Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2013, 06:22 AM

5,504 posts, read 6,249,488 times

Advertisements

The Kohl's stores that I have shopped in have a very large selection of small/petite sizes and a lot of variety of clothing. Our store, while adequate, is substantially smaller.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 01:26 PM

25 posts, read 35,711 times
The Jacksonville store that just opened is even smaller. All their new stores are smaller than ours now due to the current economy.

Here is the story from the Daily News:

Some customers mentioned how crowded the store was, but recognized it was the grand opening; and that the store was smaller than other locations.
The store’s 56,000 square feet of shopping space and was built according to studies on shopping numbers, said Christensen.
The Kohl’s in Jacksonville is the 31st Kohl’s to open in North Carolina and the 1,134th store in 49 states. The company is based in Menomonee Falls, Wis.

Old 02-28-2013, 08:49 AM

3,375 posts, read 6,262,828 times
Another situation of addition by subtraction.

Greenville bar owner loses liquor license after reports of viole - WNCT | 9 On Your Side Greenville NC & Eastern NC News

What a cesspool. I've gone past it on some nights and just hoped I could pass by without anything occurring.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:48 AM

68 posts, read 119,804 times
Does anybody know what's going in 11 galleria

Old 02-28-2013, 05:30 PM

286 posts, read 653,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles View Post

Greenville bar owner loses liquor license after reports of viole - WNCT | 9 On Your Side Greenville NC & Eastern NC News

What a cesspool. I've gone past it on some nights and just hoped I could pass by without anything occurring.
That place had so much potential and could have succeeded if they hadn't done a 180 from the original concept and chase the wrong crowd. The menu was something different for Greenville.

http://www.reflector.com/look/hot-di...waffles-969211

"Frizzell said he plans to book entertainment including live jazz, poetry readings, comedians and reality television show stars."

Instead we got:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vSjdrmSwuk

Old 02-28-2013, 06:00 PM

25 posts, read 35,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPirate7 View Post
Does anybody know what's going in 11 galleria

Carrabba's Italian grill is being built right now. Hopefully it puts Olive Garden and its microwaved food out of business. One of the better chain restaurants just like Bonefish which is both owned by Outback. I really wish we would get some more great local resturants. I travel throughout New Bern and the Crystal Coast and wish we had some spots like in Beaufort. What a cool place to eat and drink.

Old 02-28-2013, 06:04 PM

68 posts, read 119,804 times
Do we know for sure it's Carabbas

Old 02-28-2013, 06:11 PM

247 posts, read 445,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPirate7 View Post
Does anybody now what's going in 11 galleria
It is going to be interesting to see what it's going to be. Manager at Ruby Tuesday said she heard it's going to be some type of mattress store. I hope that is not true.

Old 02-28-2013, 07:06 PM

1,810 posts, read 2,766,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisch View Post
That place had so much potential and could have succeeded if they hadn't done a 180 from the original concept and chase the wrong crowd. The menu was something different for Greenville.

The Daily Reflector

"Frizzell said he plans to book entertainment including live jazz, poetry readings, comedians and reality television show stars."

Instead we got:

BJ PRESENTS: FREE FRIDAYS @SKYY BAR - YouTube
Frizzell blew when he advertised comedian Kevin Hart when Hart had not agreed to come, nor had he ever heard of or from that place. This guy has a history of shady business. Hopefully he'll never get another liquor license.

Old 03-01-2013, 05:43 AM

2,309 posts, read 6,105,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles View Post

The new chief of police is taking no prisoners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina