Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 03:43 PM

301 posts, read 639,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio248 View Post
You mean to say the federal government must be smoking crack??

The federal govt. numbers show that Chicago is losing 70,000 jobs annually, by far the worst in the nation.

The second worst is Detroit, with 30,000 lost jobs annually.

So LA is a boomtown compared to these cities.
The Federal Government also shows L.A is 12% unemployment and Riverside 15%; both making L.A metro. By far the worst of any major metro in the US. Chicago is heaven compared to L.A
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2010, 03:45 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,933,707 times
lmao, CD is a pain sometimes, and such good entertainment at others

Old 11-10-2010, 03:46 PM

758 posts, read 1,960,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Blasphamany View Post
The Federal Government also shows L.A is 12% unemployment and Riverside 15%; both making L.A metro. By far the worst of any major metro in the US. Chicago is heaven compared to L.A
No, the federal government ranks Chicago as the worst economy in the nation.

So LA is heaven compared to Chicago.

And your unemployment numbers are just made up. Why not say LA has 100% unemployment, so you can really spice up your garbage "argument"?

Old 11-10-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
No, the federal government ranks Chicago as the worst economy in the nation.

So LA is heaven compared to Chicago.

And your unemployment numbers are just made up. Why not say LA has 100% unemployment, so you can really spice up your garbage "argument"?
BLS is either lying to either you or to me. It says L.A is the worst economy in US, so Chicago is heaven compared to L.A. Your argument deserves dumping. Wake up L.A is 12% unemployment [1 mill + unemployed], here is BLS Unemployment Rates for Metropolitan Areas
L.A one of 20 weakest economies Weakest metro economies - Business - BradentonHerald.com
L.A foreclosure capital of america Los Angeles-area foreclosure rate increases in October | Money & Company | Los Angeles Times

Old 11-10-2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
BLS is either lying to either you or to me.
Well, at least you admit you have a weak grip on reality.

You really the federal government is part of a vast conspiracy to fake job numbers?
Quote:
It says L.A is the worst economy in US, so Chicago is heaven compared to L.A.
No, the govt. makes no such claim.

Only you make this claim, and your track record on this thread means your claim is worthless.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Well, at least you admit you have a weak grip on reality.
BLS clearly illustrates L.A's economy to be the worst
Quote:
You really the federal government is part of a vast conspiracy to fake job numbers?
what are you talking about fake conspiracy? sometimes smoking too much and looking at fully lit computer screen alters meanings of some words; in other words put the pipe down son. L.A is dying away; nothing your Ohioan self can do to change L.A's fate
Quote:
Only you make this claim, and your track record on this thread means your claim is worthless.
your track record for Chicago speaks volumes, your posts should be incinerated because of wrong they are. get well soon, Chicago is heaven compared to L.A the worst economy in the US [sans Detroit]
L.A 3rd worst economy in US, Riverside 2nd worst economy in US America's top 10 worst job market cities (2) - Unemployment | Job News Post
put the crack pipe away son; crack kills brain cells

Last edited by Ghost of Blasphamany; 11-10-2010 at 04:44 PM..

Old 11-10-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
BLS clearly illustrates L.A's economy to be the worst

what are you talking about fake conspiracy? sometimes smoking too much crack and looking at fully lit computer screen alters meanings of some words; in other words put the pipe down son. L.A is dying away; nothing your Ohioan self can do to change L.A's fate

your track record for Chicago works against you. get well soon, Chicago is heaven compared to L.A the worst economy in the US [sans Detroit]
L.A 3rd worst economy in US, Riverside 2nd worst economy in US America's top 10 worst job market cities (2) - Unemployment | Job News Post
put the crack pipe away son; crack kills brain cells
Let's see, do I trust the federal government numbers, or do I trust an internet troll's made up numbers?

Very tough choice, but I guess I'll go with the federal numbers, which say that Chicago has the worst economy in the nation, and say that LA has a much better economy.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Let's see, do I trust the federal government numbers, or do I trust an internet troll's made up numbers?
I came to very same conclusion.
Quote:
Very tough choice, but I guess I'll go with the federal numbers, which say that Chicago has the worst economy in the nation, and say that LA has a much better economy.
I will go with every federal report stating L.A is the economic deathbed of America, federal reports like BLS. easy choice for me really

Old 11-10-2010, 04:12 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,112,972 times
^^^Youve already admitted that you are wrong, why do you persist??

talk about the cesspool you live in!

Old 11-10-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
^^^Youve already admitted that you are wrong, why do you persist??

talk about the cesspool you live in!
You are probably the father of Ohio248, your not fooling anyone here. I made no such claim. I claimed L.A is economic deathbed, with BLS and America's top 10 worst job market cities (2) - Unemployment | Job News Post I can prove my claims homer. You are proud of your 12% failure city

NY a cesspool? HA HA, joke of the week
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City