Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 05:09 PM

1,938 posts, read 7,126,349 times

Advertisements

Sorry...
Take I-25 south to exit 132. This is Mesa Ridge Parkway/S. Powers. Take this road until you see the Lowes/Safeway to Fountain Mesa. Turn right/south on Fountain Mesa. At the stop sign at C&S Rd/Marksheffel, you can turn east/left and it will take you directly to Restoration church. IF YOU DONT TURN Left/East at C&S Rd/Marksheffel, you will go straight on Ftn Mesa and on the east side of the road, you will see a neighborhood on the left, this is Heritage. (Ancestra/Descendent streets). You will see a neighborhood sign on the entrances to the neighborhood. Find a place to park and unload your crew of treaters and have fun.
If you search for Mesa Elementary, it is near the neighborhood. It you search for Apple Tree Golf Course, it is by Restoration Church.
Sorry I was so vague...hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2008, 11:14 PM

112 posts, read 320,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggin4colorado View Post
Sorry...
Take I-25 south to exit 132. This is Mesa Ridge Parkway/S. Powers. Take this road until you see the Lowes/Safeway to Fountain Mesa. Turn right/south on Fountain Mesa. At the stop sign at C&S Rd/Marksheffel, you can turn east/left and it will take you directly to Restoration church. IF YOU DONT TURN Left/East at C&S Rd/Marksheffel, you will go straight on Ftn Mesa and on the east side of the road, you will see a neighborhood on the left, this is Heritage. (Ancestra/Descendent streets). You will see a neighborhood sign on the entrances to the neighborhood. Find a place to park and unload your crew of treaters and have fun.
If you search for Mesa Elementary, it is near the neighborhood. It you search for Apple Tree Golf Course, it is by Restoration Church.
Sorry I was so vague...hope this helps.
Thanks. That makes much better sense, I guess. I don't drive, so I'll have to show Girlfriend the directions. XD

Old 10-05-2008, 12:22 AM

10 posts, read 22,102 times
I love all hollows eve! I love to meet with my coven and friends and have a good time. but this year I sadly may only be getting drunk at home by my self. If I'm lucky and I don't have to work. wondering if we all should get together and have a party in a park? maybe we can get drunk and have designated drivers so were safe (friends don't let friends drive drunk!!!period!) and make this fall festival really fun this year!
anyone game?
much love
me

Old 10-05-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgothgirl View Post
I love all hollows eve! I love to meet with my coven and friends and have a good time. but this year I sadly may only be getting drunk at home by my self. If I'm lucky and I don't have to work. wondering if we all should get together and have a party in a park? maybe we can get drunk and have designated drivers so were safe (friends don't let friends drive drunk!!!period!) and make this fall festival really fun this year!
anyone game?
much love
me
I'm down, but my girlfriend and I don't drink. Period. I've already lived that life, many times over. Lemme know what you wanna do.

Old 10-05-2008, 05:16 PM

2,957 posts, read 8,377,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanek9freak View Post
Since it's on a friday this year, i'll be getting very drunk
I refer to post #2

Old 10-06-2008, 04:50 AM

well thats kool. i'm not a drunk person actully. i rarely drink and if i do i dont do drunk. i just think kicking back a beer or two would be nice this year. or a nice bottle of wine.
us all haveing a party in a park would depend on what part of town u live at. im from the southern part. so palmer park would be as far as i would go. let me know were you guys are from.
love
b

Old 10-06-2008, 06:13 AM

Quote:
well thats kool. i'm not a drunk person actully. i rarely drink and if i do i dont do drunk. i just think kicking back a beer or two would be nice this year. or a nice bottle of wine.
us all haveing a party in a park would depend on what part of town u live at. im from the southern part. so palmer park would be as far as i would go. let me know were you guys are from.
love
b
I can't be around booze, period. My girlfriend either.
I live in South Gate, but I just moved here, so I don't know where Palmer park is.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:23 AM

2,957 posts, read 8,377,645 times
Correct me if i'm wrong gothgirl, but you're not even of legal drinking age yet are you?

Old 10-07-2008, 06:02 PM

justjamie
thats kool i respect that a lot. I have a close friend who is against drinking. i respect his wishes and your's.If you want we don't have to bring booze in to it at all.
Palmer park is really pretty and kinda up North ish from were we live. I'm not to far from you actually I'm near south circle. I'll send you a message with my contact info so we can talk more from there about possible plans.maybe you and your girl can come with me and my man on a hike one day up their. LOL Would you wanna trick-or-treat? or are you to old for that? lol I don't think you ever get too old though.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
justjamie
thats kool i respect that a lot. I have a close friend who is against drinking. i respect his wishes and your's.If you want we don't have to bring booze in to it at all.
Palmer park is really pretty and kinda up North ish from were we live. I'm not to far from you actually I'm near south circle. I'll send you a message with my contact info so we can talk more from there about possible plans.maybe you and your girl can come with me and my man on a hike one day up their. LOL Would you wanna trick-or-treat? or are you to old for that? lol I don't think you ever get too old though.
Yeah, I just can't be around that crap anymore. Period, zero, zip, nada.
We'll have our nephew, probably, as it's his birthday, and we'd like to take him trick-or-treating.

Last edited by JustJamie; 10-07-2008 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs