Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2013, 06:54 PM

383 posts, read 892,014 times

Advertisements

Hi Abby. Where is your lot located? Are you in the Reserve?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2013, 08:01 PM

59 posts, read 137,326 times
Hi Pony! Our lot is on Trimble Court in the Ellington section of the Reserve. We are at the end of the cul de sac; Bill Clark is putting in a model home adjacent to our lot and there is common land to our right. We have several years before we build but we're starting research now so when we are ready, hopefully we'll know what we want.

Old 05-31-2013, 12:54 PM

Hi Abby,

When I was at SJP in May, they were just starting the Bill Clark home. That is a nice area and my wife and I are building a few streets away.

Pony

Old 05-31-2013, 05:14 PM

59 posts, read 137,326 times
Pony, We'll be back in November and by then there should be two homes up on the cul de sac. Where is your lot? I see you are from NJ. I grew up in Burlington County, South Jersey and now live across the bridge in Northeast Philly.

Abby

Old 05-31-2013, 06:44 PM

We are building on Moss Hammock. Currently we are in Northern NJ Morris County. I go to Philly a lot for concerts and baseball games. Great times there. We hope to close at SJP in early July.

Old 06-01-2013, 03:26 PM

605 posts, read 1,259,212 times
Default Burlington County New Jersey??

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby310w View Post
Pony, We'll be back in November and by then there should be two homes up on the cul de sac. Where is your lot? I see you are from NJ. I grew up in Burlington County, South Jersey and now live across the bridge in Northeast Philly.

Abby
Small world!! I grew up in Maple Shade and now live in Mount Laurel! Just purchased a lot in Ocean Ridge!! South Jersey is 'goin' South!!!! Five more years for us to wait

Old 06-02-2013, 10:25 AM

If you think Siuth Jersey is bad, you should be thankful you are not in north jersey.

Miss Nancy, I got your PM and will answer you soon.

Pony

Old 06-03-2013, 09:54 AM

1 posts, read 2,658 times
Hello, My name is Dawn, just recently moved into the neighborhood with my fiance Scott and my grown daughter Nichole in May. We are in our 40's and my daughter is 26, not retired. Just finally getting home unpack and are getting settled into the home. Was wondering if you had any ideas on things to check out in the community. I picked up a map, at the gate, after getting lost just trying to come home. I was wondering where is the pool? We have one but not up and running yet. Home was a foreclosure and we have several projects to do, the pool being one of them.

Old 06-04-2013, 06:40 PM

Hi Art,

Your post made me laugh. We have been to SJP many times and my wife still gets lost. I did not realize there were homes with private swimming pools. I know there is the Seaside Club and pools by Members and the beach club. Not sure about activities, as I am not a full time resident. I look forward to seeing the posts from other to learn along with you.

Pony

Old 06-05-2013, 02:11 PM

605 posts, read 1,259,212 times
Default private pools allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPride View Post
Hi Art,

Your post made me laugh. We have been to SJP many times and my wife still gets lost. I did not realize there were homes with private swimming pools. I know there is the Seaside Club and pools by Members and the beach club. Not sure about activities, as I am not a full time resident. I look forward to seeing the posts from other to learn along with you.

Pony
Hi PonyPride! Yep, private pools ARE allowed in ORP and SJP. We have a very small built in pool in our current Mt.Laurel NJ home and are planning to put another one into our Ocean Ridge Property.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina