Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 04:21 PM

422 posts, read 396,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone2flyboy View Post
ATL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetwater 420 and Georgia Brown all day.
But you can have that, I'll take that Cali piff anyday of the week over some beers....lol

Sweetwater is a knock off wannabe Sierra Nevada brew out of Chico CA. When I was in ATL I had a few and it looked like they were trying wayyy to hard to be something they aren't...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2017, 05:51 PM

23,688 posts, read 9,383,197 times
I would choose Greater Atlanta

Old 05-03-2017, 06:18 PM

3,148 posts, read 2,051,613 times
I prefer Atlanta of the two. Bay Area's a nice place though!

Old 05-04-2017, 09:30 PM

508 posts, read 1,087,055 times
I travel frequently between the two, and obviously these are two very different areas.

You can't beat the scenery, weather, and vibe of SF. However, what I enjoy about Atlanta is that there's a pervasive since with all the residents that the best days are ahead of it, whereas in SF everyone seems to think its best days are past. Whether or not that's true is debatable, but it makes Atlanta an enjoyable place to spend time, - lots of optimism.

Food scenes seem pretty equal these days, nightlife is a bit better in Atlanta, there's plenty to do in both areas, but Atlanta takes more of an open mind - lots of the good stuff is off the beaten path, whereas all the beauty in SF hits you everywhere, immediately.

When I'm in SF everyone remarks how quickly the area is growing, how there's construction everywhere, but that actually seems even more true in Atlanta.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City