Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2010, 01:22 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,322,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee. View Post
Since you care about my ongoings son, this is where I'll be this weekend in Manhattan.

While you'll be on city-data "trashing" NYC. LOL, how funny life is......

aww how cute, i bet you were the woman taking the pictures at that oprah/pharrel party too right? you're bragging online like a 16 year old girl lol
hit the reebok gym you pampered princess.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:25 PM

818 posts, read 1,386,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
lol@ losers online bragging about 5th avenue.
Your right, the shopping at Santana Row, Bentonville, and Union City are just so much more to brag about than 5th Avenue. NYC is out of its league here in the upscale department.
Quote:
you don't shop there. and yankee is too fat to get into pdiddy's parties.
You stalk me throughout the day to know this? Of course you would know my schedule.
Quote:
log off for 20 minutes and think about where you went wrong in life.
Enjoy viewing pictures of 5th Avenue, hopefully you can make the tough decision to pick it above Santana Row as your desktop background.

Ttyl.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:28 PM

151 posts, read 300,505 times
Quote:
lol@ losers online bragging about 5th avenue. you don't shop there. and yankee is too fat to get into pdiddy's parties.
log off for 20 minutes and think about where you went wrong in life.
LOL! Believe me sweetie, fat people aren't even allowed at my frequent haunts. You sound insanely jealous expect.... I'm literally laughing out loud.

Poor thing.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:29 PM

you don't shop at 5th avenue. what heterosexual man insists on bragging about this.
get a life and a better paying job. don't understand why a straight man would go on and on about 5th avenue. is there something you'd like to tell me? or tell your father? hope he's open minded

Old 12-16-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
you don't shop at 5th avenue. what heterosexual man insists on bragging about this.
get a life and a better paying job. don't understand why a straight man would go on and on about 5th avenue. is there something you'd like to tell me? or tell your father? hope he's open minded
....this is when you know you've lost...start throwing out the gay jokes. The gay joke...how middle school. LOL.

Come on expect..you were a bit funny a few pages back and now you're clearly just emotional. Toughen up bro! We're just kidding around!

(because people like Puff Daddy and international royalty like Prince Aziz don't brag about shopping along 5th Avenue) LOL.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
LOL! Believe me sweetie, fat people aren't even allowed at my frequent haunts. You sound insanely jealous expect.... I'm literally laughing out loud.

Poor thing.
ok so you are a woman. if your husband can afford it,
have him arrange a session with a personal trainer at the reebok gym.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
....this is when you know you've lost...start throwing out the gay jokes. The gay joke...how middle school. LOL!

Come on expect..you were a bit funny a few pages back and now you're clearly just emotional. Toughen up bro!
lost what? lol @ you thinkin there's somethin for you at the end of this, like an online award or something hahaha
enjoy rubbing elbows with bloomberg tonight m'am. take pics

Old 12-16-2010, 01:36 PM

818 posts, read 1,386,926 times
Quote:
We're just kidding around!
They don't call New York, NY the capital of comedy for no reason.

New York City Is The Official Capital of Comedy
Quote:
Well my father lives in LA, closer to you than me. How about you tell him for me, seeing as how I have no time since I'm planning a trip and you're sitting here trashing NYC

Old 12-16-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
ok so you are a woman. if your husband can afford it,
have him arrange a session with a personal trainer at the reebok gym.
I already have a trainer, silly. If I were overweight I would hide someplace like Union City. The Meatpacking District would be the last place I'd show my face at. You bump into too many cool people down there.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:38 PM

lol@ "if" i were overweight. one day you won't be if you have the discipline to follow through on your trainer's advice
til then you're still a fat body googling "food" links to argue with people online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City