Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2015, 09:05 PM

97 posts, read 134,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRiverRd View Post
It's jobs and activity in an empty space....

Good point.

I spoke with someone at the Lisle Company about the new construction in Midland beside Moes. From what he said, Starbucks has committed to one of the shops out of three being built on that side. They are anticipating additional retail beside them. There is also a new building planned behind Chicken Salad Chick that should have 3-4 tenants, probably additional small retail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2015, 09:10 PM

97 posts, read 134,340 times
Has anyone eaten at Full Moon BBQ, primarily around the Birmingham area? I will be doing the security and fire systems at their new location in Opelika - Tiger Town. The owner is planning to build one in Columbus and Phenix City to hopefully provide some competition to Country's. I'm not sure of potential locations but I'm looking forward to better BBQ choices!

Old 01-05-2015, 06:23 AM

1,405 posts, read 1,850,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by admedlin View Post

I spoke with someone at the Lisle Company about the new construction in Midland beside Moes. From what he said, Starbucks has committed to one of the shops out of three being built on that side. They are anticipating additional retail beside them. There is also a new building planned behind Chicken Salad Chick that should have 3-4 tenants, probably additional small retail.
I heard the same thing about Starbucks though that spot is horrible. You can hardly see it.

I haven't eaten at Full Moon BBQ but I really wish we had a Jim N Nicks. Auburn just got one.

Old 01-06-2015, 01:01 PM

5,616 posts, read 8,643,483 times
Any word on the site across from Northside Hospital?

Old 01-06-2015, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus1984 View Post
Any word on the site across from Northside Hospital?
Just sitting like any other Adams project... :|

Old 01-06-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
Just sitting like any other Adams project... :|
These projects will start soon I'm sure. I'd expect both to by Summer.

Old 01-08-2015, 01:31 PM

Remember me mentioning that someone had bought the land next to Hobby Lobby? It looks like one of my favorite wing joints, outside of Taco Mac are going to build one here!

Wild Wing Cafe! Wild Wing Cafe :: Home

They have one in Macon, one in Alpharetta and Hilton Head Island that I've visited. This is going to be awesome! One in Atlanta has awesome concerts and such in their bar. Great great addition to Columbus!

Old 01-08-2015, 04:19 PM

463 posts, read 518,953 times
Sweet!!!! I love that place. Definitely a great addition to the area. On a different note, I am really disappointed in the way Adams is handling the new retail center across from Lowes and next to CarMax. It's ridiculous to have tenants waiting two years for them to build out.they already stopped Gander Mountain from building in Columbus Park. I really don't understand their logic.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofagun112 View Post
Sweet!!!! I love that place. Definitely a great addition to the area. On a different note, I am really disappointed in the way Adams is handling the new retail center across from Lowes and next to CarMax. It's ridiculous to have tenants waiting two years for them to build out.they already stopped Gander Mountain from building in Columbus Park. I really don't understand their logic.
Probably something to do with financing, both of the centers will be atleast 70% full but they like to play it safe and not have too much empty space anywhere. They've still got space at a few of their current developments.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
Remember me mentioning that someone had bought the land next to Hobby Lobby? It looks like one of my favorite wing joints, outside of Taco Mac are going to build one here!

Wild Wing Cafe! Wild Wing Cafe :: Home

They have one in Macon, one in Alpharetta and Hilton Head Island that I've visited. This is going to be awesome! One in Atlanta has awesome concerts and such in their bar. Great great addition to Columbus!
Best wings around. Loved going there while I was in Athens. Believed the Athens location closed. Excellent addition to the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA