Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 07:31 PM

3,717 posts, read 8,183,607 times

Advertisements

^ Also because the Blackhawks are up on the Flyers right now two games to none.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 07:34 PM

2,684 posts, read 7,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
You don't wanna go there with me.

Ask about me.
Easy question that can only be asked by my favorite Family Guy character, Quagmire:

YouTube - Family Guy - Quagmire

Old 06-02-2010, 08:14 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,041,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeshadower View Post
Easy question that can only be asked by my favorite Family Guy character, Quagmire:

YouTube - Family Guy - Quagmire
Ah! My favorite is Stewie!! That's my favorite TV show, got every season of it and watch it everyday. Such an amazing show.

Old 06-02-2010, 09:03 PM

2,563 posts, read 6,057,553 times

Old 06-02-2010, 09:07 PM

2,419 posts, read 4,722,624 times
^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol

Old 06-02-2010, 11:57 PM

19 posts, read 53,209 times
there exist another bay more than san francisco bay? lol, sorry people but when somebody said "have you been in the bay" they always say "oh yeah san fran is a big and beautiful city", although the questioner meant "tampa bay" hahahaha just being a little sarcastic, nothing against ok.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:16 AM

3,717 posts, read 8,183,607 times
LMFAO @ that last picture.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:32 AM

2,957 posts, read 6,473,685 times
Quote:
I'm sincere, its a good comparison just like Philly and San Diego
Hahaha you mean the comparison where your initial response to its existence sounded like this?

Quote:
I can't believe people are still humoring this "comparison".
Lol yeah man, you're totally sincere.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:49 AM

2,957 posts, read 6,473,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhymes with Best Coast View Post
San Jose must be included if you're talking about the SF Bay Area. It just is. No further explaination is needed. It's a given. It would be almost as ludicrous as excluding SF from the SF Bay Area. SF/Oakland/San Jose is analogous to Dallas/Ft Worth, Minneapolis/St Paul.

It's without hesitation a top 5 region in the country, and should not be subjected to this type of attack (fake comparison).
Agreed 100%. Although I don't think anyone here really needs to take this guy seriously. I believe him when he says he doesn't actually hate SF. He may be fixated on it but I don't think he actually hates it. He's just having fun messing with us for the most part and seems interested in this place, but realizes talking like he does he can provoke reaction for his own amusement.

He's actually kinda entertaining. He keeps trying to do all these subtle things like intentionally calling it "SanFran" excessively and acting like he doesn't know the whole Bay Area CSA/SF MSA controversy to try and get under peoples' skin. I think this is just his way of exploring his fascination with our area while amusing himself at the same time.

People should continue to put him in his place when its called for, as everyone's been doing a great job of. But I don't think everyone needs to respond quite so seriously to much of what he says. He's not being serious half the time. Although I do agree with 18Montclair that he seems pretty jealous and bitter about certain things SF excels at and gets praise for. And I find it funny how bothered he seems to get when people put SF up there with the world's great cities lol.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:26 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,695,232 times
This thread isn't descriptive and specific enough to fit the guidelines. What exactly are we trying to compare here? It seems like there are new threads created every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City