, which isn't a part of St. Louis, which again hints you've never been there...

Old 07-22-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesarstl View Post
You've clearly never been there, this is just stupid... There are some incredibly beautiful sections of the city and the majority of it is very safe. You must mean East St. Louis, which isn't a part of St. Louis, which again hints you've never been there...
yea she clearly has not and i am willing to bet she meant east saint louis as well lol.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:12 AM

711 posts, read 1,498,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post

yea but the strong majority of the time philly has a higher crime rate then chicago so i wouldnt say "jumping back and fourth". this isnt even a debate i believe Chicago folks actually feel a bit better knowing that philly has a higher murder rate then they do

yea exactly it doesnt matter how much times the rate is higher the point is 80 percent of the murders is gang related. in new york city gangs dont go around killing other gang members unless its money related.

The east coast in general is like that. Dont know why your even comparing chicago and camden. Camden i believe has 3 times the murder rate as chicago and 80 percent of their murders are not "gang related"
This was the point I was trying to make...

Philly & Camden have apocalyptic looking ghetto's with terrible poverty.

Chicago has teenager's with bad parents that let their kids kill each other over the color of a bandanas.

That gang stuff is for tribal people who need to be deported back to the 3rd world.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:34 AM

3,645 posts, read 8,310,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
people who use these crime rates have never been in a ghetto. ghetto is the same everywhere so all these comparisons are just hilarious and are just exposing people.
NO offense But aren't you doing the exact same thing? You just said in a couple pages back that you're using reading articles about crime rates on google. Thats the same thing as what u just said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendof302 View Post
This was the point I was trying to make...

Philly & Camden have apocalyptic looking ghetto's with terrible poverty.

Chicago has teenager's with bad parents that let their kids kill each other over the color of a bandanas.

That gang stuff is for tribal people who need to be deported back to the 3rd world.

You got to be be the most simple-minded poster on here. Im just gonna leave at that b/cuz I have no time to argue with you about some ignorant sh** like this anyway

Old 07-22-2012, 08:39 AM

3,645 posts, read 8,310,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
And I thought this thread was pretty sad 5 pages ago... Wow smh.
Sometiomes I wonder why I reply in threads like these. I do it just to shed light on things but arguing about what city is sh**tier is dumb.

mas23

Old 07-22-2012, 08:41 AM

711 posts, read 1,498,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
You got to be be the most simple-minded poster on here. Im just gonna leave at that b/cuz I have no time to argue with you about some ignorant sh** like this anyway
I agree that there is nothing to argue about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City